- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study for Convergence Curriculum of Creative Practical Use of the Direction of Characterization of Healthcare - Centred on a University -
보건의료 특성화 방향에 대한 창의실용 융복합 교육과정을 위한 연구 - 일개 대학을 중심으로 -
- Choi, EunMee (Catholic Kwandong University) ;
- Kwon, LeeSeung (Catholic Kwandong University) ;
- Park, YeongSool (Catholic Kwandong University) ;
- Jung, YongSik (Catholic Kwandong University)
- Received : 2018.04.13
- Accepted : 2018.06.20
- Published : 2018.06.28
This study is to establish the direction of special education curriculum by linking the demands of the health industry and the university curriculum. For this, we conducted a questionnaire survey for 4 months from 18 January to 9 May, 2017. Cronbach alpha coefficient was used for the reliability of the study, frequency analysis was used mainly for the contents of the study, and chi-square test, variance analysis and T test were applied to the study. Cronbach's alpha coefficient was 0.891. Variance analysis, T test and chi-square test show some significant differences. The results of this study are as follows: 35% of practitioners and 22% of convergent intellectuals are desirable in institutions. Practical needs of practitioners are creative practicality, medical policy (58%). It will be necessary to conduct a nationwide survey in the future.
- Y. C. Song. (2017). A Study on the Establishment of Strategies for the Training of Standard Manpower in the Industrial Revolution in the Fourth Industrial, Korean Public Management Review, 31(3), 195-217.
- J. S. Seo. (2014). Good university education for fostering human resources, HR insight, 712, December, August 22th.
- T. Torres & S. Marker. (1982). Curriculum process in nursing ; A guide to curriculum development, Englewood Cliffs, NJ : Prentice-Hall.
- H. K. Jung, H. J. Chung, S. J. Kim & E. O. Han. (2008). A Study on the Development of International Standardization Curriculum of the Department of Health Science at Daegu Health College : Focusing on Basic Survey, Knowledge Economy Public Officials Education Center, Occupational Safety and Health : Cultivating global talents leading creative and practical, General Book Cheonan Knowledge Economy Public Officials Education Center, 95-96.
- A. L. Kiyumi. (2015). Health information management professionals, current status and future prospects. In Health Information Management Association (HIMA), INDIA-1st National Conference on HIM & IT, 4-5.
- K. H. Kim & H. S. Yoo. (2003). Development of Educational Process Model for Hospital Management, symposium. The 22th house, Gyeong Buk Junior College, 411-428.
- N. S. Park. (2014). A Study on the Improvement of Curriculum of Hospital Administration Professional Manpower Using National Inefficiency Standards, Journal of Hospital Management, 19(2), 22-33.
- L. M. Spencer & S. M. Spencer. (1993). Competence at Work: Models for Superior Performance. New York., John Wiley & Sons.
K. I. Youn, B. G. Ahn & C. M. Park. (2002). Connected Major
Development Studies, Keimyung University, Korea Research Foundation.
- H. J. Chang, Y. D. Kwon, B. R. Han & H. H. Kim. (2004). The roles and competencies of healthcare professionals in the medical industry, Korean Society of Hospital Management, Journal of the Korean Society of Hospital Management, 9(2), 128-148.
- B. D. Hwang. (2008). Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment by Major Field in Hospital Administrative Workers Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of Hospital Administrative Staffs according to Their Majors, Journal of the Korea Contents Association, 8(6), 186-194. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2008.8.6.186
- H. S. Yoo, Y. H. Kim & K. H. Kim. (2011). Case study: DACUM Analysis of job functions of hospital by law, Korean Journal of Hospital Management, 16(1), 124-141.
- M. K. Park, E. M. Choi, T. S. Kim & S. H. Kim. (2017). National incompetence standard NCS and utilization package, Medical Information Management, Ministry of Employment and Labor, Industrial Manpower Management Corporation, Korean Medical Records Association.
- E. M. Choi, H. J. Lee, O. N. Kim & Y. H. Choi. (2015). A Study on the development of the standard of job competence of the medical record company, Journal of Digital Convergence, Korea Digital Policy Institute, 13(7), 229-238. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.229
- D. K. Kim. (2005). Human resource development and national incompetence standards by industry sector, Korea Vocational Training Institute.
- M. D. Kong. (2016). Competencies Necessary to Hospital Staffs and Managers in the Global Age, Korean Society for Safety Management Science, Journal of the Korean Society of Safety Management, 18(1), 227-236. https://doi.org/10.12812/ksms.2016.18.1.227
- S. H. Kang. (2017). Announcement of the International Standards Curriculum, Korean Medical Records Association, by the Health Information Controller, AHIMA.
- B. Rockendorf. (2017). Data Governance is Imperative for Big Data Analytics, Journal of AHIMA(American Health Information Management Association), Posted By AHIMA Staff on Oct 27.
- L. Redwood-Campell, B. Pakes, K. Rouleau, C. MacDonald, J. Arya, N. Paukey, & K. Pottie. (2011). Developing a curriculum framework for global health in family medicine; emerging principles, competencies, and educational approaches, BMC Med Educ, 11, 46-47. https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6920-11-46