- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
고등학교 엘리트 카약 선수들의 등속성 근기능·균형성·유연성 측정 및 평가
Assessment of Isokinetic Muscle Function, Balance and Flexibility in Elite High School Kayakers
- Shin, Kwang-Taek (Sports Science Education Laboratory, Dongguk University) ;
- Sohn, Jee-Hoon (Department of Physical Education, Jeonju University)
- 투고 : 2018.04.03
- 심사 : 2018.06.20
- 발행 : 2018.06.28
본 연구는 고등학교 엘리트 카약 선수들의 등속성 근기능, 균형성, 유연성, 신체 조성 등을 검사 및 진단하여 선수들의 경기력 향상과 부상 예방을 위한 훈련 방법론에 대한 조언을 하고자 실시되었다. 11명의 선수들을 대상으로, Biodex system IV, Biodex stabilizer system, Inbody 3.0, CNP-5403을 사용하여 근기능(peak torque, average power, work fatigue) 동적 균형 신체 성분 유연성 검사를 하였다. 선수들의 BMI 평균은
카약;등속성 근기능;근력 불균형;결손율;훈련 프로그램
- B. S. Shim. (2007). A study on comparison of physical fitness with official records of canoe players. Master dissertation. Mokpo National University, Mokpo.
- K. W. Jun. (2003). A comparative study on body composition and physical fitness in high schools and national canoe team. Master dissertation. Kookmin University, Seoul.
- S. B. Son. (2012). Racing canoeing II. Seoul : Korean canoe federation.
- J. W. Kim. (2006). A study on body composition, physical fitness, and record in candidate canoe players. Master dissertation. Mokpo National University, Mokpo.
- K. T. Shin, C. G. Kim & J. H. Sohn. (2013). Assessment of isokinetic muscle function in elite canadian college paddlers. Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial, 14(1), 229-238. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.1.229
- J. S. Lee. (1989). Investigation research of the injury on canoeist. The Research Institute of Physical Education, 7, 147-176.
- J. G. Choi & Y. J. Kim. (2004). The study on analysis of muscle fatigue and recruitment type in major muscles during canoe ergometer exercise. Korea Sport Research, 15(2), 1601-1612.
- P. M. Clarkson, W. Kroll & A. M. Melchionda. (1982). Isokinetic strength, endurance, and fiber type composition in elite american paddlers. European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology, 48, 67-76. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00421166
- E. Sprigings, P. McNair, G. Mawston, D. Sumner & M. Boocock. (2006). A method for personalising the blade size for competitors in flatwater kayaking. Sports Engineering, 9(3), 147-153. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02844116
- M. Begon, F. Colloud & P. Sardain. (2010). Lower limb contribution in kayak performance: modelling, simulation and analysis. Multibody system dynamics, 23(4), 387-400. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11044-010-9189-8
- J. S. Michael, R. Smith & K. B. Rooney. (2009). Determinants of kayak paddling performance. Sports Biomechanics, 8(2), 167-179. https://doi.org/10.1080/14763140902745019
- Korea Institute of Sports Science. (2015). The survey of national physical fitness. Seoul : Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- J. S. Ryu, Y. J. Lee & C. K. Park. (1996). The kinematical analysis of kayak canoe stroking. The Research Institute of Physical Education & Sports Science, 15(1), 89-97.
- S. M. Yang. (2009). Balance difference between visual disability and normal people. Master dissertation. Keimyung University, Daegu.
- D. Wathen. (1944). Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning. Champaign : Human kinetics.
- J. Elliott. (1978). Assessing muscle strength isokinetically. The Journal of the American Medical Association, 240(22), 2408-2410. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.240.22.2408
- S. B. Shin, S. R. Kang, C. H. Yu, J. Y. Min & T. K. Kwon. (2013). The effect on improvement of muscle strength imbalance according to load deviation protocol of whole body vibration exercise. Journal of the Korean Society for Precision Engineering, 30(10), 1095-1101. https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2013.30.10.1095
- S. R. Kang, G. Y. Jung, D. A. Moon, J. S. Jeong, J. J. Kim & T. K. Kwon. (2011). Characteristics according to loading deviation methods during rowing exercise. Korean Journal of Sport Biomechanics, 21(3), 369-382. https://doi.org/10.5103/KJSB.2011.21.3.369
- Y. S. Kim. (2010). The effects of asymmetrical neuromuscular training for postural control by imbalanced trunk muscles in athletes. Master dissertation. Korea University, Seoul.