- Volume 18 Issue 6
This study was to identify the prevalence rate of the limitation of activity, the reasons for activity limitation, association with activity limitation and general characteristics among older adults in Korea's population. Data were extracted from the
Supported by : 강원대학교
- T. Monma, F. Takeda, H. Noguchi, and N. Tamiya, "Age and sex differences of risk factors of activity limitations in Japanese older adults," Geriatrics & Gerontology International, Vol.16, No.6, pp.670-678, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1111/ggi.12533
- N. Hoeymans, A. Wong, C. H. van Gool, D. J. H. Deeg, W. J. Nusselder, M. M. Y. de Klerk, M. P. J. van Boxtel, and H. S. J, Picavet, "The disabling effect of diseases: A study on trends in diseases, activity limitations, and their interrelationships," American Journal of Public Health, Vol.102, No.1, pp.163-170, 2012. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2011.300296
- C. H. Van Gool, H. S. Picavet, D. J. Deeg, M. M. de Klerk, W. J. Nusselder, M. P. van Boxte, A. Wong, and N. Hoeymans, "Trends in activity limitations: the Dutch older population between 1990 and 2007," International Journal of Epidemiology, Vol.40, No.4, pp.1056-1067, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1093/ije/dyr009
- K. E. Barbour, C. G. Helmick, K. A. Theis, L. B. Murphy, J. M. Hootman, and T. J. Brady, "Prevalence of doctor-diagnosed arthritis and arthritis-attributable activity limitation-United States, 2010-2012," Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, Vol.62, pp.869-873, 2013.
- J. M. Hootman and C. G. Helmick, "Projections of US prevalence of arthritis and associated activity limitations," Arthritis & Rheumatology, Vol.54, pp.226-229, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1002/art.21562
- J. M. Hootman, C. G. Helmick, K. E. Barbour, K. A. Theis, and M. A. Boring, "Updated projected prevalence of self-reported doctor-diagnosed arthritis and arthritis-Attributable activity limitation among US adults, 2015-2040," Arthritis & Rheumatology, Vol.68, No.7, pp.1582-1587, 2016. https://doi.org/10.1002/art.39692
- E. M. Badley and H. Ansari "Arthritis and arthritis-attributable activity limitations in the United States and Canada: a cross-border comparison," Arthritis Care & Research, Vol.62, No.3, pp.308-315, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1002/acr.20100
- 장숙랑, "한국 노인의 만성질환과 활동제한," 보건복지포럼, 제225호, pp.16-17, 2015.
- 허재헌, 조영태, "서울시 노인의 사회경제적 수준별 활동제한 및 건강행태," 한국노년학, 제28권, 제1호, pp.87-104, 2009.
- 문상식, 남정자, "우리나라 65 세 이상 노인의 건강수준: 여성노인의 질병상태, 와병수준, 활동제한을 중심으로," 한국노년학, 제21권, 제1호, pp.15-29, 2001.
- G. Mji, S. H. Braathen, R. Vergunst, E. Scheffler, J. Kritzinger, H. Mannan, M. Schneider, L. Swartz, and S. Visagie, "Exploring the interaction of activity limitations with context, systems, community and personal factors in accessing public health care services: A presentation of South African case studies," African Journal of Primary Health Care & Family Medicine, Vol.9, No.1, pp.1-9, 2017.
- S. M. Strauss and M. McCarthy, "Arthritisrelated limitations predict insufficient physical activity in adults with prediabetes identified in the NHANES 2011-2014," The Diabetes Educator Journal, Vol.43, No.2, pp.163-170, 2017. https://doi.org/10.1177/0145721717691849
- K. Peres, F. Matharan, V. Daien, V. Nael, A. Edjolo, L. Bourdel-Marchasson, K. Ritchie, C. Tzourio, C. Delcourt, and I. Carriere, "Visual loss and subsequent activity limitations in the elderly: The French three-city cohor," American Journal of Public Health, Vol.107, No.4, pp.564-569, 2017. https://doi.org/10.2105/AJPH.2016.303631