- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Recognition and Satisfaction of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery using Social Commerce
소셜커머스를 이용한 미용성형시술의 인식 및 만족도에 관한 연구
- Yoon, Suhwa (Dept. of Cosmetology, Graduate School of Engineering Konkuk University) ;
- Park, Cecilia (Dept. of Microbial Engineering, Graduate School of Konkuk University) ;
- Li, Shun-Hua (Dept. of Beauty Education, Graduate School of Education Konkuk University)
- Received : 2018.04.10
- Accepted : 2018.06.20
- Published : 2018.06.28
In this study, out of the 530 beauty social commerce users, 244 people who had experience purchasing coupons for cosmetic surgery were surveyed to analyze the impact of the awareness of cosmetic surgery on satisfaction and on the purchase of new products. The reason why we did not purchase the coupon for cosmetic surgery was because we did not have enough information and did not trust the company and aong the factors used for cosmetic surgery, convenience, satisfaction, and repurchase are found to have a positive (+) effect (p<0.001) and We recognized convenience as an important factor. therefore, It is believed that social commerce companies and aesthetic medical agencies will need to improve their customer service, how to use the site, and provide objective information.
Social Commerce;Aesthetic Plastic Surgery;Satisfaction;Convenience;Repurchase
- K. S. Jang. (2015). Poverty Social Commerce Prospects and Problems in Abundance. KB Financial Holding Institute, 15, 1-6.
- S. W. Seo & Y. J. Cho. (2014). Shopping Value of the Consumers Who Purchase Fsahion/Beauty Products Using Group Buying Social Commeree and Private Shopping Malls. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 38(2), 161-174. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-000029.2014.38.2.010 https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2014.38.2.161
- S. C. Son & J. A. Go. (2012). Study on the Influential Factors of Social Commerce Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction. Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, 2012(1), 1101-1119.
- S. S. Seo & J. H. Lee. (2011). The Effect of Characteristics of Social Networks on Trust and Purchase Intention of Social Commerce sites. Korean Corporation Management Review, 18(4), 19-37. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-002085.2011.18.4.005
- S. Y. Cho, S. A. Lee, B. N. Choi, J. S. Lee & S. H. Lee. (2011). A Study on the Analysis of Social Commerce Providers and Consumer Dissatisfaction Case, Improvement Plan. Journal of MarketingStudies, 2011(1), 553-597.
- D. N. Shim, E. D. Kim & J. S. Hwang. (2015). A Study on Factors Affecting Consumer's Impulse Buying Behaviour on the Social Commerce. Global Business Administration Review, 12(1), 263-294. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010308.2015.12.1.007 https://doi.org/10.17092/jibr.2015.12.1.263
- M. Y. Baek & S. L. Han. (2015). Analysis of Usage Motivation and Repeat-Using Intention in Mobile Social Commerce. Korean journal of Business Administration, 28(1), 103-120. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-000789.2015.28.1.016
- S. H. Han, Y. J. Choi & Y. Bae. (2015). Economic Impact of Social Commerce Business on Society: Evidence from Korean Social Commerce, Company C. Korea Journal of Information Society, 16(2), 99-122. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000008957.2015.16.2.002
- Y. S. Kim. (2014). Impact of Design Factors of Social Commerce Sites on Customer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention -Focus on Clothing/Fashion Websites-. A Journal of Brand Design Association of Korea, 12(2), 205-220. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000008876.2014.12.2.021
- Y. Jin & C. Park. (2013). The Effect of Mobile Social Commerce Characteristics on Satisfaction and Trust. Proceedings of the Korea Distribution Society Conference, 2013(2), 137-161.
- S. M. Park. (2014). The Study of Purchasing Behavior and Satisfaction, for Using Social Commerce on the Esthetic and Spa Service. Asian Journal of Beauty and Cosmetology, 12(1), 105-1184. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2014.12.1.014
- S. R. Yoo & S. H. Kim. (2016). The Effects of the Selected Attributes of Social Commerce Hair Coupons on Customers' Satisfaction and Repurchase. Journal of the Korean Society of Cosmetology, 22(4), 792-799. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2016.22.4.004
- J. E. Im & M. S. Chang. (2013). A Study of Consumer Purchasing Behavior and Satisfaction with Beauty Social Commerce. Journal of the Korean Society of Cosmetology, 19(5), 874-883. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2013.19.5.007
- S. W. Chu & M. J. Lee. (2015). Effects of Social Commerce Users' Perceived Risk and Involvement on Their Satisfaction, Reuse Intention and Word-of-mouth Intention: Focusing on Beauty Service Consumers. Journal of Investigative Cosmetology, 11(3), 269-275. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000001787.2015.11.3.012 https://doi.org/10.15810/jic.2015.11.3.011
- K. H. Park, Y. J. No & M. S. Kim. (2015). Impact of the Benefits from Social Commerce by Hair Beauty on Hair Service. The Korean Society of Beauty and Art, 16(3), 90-99. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000008940.2015.16.3.002
- Y. K. Choi, S. H. Kim & Y. T. Song. (2012). A Study on Marketing Strategy of Social Sommerce Using Analysis of Customer Satisfaction. Korean journal of Business Administration, 25(5), 2255-2269. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-000789.2012.25.5.002
- S. K. Lee. (2011). A Study on UI for Social Commerce Based on Mobile. Journal of Digital Design, 11(4), 267-277. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001614.2011.11.4.043
- E. K. Han, S. J. Song & H. N. Im. (2011). The Motives for Using Social Commerce and Satisfaction, Repurchase Intention: Based on the Uses and Gratification Theory. The Korean journal of advertising and public relations, 13(3), 298-325. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001035.2011.13.3.014
- K. Y. Kim. (2014). (2014). A Study on the Impact of Social Commerce in Beauty Industry. A Treatise on the Plastic Media, 17(4), 25-30. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001766.2014.17.4.029
- S. H. Yoon. (2016). Study on the Purchase of Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Through Social Commerce and Satisfaction with Them. Master's thesis, Konkuk University, Seoul.
- E. H. Jo & M. S. Lee. (2016). A study on Perception and Experience of Plastic Surgery in Students of Beauty High School. Asian Journal of Beauty and Cosmetology, 14(3), 239-247. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-SER000010442.2016.14.3.004 https://doi.org/10.20402/ajbc.2016.0028
- J. M. Lee & J. D. Kim. (2016). A Study on the of Women's Cosmetic Surgery and Satisfaction Level. Journal of the Korean Society of Cosmetology, 22(6), 1178-1187. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001852.2016.22.6.019
- S. J. Choi. (2016). The Influence of Scarcity Message on Customers' Perceived Value, Satisfact -ion, and Repurchase Intention in the Context of Group-Buying Social Commerce. Journal of information technology applications & management, 23(1), 97-117. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-000870.2016.23.1.007 https://doi.org/10.21219/jitam.2016.23.1.097
- D. K. Lee, A. H. Jung, E. J. Hong & H. J. Yoo. (2014). A Study on Consumer Satisfaction and Repurchase Intention of Social Commerce: Focused on consumers in their twenties. Journal of Human Ecology, 18(2), 249-273.
- H. Y. Na & S. H. Kim. (2017). The Effects of Hygiene Management Awareness on Hygiene Management Behavior in Beauticians. Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, 23(2), 153-162.
- Y. J. No & K. H. Park. (2014). Hair Services Seeking Benefits and Services, and Evaluation Dissatisfaction Differences in Social Commerce Utilization Behavior. Journal of the Korean Beauty Art Society, 8(3), 127-139.
- Y. H. Jang, H. E. Ki, T. S. Oh, S. Y. Jang & B. H. Yoon. (2015). Consumers'recognition and Current State of Usage of Hair Shop Social Commerce. Journal of the Korean Beauty Art Society, 9(1), 111-121.
- S. N. Hong & H. J. Lee. (2014). Effects of Purchasing Factors Through Social-commerce of Beauty Service on the Consumer Satisfaction and the Repurchasing Intention. KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, 15(6), 133-144. UCI : http://uci.or.kr/G704-001022.2014.15.6.014