- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Brand Service Design for Measuring and Managing Indoor Air Quality
실내공기질 측정 및 관리를 위한 브랜드 서비스디자인 연구
- Kim, Seung-Beom (IDnComm Inc.) ;
- Kim, Hwoi-Kwang (Universial Design, College of Future HRD, Kangnam University)
- Received : 2018.04.05
- Accepted : 2018.06.20
- Published : 2018.06.28
The quality of indoor air quality is facing a very serious situation due to the impact of the quality of the atmosphere in the atmosphere and the surrounding environment. While awareness of the danger of these populations is increasing, there is no way to detect the quality of the indoor air quality as well as the measures to detect the quality of indoor air quality as well as the countermeasures. The study drew a general problem with the design of the service design, the general purpose of the general office, and the use of the public facilities for the purpose of measuring the usage of indoor air quality, the general purpose of public facilities, and the interpretation of the current law. Based on this research, most of the general users' perception of the seriousness of the disease is not reflected in the perception that the dust and indoor air are accumulated in the eyes of the general public.
Indoor Air quality;Service Design;Brand Service;TX;EX
- A. P. Jones. (1999). Indoor air quality and health, Atmospheric Environment, 33, 4535-4564. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1352-2310(99)00272-1
- Y. S. Kim. (1998). Problems of Indoor Air Pollution in Winter, Environmental preservation, 301, 7-10.
- J. Y. Kim. (1992). A Study on the Control Plan of Indoor Air Pollution in Office Buildings. Journal of Engineering at Chosun University, 27, 18-24.
- A. P. Jones. (1999). Indoor air quality and health, Atmospheric Environment, 33, 120-142.
- Paul Beynon-Davies. (2016). Reeva Lederman, Making sense of visual management through affordance theory, Production Planning & Control, 28(2), 144-152.
- Cronin J. Joseph, Brady Michael K & Hult G. Tomas M. (2013), Assessing the effects of quality, value, and customer satisfaction on consumer behavioral intentions in service environments, Journal of Retailing, 76(2), 193-218. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(00)00028-2
- S. E. Lee. (2015). Evolution of Branding: Communicating Brand Identity through Brand Experience, The Treatise on The Plastic Media, 18(1), 167-176.
- D. I Hoffman & T. P. Novak. (1996). Marketing in Hypermedia CMEs: Conceptual Foundations. Journal of Marketing, 60(3), 50-68. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251841
- K. S. Han. (2017). The Effect of Digital Signage and Smart Media Convergence on Memory and Attitude According to the Level of Engagement and Interactivity. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(6), 1-7. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.6.001
- S. H. Kim & H. S. Kim. (2017). Difference of design research component by type of service design projects -based on actual implemented service design projects in the industry-, Journal of Basic Design & Art. 18(5), 71-82.
- H. K. Kim & H. I. Kim. (2017). A Study on the Model of Safety Guideline based on Affordance Design, Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(11), 447-454. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.11.447
- J. W. Hong, K. R. Park & D. H. Kim. (2016). A Study of Environment Analysis Method for Information Strategy Planning based Scenarios. Journal of digital convergence, 14(10), 195-203. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.195
- J. Y. Sung. (2016). Developing convergent class model of augmented reality and ar. Journal of digital convergence, 14(5), 85-93. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.85
- J. Lee & S. H. Ryu. (2016). A study of Copyright Infringement Countermeasures for designers. Journal of digital convergence, 14(9), 447-452 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.9.447
- J. H. Joo. (2017). Exploration of Structural Relations on Health Behavior Related to Particulate Matter: Focused on Multi-Dimensional Health Locus of Control, Perceived Susceptibility and Severity, and Health Behavioral Intention. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(11), 413-421. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.11.413