- Volume 14 Issue 2
IDS/IPS and networked computer systems are playing an increasingly important role in our society. They have been the targets of a malicious attacks that actually turn into intrusions. That is why computer security has become an important concern for network administrators. Recently, various Detection/Prevention System schemes have been proposed based on various technologies. However, the techniques, which have been applied in many systems is useful for existing intrusion patterns on standard-only systems. Therefore, probe detection of private clouds using BlockChain has become a major security protection technology to detection potential attacks. In addition, BlockChain and Probe detection need to take into account the relationship between the various factors. We should develop a new probe detection technology that uses BlockChain to fine new pattern detection probes in cloud service security in the end. In this paper, we propose a probe detection using Fuzzy Cognitive Map(FCM) and Self Adaptive Module(SAM) based on service security using BlockChain technology.
- S. Y. Lee, Y. S. Kim, and B. H. Lee, "A Probe Detection Model using the Analysis of the Fuzzy Cognitive Maps," International Conference Cyber and Security, Vol. 3480, 2005, pp. 320-328.
- M. Jazzar, and A. Jantan, "Towards real-time intrusion detection using fuzzy cognitive maps modeling and simulation," International Symposium on Information Technology, Vol. 2, 2008, pp. 1-6.
- 이세열, "자가적응모듈과 퍼지인식도가 적용된 하이브리드 침입시도탐지모델," 디지털산업정보학회논문지, 제13권, 제3호, 2017, pp. 19-25. https://doi.org/10.17662/KSDIM.2017.13.3.019
- J. Moon, and Y. Chang, "A Malware Detection Application Framework Based on Normal Behavior," The Journal of the Convergence on Culture, Vol. 2, No. 1, Feb 2016, pp. 79-85. https://doi.org/10.17703/JCCT.2016.2.1.79
- 양환석, "프로토콜 기반 분산 침입탐지시스템 설 계 및 구현," 디지털산업정보학회논문지, 제8권, 제1호, 2012, pp. 81-87.