- Volume 18 Issue 6
External environment of enterprises are rapidly changing brought about mainly by global competition, cost and profitability pressures, and emerging new technology. In particular, frequent change of customer requirements is a tough challenge to manufacturing company. To cope with these challenges, a production planning and scheduling (PP&S) function might be established to provide accountability for both customer service and operational efficiency. PP&S deals with short-term decision making in the production process of whole supply chain. The task of PP&S is to seek a balance between customer orders and limited resources. At present, many PP&S software solutions have been utilized in many enterprises to generate a realistic production plan and schedule efficiently. The aim of this paper is to analyze the PP&S functionalities and its system architecture from the perspective of SCM (Supply Chain Management), and propose the PP&S solution classification framework to facilitate the comparison among various solutions.
- W. Shen, I. Wang, and Q. Hao, "Agent-Based Distributed Manufacturing Process Planning and Scheduling: A State-of-the-Art Survey," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics-Part C: Applications and Reviewers, Vol.36, No.4, pp.563-577, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMCC.2006.874022
- 아체 사례이도렛하니, 한관희, "효율적인 비즈니스 프로세스 진단 및 설계를 위한 프로세스 마이닝과 시뮬레이션 통합 프레임워크," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제17권, 제5호, pp.44-55, 2017.
- 김상국, 신성호, "BPM을 기반으로 한 ISO 9001 품질 경영 시스템 구축," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제6권, 제4호, pp.38-45, 2006.
- M. Christopher, Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Strategies for Reducing Cost and Improving Service, Pitman Publishing, London, 1998.
- H. Stadtler, "Basics of Supply Chain Management," In: Stadtler, H., Kilger, C. (Eds.), Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning-Concepts, Models, Software and Case Studies, Springer, Berlin, pp.7-28, 2005.
- B. Fleischmann and H. Meyr, Planning Hierarchy, Modeling and Advanced Planning Systems (Chapter 9), A. G. de Kok and S. C. Graves, Eds., Handbooks in OR & MS, Vol.11, Elsevier B. V., 2003.
- H. Stadtler and C. Kilger (Eds.), Supply Chain Management and Advanced Planning-Concepts, Models, Software and Case studies, Springer, Berlin, 2005.
- Y. Cai, E. Kutanoglu, and J. Hasenbein, Production Planning and Scheduling: Interaction and Coordination (Chapter2), K. G. Kempf et al. (eds.), Springer, 2011.
- T. Vitzthum and F. Herrmann, "Evidence of the Relevance of Master Production Scheduling for Hierarchical Production Planning," Proceedings of the 31st European Conference on Modeling and Simulation, Budapest, Hungary, May 2017.
- 한관희, "지속적 프로세스 개선을 위한 성과 중심의 생애 주기 기반 비즈니스 프로세스 관리 프레임워크," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제17권, 제4호, pp.221-233, 2017.
- M. Fera, F. Fruggiero, A. Lambiase, G. Martino, and M. F. Nenni, Production Scheduling Approaches for Operations Management, www.intechopen.com, 2013.
- C. J. Lin and M. L. Huang, "Modified artificial bee colony algorithm for scheduling optimization for printed circuit board production," Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Vol.44, No.1, pp.1-11, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmsy.2017.04.006
- S. Z. hang and T. N. Wong, "Integrated process planning and scheduling: an enhanced ant colony optimization heuristic with parameter tuning," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Vol.29, No.3, pp.585-601, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10845-014-1023-3
- K. Ko, S. K. Yoo, B. H. Kim, B. C. Park, and E. S. Park, "Simulation Based Fab Scheduler: SeePlan," Proceedings of the 2010 Winter Simulation Conference, pp.40-48, Baltimore, Dec. 2010.
- K. Ko, B. H. Kim, and S. K. Yoo, "Simulation Based Planning & Scheduling System: Mozart," Proceedings of the 2013 Winter Simulation Conference, pp.4103-4104, Washington DC, Dec. 2013.
- B. C. Park, B. K. Choi, and E. S. Park, "Simulation Based Planning and Scheduling System for TFT-LCD Fab," Proceedings of the 2008 Winter Simulation Conference, pp.2271-2276, Miami FL, Dec. 2008.
- Y. H. Chung, S. C. Park, B. H. Kim, and J. C. Seo, "Due Date Control in Order-Driven Fab with High priority Orders," Proceedings of the 2014 Winter Simulation Conference, pp.2544-2551, Savannah, Georgia, Dec. 2014.