- Volume 21 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Social Network Analysis on the Research Trend of Korean Ecological Restoration Technology
국내의 생태복원기술 연구동향에 관한 사회네트워크분석
- Kim, Bo-Mi (Interdisciplinary Program in Landscape Architecture, Seoul National University) ;
- Lee, Dong-Kun (Department of Landscape Architecture and Rural System Engineering, Seoul National University)
- Received : 2018.04.09
- Accepted : 2018.05.17
- Published : 2018.06.29
We tried to analyze qualitatively a total of 110 the research papers which were related domestic ecological restoration technologies about 15 years through semantic network analysis in social network analysis. In order to understand the research trends of ecological restoration technologies, we analyzed the degree centrality and betweenness centrality of the Stream/Wetland, Slope, Soil/Others fields selected as Word Cloud. As a result, ecological restoration technologies have been changed. They were focused on the restoration of species or their habitats in the past. However, they have been evolved into the detailed systems to respond in unpredictable natural disasters and climate change, high-resolution image implementation technology to accurately grasp the practical environment and methods related to environmental restoration for human in urban ecosystem. In the future, investment and technology for the ecosystem restoration field will be continuously demanded for the symbiosis of human beings and species in the damaged ecosystem. Therefore, the research trend of ecological restoration technologies should be provided as reliable guidelines when decision makers establish the policy direction or when researchers select their subjects.
- Amano, T. 2009. Conserving bird species in Japanese farmland: Past achievements and future challenges. Biological Conservation. 1-9
- Ahn, J. S. and Choi, J. K. 2011. Patent Analysis on the Treatment Technology for Acid Soil and Acid Drainage. Journal of the Korean Institute of Mineral and Energy Resources Engineers. 48(3) : 359-370.
- Byeon, K. D..Kim, G. Y..Lee, I. J..Lee. S.. Park, J. R..Hwang, T. M. and Joo, J. C. 2016. Investigation and Evaluation of Algae Removal Technologies Applied in Domestic Rivers and Lakes. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 38(7) : 387-394.
- Cho, D. G..Jeon, G. S..Shim, Y. J..Kim, D. H..Do, J. N. and Park, M. Y. 2015. A Study on the Mixing Ratio of Food Waste on Slope Re-vegetation Base Materials. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 18(6) : 215-226.
- Cho, H. J. and Lee, S. Y. 2016. An Exploratory study on Network of policy knowledge production : Focusing on suppliers and consumers of policy knowledge ecosystem. Social Science Review. 47(2) : 187-212.
- Choi, C. I. and Kang, B. Y. 2012. Social Network Analysis on the Climate Change Researches and its' Implications. Journal of the Korean Regional Development Association. 24(5) : 1-20.
- Choi, H. T. Park, J. H. and Jeong, Y. H. 2012. Effect of New Mattress System with Vegetation Base Materials on the Vegetation Coverage of Stream bank. Jour. Korean. For. Soc. 101(2) : 175-184.
- Choi, Y. C. and Park, S. J. 2010. Analysing Official Documents of Elementary School to Examine Functions of Local Education Authority: Application od social network analysis method. The Korean Association for Local Government Studies. 14(3) : 165-188.
- Cyram. 2017. Social Network Analysis using Netminer. Literature Information Analysis Course II. (in Korean)
- Ha, S. K. and Kim, S. J. 2016. Keyword Network Analysis for Grasping the Research Trends in Regulatory Studies: The Case of South Korea. Society Science Review. 47(1) : 81-104.
- Hiscock, H..Asikainen, A..Tuomisto J..Jantunen, M..Pajala, E. and Sabel, C. E. 2017. City scale climate change policies; Do they matter for wellbeing?. Preventive Medicine Reports 6 : 265-270. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pmedr.2017.03.019
- Hunter, S. 2014. A Novel Method of Network Text Analysis. Open journal of Modern Linguistics. 4 : 350-366. https://doi.org/10.4236/ojml.2014.42028
- Kang, H. M..Song, J. T..Choi, S. H..Kim, D. H. 2017. The Change of Soil Animals by Forest Ecosystem Restoration Types. Korean J. Environ. Ecol. 31(1) : 62-71. https://doi.org/10.13047/KJEE.2017.31.1.062
- Kil, S. H. 2016. Evaluating Erosion Risk of Revegetated Cutslope with Seed Spraying. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 19(6) : 63-76
- Kim, J. S..Jung, J. Y..Ha, S. Y. and Yang, J. K. 2016. Physicochemical Properties and Growth Characteristics of Wood Chip and Peat Moss Based Vegetation Media. J. Korean Wood Sci. Technol. 44(3) : 323-336. https://doi.org/10.5658/WOOD.2016.44.3.323
- Kim, J. Y. and Lee, K. J. 2012. Vegetational Structure and the Density of Thinning for the Inducement of the Ecological Succession in Artificial Forest, National Parks - In Case of Chiaksan, Songnisan, Deogyusan, and Naejangsan - Kor. J. Env. Eco. 26(4) : 604-619.
- Kim, K. W..Jeong, J. J..Keon, H. Y..Lee, Y. J. and Kim, C. K. 2011. Analysis of Research in the Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychotherapy (2000-2009). The Korean Journal of Counseling and Psychology. 23(3) : 521-542.
- Kim, Y. H. 2011. Social Network Analysis. PBbook. (in Korean)
- Kim, M. K. and Sim, W. K. 2010. Suggestions for Multi-Layer Planting Model in Seoul Area Based on a Cluster Analysis and Inter- specific Association. J. Kor. Ins. Lan. Arc. 38(4) : 106-127.
- Kim, K. R..Kim, K. H..Gray Owens, Ravi Naidu. 2007a. Assessment Techniques of Heavy Metal Bioavailability in Soil - Acritical Review. Korean Journal of Soil Science and Fertilizer. 40(4) : 311-325.
- Kim, Y. H..Park, N. H..Jin, Y. H. and Kim, C. 2007b. Development and Application of Evaluation Technique for Revetment for Nature-Friendly River Improvement. Journal of Korea Water Resources Association. 40(12) : 1007-1014. https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2007.40.12.1007
- Kim, J. H..Yoon, J. S. and Shim, S. R. 2006. Effects of Plant Mixtures and Tackifibers on the Slope Vegetation. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 9(6) : 123-132.
- Ko, D. H..Chung, Y. C. and Seo. S. C. 2010. Removal Mechanisms for Water Pollutant in Constructed Wetlands: Review Paper. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 32(4) : 379-392.
- Koh, J. H..Hur, Y. J..Lee, Y. K. and Kim, N, C. 2010. A Study on the Use of Wood Waste for Slope Revegetation Techniques. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 13(1) : 47-56.
- Jeon, J. W..Bae, B. H. and Kim, Y. H. 2012. Feasibility test for phytoremediation of heavy metals-contaminated soils using various stabilizers. Journal of The Korean Geo-Environmental Society. 13(3) : 59-70.
- Lee, J. U. 2016. Analysis of research knowledge map in sports social science utilizing social network analysis. Chung-Ang University. College of Sport Science. Doctorial Degrees Theses. (in Korean)
- Lee, J. H..Min, K., H. and Son, Y. H. 2015a. Universal Design Principles for Forest Welfare Service Using Semantic Network Analysis - Focusing on the Yumyeongsan Natural Recreational Forest. Journal of the Korean Society of Rural Planning. 21(2) : 51-61. https://doi.org/10.7851/ksrp.2015.21.2.051
- Lee, Y. Chang, H. Yoon, T. Y. Chung, Y. K. and Park, H. Y. 2015b. Ex-ante and Ex-post Economic Value Analysis on Ecological River Restoration Project. Regional Research. 31(3) : 39-54.
- Lee, H. J..Eom, J. S..Yu, Y. G. and Park, E. G. 2013. Application of Smart Geospatial Information for Modeling and Analysis of City River. Journal of the Korean Society for Geospatial Information System. 21(4) : 135-142. https://doi.org/10.7319/kogsis.2013.21.4.135
- Lee, D. I. and Lee, H. J. 2012. Understanding the Semantic Network Structure in the Consumer Group Interview with the Subnetwork Analysis, Korean Society of Consumer Studies, 23(2) : 249-272.
- Lee, J. O..Yi, G. C..Kim, Y. S. and We, K. J. 2009. 3D Wetlands Classification Mapping of Eul- sukdo Area Using LiDAR Data. Journal of the Korean Society of Surveying Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography. 27(6) : 639-647.
- Lee, S. H..Kim, E. Y..Seo, S. K..Kim, G. B.. Kim, J. H. and Lee, J. K. 2008. Remediation of Heavy Metal Contamination in OBOD Site with Soil Washing : Selection of Extractants. J. Soil and groundwater Env. 13(2) : 44-53.
- Lee, M. W. 2006. Ecological Landscape Evaluation for the Planning of River Rehabilitation: The Upper Areas at the Mangyeong River in Jeollabukdo, Korea. Journal of the Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture. 34(4) : 69-83.
- Lee, D. K. 2003. A Basic Study on the Development of the Plant-Mat for Ecological Restoration. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 6(2) : 78-89.
- Li, L..Kim, S. H..Kim, B. H..Lim, S. H.. Kim, S. I. and Koo, B., H. 2014. A Value Analysis of Ecological Restoration Construction Considering Life Cycle Cost and Performance - Focusing on the Wet Media for Slope Revegetation -. Journal of Korean institute of landscape architecture. 42(5) : 101-109. https://doi.org/10.9715/KILA.2014.42.5.101
- Long, J. C..Cunningham, F. C. and Braithwaite. J. 2013. Bridges, brokers and boundary spanners in collaborative network; a systematic review. BMC Health Services Reserch. 13 : 158. https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6963-13-158
- Moon, S. Y..Hong, J. S..Choi, J. Y..Yu, G. Y. and Kim, L., H. 2015. Evaluation on the adsorption and desorption capabilities of filter media applied to the nonpoint source pollutant management facilities. Journal of Wetlands Research. 17(3) : 228-236. https://doi.org/10.17663/JWR.2015.17.3.228
- Myong, S. J.․Kim, J. Y.․Han, S. Y. and Yim, M. Y. 2011. Improving the countermeasure system in the envtal sector against natural disasters. Korea Environment Institute. 1p. (in Korean)
- Nocutnews. 2018.03.23. Water use, now moving in a direction that conforms to nature. (in Korean)
- Oh, S. H. and Oh, J. W. 2012. Spatial Information based Implementation of the Smart River Management Systems. The Association of Korean Photo-Geographers. 22(4) : 159-168.
- Park, S. J. and Na, J. M. 2016. A Social Network Analysis on the Research Trend of Korean Rural Development : Focus on the Centrality Structure Analysis of Key words. Journal of the Korean Regional Science Association. 32(3) : 29-43. https://doi.org/10.22669/KRSA.2016.32.3.029
- Park, Y. J..Jeon, K. S..Cho, D. G..Shim, Y. J..Do, J. N..Park, M. Y. and Lee, J. Y. 2016. The Mixing Ratio of Wood Waste on Slope Revegetation base Materials. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 19(4) : 45-59.
- Park, J. H..Jeong, Y. H. and Choi, H. T. 2008. Development of the Forest Road Cut-slope Rehabilitation Techniques Using Gabion Systems with Vegetation Base Materials. 11(5) : 92-103.
- Sim, S. R. 2015. Flooding Tolerance of Cool- Season Turfgrass for the Revegetation of Waterside Slopes. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 18(2) : 45-52.
- Sung, K. J.․Lee, Y. M. and Park, S. Y. 2010. Development of Phragmites communis Expansion Control Methods at the Wetland Ecological Park. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 13(5) : 1-11.
- Wang, B.․Vardon, P. J. and Kicks, M. A. 2018. Rainfall-induced slope collapse with coupled material point method. Engineering Geology. 239: 1-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enggeo.2018.02.007
- Yoon, J. A. and Seo, H. A. 2016. Research Trends in Science Gifted Education from 2011 to 2015: Literature Analysis vs Social Network Analysis. Journal of Science Education. 40(3) : 267-286. https://doi.org/10.21796/jse.2016.40.3.267
- Yoon, Y. I. 2016. Social Network Analysis of Changing Perceptions about Camping. Tourism Management Research. 20(2) : 265-288.
- Yu, B. D. and Sim, S. R. 2016. The Optimal Seeding Quantity of Lespedeza cyrtobotrya Miquel and Indigofera pseudo-tinctoria MATSUMURA as Leguminous Woody Plants for the Cut-slope Revegetation. J. Korean Env. Res. Tech. 19(1) : 61-71.