- Volume 7 Issue 2
This paper describes the design and implementation of a vehicle internal alarm system using raspberry-pie and gas sensor. It provides a notification system for sleepiness during driving, a driving time notification system and a smoking detection system. We coded using 'Python'. And we use 'MySQL' and 'PHP' to build the necessary servers and web pages for gathering sensing data and monitoring. The developed system was tested by several methods. All experiments showed satisfactory response signals and detected with immediate responses.
Vehicle Internal Alarm System;Raspberry-pie;Multi-sensor;Smoking Detection System
- Simon Monk, "Programming the Raspberry Pi, Second Edition: Getting Started with Python", Oct. 5, 2015.
- Myeong-Bok Choi, You-Sik Hong, "Arduino Sensor based on Traffic Safety System using Intelligence", IJIBC, Vol. 9. No.1 pp. 18-23, February 2017.
- Jacob Fraden, "Handbook of Modern Sensors: Physics, Designs, and Applications", 5th ed., 2016.
- John R. Vacca, "Handbook of Sensor Networking: Advanced Technologies and Applications", 2015.
- Lynn Beighley, Michael Morrison, "Head First PHP & MySQL", 2010.
- Mark Myes, "A Smarter Way to Learn Python: Learn it faster. Remember it longer", Aug. 9, 2017.