- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Disabled Ski Teaching Method for using systematic literature review
체계적 문헌고찰을 활용한 장애인 스키 교수법 개발
- Lee, Yong-Kuk (Dept. of Adapted Physical Activity of Korea Nazarene Univ) ;
- Cho, Gun-Sang (Dept. of Physical Education, Pusan National Univ.)
- Received : 2018.03.31
- Accepted : 2018.06.20
- Published : 2018.06.28
The purpose of the research is to figure out the problem of skiing-lesson to handicapped person and to develop and verify skiing-lesson manual by exploring skiing lesson's main factors of handicapped. To achieve the object of the research, we have done a survey to 14 people who agreed on participating in the research by doing open type-questionnaire survey to explore the obstructive factors of ski-vitalization for the handicapped. We have chosen two professor of adapted physical education, two ski specialists for the handicapped, and two instructors for national ski team to the adaptive to analyze the priority of ski-lesson to handicapped. There were a few results the result of developing the skiing-lesson manual for the handicapped was classified by 4types according to the types of disability. (two-track, three-track, four-track, monoski).
Adaptive;Adaptive Ski;Ski Lesson;Lesson Manual;Systematic literature review
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea
- J. H. Kim, C. O. Cho, J. H. Choi, G. M. Ku & I. G. Kim. (2012). The current situation and promotional strategies for the disabled skiing of Korea. The Korean Journal of Sport, 10(2), 277-292.
- H. W. Eo. (2009). Development of technical training manual for disabled mono skiers. Korea Institute of Sport Science, 1st grade Coach Academy Field Application test Report.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. (2007). Athletes with disabilities white paper. Seoul: gaemunsa.
- J. U. Park & H. K. Kim. (2010). The Sources of Psychological Stress on During Athletic Competition and Coping Strategies for Korean National Alpine Ski Players. The Korean Society of Sports Science, 19(3), 401-411.
- D. L. Sackett, W. M. Rosenberg, J. A. Gray, R. B. Haynes & W. S. Richardson. (1996). Evidence based medicine: What it is and what it isn't. Biomedical Journal, 312, 71-72.
- T. L. Satty. (1980). The Analytic Hierarchy Process. New York : Mc Graw Hill.
- J. P. Spradley. (1980). Participant Observation. NY : Hot, Reinhard & Winston.
- T. L. Satty. (1983). Axiomatic Foundations of the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Management Science, 32, 841-855.
- K. K. Ko & K. J. Lee. (2001). Statistical Characteristics of Response Consistency Parameters in Analytic Hierarchy Process. Journal of The Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, 26(4), 71-82.
- Y. P. Oh. (2004). Decision making of the order of investment priority in adapted physical education in Korea. Journal of adapted physical activity and exercise, 12(3), 15-24.
- L. G. Vargas. (1982). Reciprocal matrices with random coefficients. Mathematical Modeling, 3, 69-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/0270-0255(82)90013-6
- P. P. Winick. (1990). Adapted Physical Education and Sport. Human Kinetics Books, Champaign, IL.
- C. Sherrill. (1997). Adapted Physical Activity, Recreation, and Sport: Cross Disciplinary and Lifespan. Brownand Benchmark
- E. Post Foster. (1995). Technical Skills for Alpine Skiing. Turning Point Ski Foundation, South Hero, VT.
- G. Twardokens. (1992). Universal Ski Techniques: Principles and Practices. Surprisingly Well, Reno NV.