Supported by : Animal and Plant Quarantine Agency
- Baranyi J, Roberts TA. 1994. A dynamic approach to predicting bacterial growth in food. Int J Food Microbiol 23:277-294. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1605(94)90157-0
- Baranyi J, Pin C, Ross T. 1999. Validating and comparing predictive models. Int J Food Microbiol 48:159-166. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-1605(99)00035-5
- Choi SW, Ha JS, Kim BY, Lee DH, Park JK, Youn HN, Hong YH, Lee SB, Lee JB, Park SY, Choi IS, Song CS. 2014. Prevalence and characterization of Salmonella species in entire steps of a single integrated broiler supply chain in Korea. Poult Sci 93:1251-1257. https://doi.org/10.3382/ps.2013-03558
- Davey KR. 1989. A predictive model for combined temperature and water activity on microbial growth during the growth phase. J Appl Bacteriol 67:483-488. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2672.1989.tb02519.x
- Elias SO, Alvarenga VO, Longhi DA, Sant'Ana AS, Tondo EC. 2016. Modeling growth kinetic parameters of Salmonella Enteritidis SE86 on homemade mayonnaise under isothermal and nonisothermal conditions. Foodborne Pathog Dis 13:462-467. https://doi.org/10.1089/fpd.2015.2045
- EFSA Panel on Biological Hazards. 2014. Scientific opinion on the public health risks of table eggs due to deterioration and development of pathogens. EFSA J 12:3782. https://doi.org/10.2903/j.efsa.2014.3782
- Gantois I, Ducatelle R, Pasmans F, Haesebrouck F, Gast R, Humphrey TJ, Van Immerseel F. 2009. Mechanisms of egg contamination by Salmonella Enteritidis. FEMS Microbiol Rev 33:718-738. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1574-6976.2008.00161.x
- Gumudavelli V, Subbiah J, Thippareddi H, Velugoti PR, Froning G. 2007. Dynamic predictive model for growth of Salmonella Enteritidis in egg yolk. J Food Sci 72:M254-M262. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1750-3841.2007.00444.x
- Kang GH, Cho SH, Seong PN, Park BY, Ham JS, Jeong SG, Kim DH, Chae HS. 2011. Microbial and physicochemical properties of liquid egg during cold storage. Korean J Food Sci An 31:557-562. https://doi.org/10.5851/kosfa.2011.31.4.557
- Kim KO, Liu YN, Yoon LN, Park HJ. 2014. Comparison of quality characteristics and antioxidative activities of cookies containing blueberry powder and different types of egg yolk. J Korean Soc Food Sci Nutr 43:999-1008. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2014.43.7.999
- Kim YJ, Chon JW, Lim JS, Song BR, Seo KH, Heo EJ, Park HJ, Wee SH, Oh DH, Moon JS. 2015. Traceback investigation for Salmonella contamination at egg processing plants in South Korea: Prevalence, antibiotic resistance, and epidemiological tracing by rep-PCR fingerprinting. J Food Sci 80:M759-M764. https://doi.org/10.1111/1750-3841.12731
- Malheiros PS, de Paula CMD, Tondo EC. 2007. Growth kinetics of Salmonella Enteritidis involved in outbreaks of foodborne illness in Rio Grande do Sul, Southern Brazil: A comparision with other serovas strains. Food Sci Technol 27:751-755. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0101-20612007000400013
- MFDS. 2015. The processing standards and ingredient specifications for livestock products, Ministry of Food and Drug safety, Korea. Available from: http://www.mfds.go.kr/eng/eng/index.do?nMenuCode=120&page=1&mode=view&boardSeq=70016. Accessed at Nov 12, 2015.
- Moon HJ, Lim JG, Yoon KS. 2016. Comparative study of change in Salmonella Enteritidis and Salmonella Typhimurium populations in egg white and yolk. J Food Hyg Saf 31:342-348. https://doi.org/10.13103/JFHS.2016.31.5.342
- Na YJ. 2014. Risk assessment and control of Salmonella Enteritidis on ready-to-eat (RTE) quail eggs products. M.S. thesis, Kyunghee Univ., Seoul, Korea.
- Ratkowsky DA, Olley J, McMeekin TA, Ball A. 1982. Relationship between temperature and growth rate of bacterial cultures. J Bacteriol 149:1-5.
- Sakha MZ, Fujikawa H. 2012. Growth characteristics of Salmonella Enteritidis in pasteurized and unpasteurized liquid egg products. Biocontrol Sci 17:183-190. https://doi.org/10.4265/bio.17.183
- Singh A, Korasapati NR, Juneja VK, Subbiah J, Froning G, Thippareddi H. 2011. Dynamic predictive model for the growth of Salmonella spp. in liquid whole egg. J Food Sci 76:M225-M232. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1750-3841.2011.02074.x
- Whiting RC, Buchanan RL. 1997. Development of a quantitative risk assessment model for Salmonella Enteritidis in pasteurized liquid eggs. Int J Food Microbiol 36:111-125. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0168-1605(97)01262-2
- 국내 비살균 전란액, 난백액, 난황액의 유통기한 평가 vol.34, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.13103/jfhs.2019.34.1.94
- Predictive Modeling for the Growth of Salmonella spp. in Liquid Egg White and Application of Scenario-Based Risk Estimation vol.9, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/microorganisms9030486
- Influence of the Initial Cell Number on the Growth Fitness of Salmonella Enteritidis in Raw and Pasteurized Liquid Whole Egg, Egg White, and Egg Yolk vol.10, pp.7, 2018, https://doi.org/10.3390/foods10071621