- Volume 24 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Change Acceptable In-Depth Searching in LOD Cloud for Efficient Knowledge Expansion
효과적인 지식확장을 위한 LOD 클라우드에서의 변화수용적 심층검색
- Kim, Kwangmin (AI Labs, Saltlux) ;
- Sohn, Yonglak (Department of Computer Engineering, Seokyeong University)
- Received : 2018.01.15
- Accepted : 2018.06.23
- Published : 2018.06.30
LOD(Linked Open Data) cloud is a practical implementation of semantic web. We suggested a new method that provides identity links conveniently in LOD cloud. It also allows changes in LOD to be reflected to searching results without any omissions. LOD provides detail descriptions of entities to public in RDF triple form. RDF triple is composed of subject, predicates, and objects and presents detail description for an entity. Links in LOD cloud, named identity links, are realized by asserting entities of different RDF triples to be identical. Currently, the identity link is provided with creating a link triple explicitly in which
- Abele A. and McCrae J., The Linked Open Data cloud diagram, 2017. Available at http://lod-cloud.net/ (Downloaded 21 December, 2017)
- Auer, S., et al., T., Linked open data - creating knowledge out of interlinked data, Springer, U.S.A., 2014
- Bill, C. and Mary, K., Towards a semantic web, Chandos Publishing, U.K., 2011
- Bizer C., Is the Semantic Web what we expected, 2017. Available at https://www.slideshare.net/bizer/is-the-semantic-web-what-we-expected-adoption-patterns-and-contentdriven-challenges-iswc-2016-keynote (Downloaded 21 December, 2017)
- Bob, D., Learning SPARQL, O'REILLY, U.S.A., 2013
- Brown, Peter F., et al, "Class-based n-gram models of natural language" Computational linguistics, Vol.18, No.4(1992), 467-479.
- Carol, G. and Shenghui, W., Library linked data in the cloud, Morgan & Claypool Publishers, U.S.A., 2015
- Choi, Y., Park, J., "The Need for Paradigm Shift in Semantic Similarity and Semantic Relatedness : From Cognitive Semantics Perspective", Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol.19, No.1(2013), 111-123. https://doi.org/10.13088/jiis.2013.19.1.111
- David, W., et al., Linked data: A Structured Data on the Web, Manning Publication, U.S.A., 2014
- Dean, A. and James, H., Semantic Web for the Working Ontologist: Effective Modeling in RDFS and OWL, Elsevier, 2011
- Erik, M., Library Linked Data: Research and Adoption, ALA TechSource, U.S.A., 2014
- Frank, C. and Lars, S., Linked Data and User Interaction, ILFA Publications, 2016
- Grigoris, A., et al., A Semantic Web Primer, MIT Press, 2012
- Hart, G. and Catherine, D., Linked data: A Geographic Perspective, CRC Press, U.S.A., 2013
- Harth, A., et al., Linked Data Management, 1st Ed., 20-25. CRC Press, U.S.A., 2014
- Heath, T. and Bizer, C. Linked Data: Evolving the Web into a Global Data Space, Morgan & Claypool, U.S.A., 2011.
- Hitzler P., et al., Foundation of Semantic Web Technologies, CRC Press, U.S.A., 2009
- Jeff, Z. and Guido, V., Exploiting Linked Data and Knowledge Graphs in Large Organizations, Springer, Switzerland, 2017
- Jeong, H., "A Study on Ontology and Topic Modeling-based Multi-dimensional Knowledge Map Services", Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol.21, No.4(2015), 79-92. https://doi.org/10.13088/JIIS.2015.21.4.079
- Konstantinou, N., Materializing the Web of Linked Data, 1st Ed., 51. Springer, U.S.A., 2015
- Michael, D., The Great Cloud Migration: Your Roadmap to Cloud Computing, Big Data and Linked Data, Outskirts Press, U.S.A., 2013
- Martin H., et al., Ontology Management: Semantic Web, Semantic Web Services, and Business Applications (Semantic Web and Beyond), Springer, U.S.A., 2007
- Ngonga, A. and Auer, S., "LIMES - A Time-Eﬃ cient Approach for Large-Scale Link Discovery on the Web of Data", Proc. of the 22nd IJCAI, (2011), 2312-2317.
- Park, H. J., Lee, H. J., Kim, J. W., "Participation Level in Online Knowledge Sharing: Behavioral Approach on Wikipedia", Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, Vol.19, No.4(2013), 97-121. https://doi.org/10.13088/jiis.2013.19.4.097
- Park J. and Sohn, Y., "A Syntax Added Link Evaluation Technique for Improving Trustworthiness of LOD's Linkages", Journal of KIISE: Databases, Vol. 41, No. 1 (2014), 45-61.
- Park J. and Sohn, Y., "Trustworthiness Improving Link Evaluation Technique for LOD Linkages giving Considerations to the Syntactic Properties of RDFS, OWL, and OWL2", Journal of KIISE: Databases, Vol. 41, No. 4 (2014), 226-241.
- Robert, A. and Barry S., Ontologies with Basic Formal Ontology, MIT Press, 2015
- Schmachtenberg, M. and Bizerand, H., State of the LOD Cloud, 2017, Available at http://linkeddatacatalog.dws.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/state/ (Downloaded 21 December, 2017)
- Sikos, F., Mastering Structured Data on the Semantic Web, Apress, U.S.A., 2015
- Volz J., et al., "Silk - A Link Discovery Framework for the Web of Data", Proc. of the 2nd Workshop on Linked Data on the Web 2009 (LDOW2009), (2009), 238-247.
- W3C, What is Linked Data, 2017, Available at https://www.w3.org/standards/semanticweb/data (Downloaded 21 December, 2017).