- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Service Design for Utilizing Government Information -Focusing on the Case of Gov3.0 Design Group for East North Statistics-
정부 정보의 활용을 위한 서비스디자인 -동북지방통계청의 국민디자인단 사례를 중심으로-
- Lee, Yun-Ju (Division of Consulting, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Baek, Su-hyun (Division of Consulting, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kim, Sun-Ah (Division of Industrial Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2018.04.09
- Accepted : 2018.06.20
- Published : 2018.06.28
This study is to innovate policy service development by utilizing beneficiary - centered service design to public information and public data and services that citizens can experience. The Gov 3.0 Design Group operated by the Dongbuk Regional Bureau of Statistics in Daegu in 2015, proposed a 'start-up decision support service' for pre-founders, using data mining on the GIS spatial information held by the Statistical Office and real-time settlement information of credit card companies. For this, service design process and methodology were adopted and participation of various stakeholders. This study suggests that national design activity based on service design is effective in transforming public service based on government information disclosure. It is also worthwhile as an approach that can be considered when the government wants to release or open information or public data in useful form to the public.
- S. K. Kim. (2013). Self-employed business start-up and closing. Seoul : Hyundai Research Institute(Online). http://www.hri.co.kr
- G. H. Jung, J. W. Moon, S. J. Lee, J. Y. Rue, E. Y. Han, J. S. Wang & H. J. Seo. (2013). A Study on Evaluation Model for Public Data Opening and Utilization Performance Measurement., KISDI.
- M. Y. Kim & D. S. Seo. (2014). An Analysis of the Public Data for Making the Ambient Intelligent Service, The Journal of Digital Convergence, 12(12), 313-321. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.12.313
- Y. M. Kim. (2014). A Study on plan for promoting innovation and utilization of information sharing. The Journal of Digital Convergency. 12(4), 43-49.
- Dongseo University Service Innovation Design Center, New growth engine Service Design Exploitation, (2010. 12. 1). Herald Economy(Online). http://biz.heraldcorp.com
- L. S. Lee. (2012. 10. 3). The future of innovation as a service design. Korea Times(Online). http://hankookilbo.com
- W. I. Cho. (2014. 1. 23). Bummin Hospital, 'Service Design' Promotion of innovation task ... Inje University Professor Bae Sung Yoon special lecture. World news(Online). http://www.segye.com
- Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs & Ministry of Commerce. Industry and Energy & KIDP & TANGINO GROUP. (2016). Government 3.0 National Design Team Operation Manual. Seoul : Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs.
- Security Administration & Ministry of Commerce . Industry and Energy & Korea Institute of Design Promotion & Demand. (2014). Public Service Design User Manual. Seoul : Security Administration.
- Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs & Ministry of Commerce. Industry and Energy & KIDP. (2017). Government 3.0 National design team manual to learn by case. Seoul : Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs.
- S. H. Yun. (2016). A Study on the Design Approach to the Service Improvement on Public Health Center through Stakeholders' Participation. Master Dissertation. Hongik University, Seoul.
- S. H. Beak. (2015). A Study on Regional Customized Service-Design Framework for Increasing the Sustainability of Regional Public Service Policy; With focus on case-study of the consulting that improvement of public service through service-design. Master dissertation. Kumoh National Institute of Technology, Gumi.
- D. H. Kang. (2018). A Study on Roles of Designers and Stakeholders in a Service Design Process; Focus on Best Practices of the Government3.0 Citizens Policy Design Group. Master Dissertation. Hongik University, Seoul.
- Marc Stickdorn & Jakob Schneider. (2012). Service Design Textbook. Paju : Ingraphics.
- Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs & KIDP & TANGINO GROUP (2015). National Design Team, Service-Design Operating Toolkit. Seoul : Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs & KIDP & TANGINO GROUP.
- KIDP. (2014). SERVICE DESIGN TOOLKIT; Reference Book. Seoul : KIDP & Ministry of Knowledge Economy.