- Volume 27 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Prediction of Pulse Pressure and Pulse Interval of Change in Operation Conditions of a Pulse Air Jet Bag Filter
충격기류식 여과집진장치의 운전조건 변화에 따른 적정 탈진주기 및 탈진압력 설정
- Lee, Deok-Gi (Facilities Management Team, LIG Nex1 Co. Ltd.) ;
- Lim, Woo-Taik (Department of Applied Chemistry, Andong National University) ;
- Cho, Jae-Hwan (Department of Food and Resource Economics, Pusan National University) ;
- Choi, Kum-Chan (Department of Environmental Engineering, Dong-A University) ;
- Shin, Hyun-Moo (Department of Environmental Engineering, Kyungsung University) ;
- Jang, Seong-Ho (Department of Bioenvironmental Energy, Pusan National University) ;
- Suh, Jeong-Min (Department of Bioenvironmental Energy, Pusan National University)
- 이덕기 (LIG 넥스원 안전환경팀) ;
- 임우택 (안동대학교 응용화학과) ;
- 조재환 (부산대학교 식품자원경제학과) ;
- 최금찬 (동아대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 신현무 (경성대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 장성호 (부산대학교 바이오환경에너지학과) ;
- 서정민 (부산대학교 바이오환경에너지학과)
- Received : 2017.01.20
- Accepted : 2018.04.27
- Published : 2018.06.30
In this study, using coke dust from ironwork, the pulse pressure on a pulse air jet bag filter was investigated considering the influence of the pressure loss due to filtration velocity and pressure intervals. The research on the optimal pulse pressure prediction of a pulse air jet type bag filter using coke dust showed the following results. Pressure loss volatility produced by the pulse pressure under low dust concentration(0.5,
- Hindy, K. T., Sievert, J., Loeffler, F., 1987, Influence of cloth structure on operational characteristics of pulse-jet cleaned filter bags, Environ. Int., 13(2), 175-181. https://doi.org/10.1016/0160-4120(87)90087-0
- Hong, S. G., 2013, A Study on development of high efficient multi-precipitator combined with the principle of cyclone, baffle and bag filter, Ph. D. Dissertation, Hanseo University, Seosan, Korea.
- Hong, S. G., Jung, Y. J., Park, K. W., Jeong, M. H., Lim, K. H., Suh, H. M., Shon, B. H., 2012, A Study on the optimization design of pulse air jet system to improve bag-filter performance, J. KAIS, 13(8), 3792-3799.
- Kim, J. H., 1999, A Basic study on developing an electrocharged Scrubber, J. KOSAE, 15(1), 33-39.
- Lee, D. G., 2013, The influence on pressure drop of pulse pressure from pulse air jet type bag filter by using coke dust, Master's Dissertation, Pusan University, Miryang, Korea.
- Lee, K. W., Lee, J. J., Kim, M. C., Sung, D. J., Son, B. H., 2012, Complex disposal device for exhaust gas, Kor. patent 10-1197091.
- Mycock, J. C., Mckenna, J. D., Theodore, L., 1995, Handbook of air Pollution control Engineering and Technology, CRC press.
- Painter, D. E., 1974, Air Pollution Technology, Reston Publishing Company.
- Pang, S. H., 2013, A Comparison of electrical characteristics and collection efficiency of wet and dry ESP, Master's Dissertation, Hanseo University, Seosan, Korea.
- Park, B. H., 2004, Effect of jet nozzle on the reverse pulse jet cleaning in bag-filter system, Master's Dissertation, Kyunghee University, Seoul, Korea.
- Park, B. H., Jo, Y. M., 2003, Dedust of bag filter by reverse pulse jet, Kyung Hee Journal of Natural Sciences, 9(1), 7-13.
- Simon, X., Chazelet, S., Tomas, D., Bemer, D., Regnier, R., 2007, Experimental study of pulse-jet cleaning of bag filters supported by rings, Powder Technol., 172(2), 67-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2006.10.005
- Strangert, S., 1978, Predicting performance of bag filters. Filter. Sep., 15(1), 42-48.
- Suh, J. M., Ryu, J. Y., Lim, W. T., Jung, M. S., Park, J. H., Shin, C. H., 2010, Prediction of the efficiency of factors affecting pressure drop in a pulse air, J. Env. sci., 19(4), 437-446.