- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Analysis on Customer Behavior of Tourism Omnichannel based upon ICT
ICT 기반 관광옴니채널에 대한 고객행동분석 -인구통계학적 특성에 따른 통합기술수용모형의 변수를 중심으로-
- Park, Hyun-Jee (Dept. of Tourism Management, Tongmyong University)
- 박현지 (동명대학교 관광경영학과)
- Received : 2018.04.09
- Accepted : 2018.06.20
- Published : 2018.06.28
This study is focused on analyzing the difference by demographical characteristics of users on acceptance behavior of tourism omnichannel based upon Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology. Through field survey with 392 respondents, the results are as follows. Partially differences on acceptance behavior are found according to gender, age, education and job as demographic characteristics of tourism omnichannel. And the difference by demographic characteristics on acceptance behavior about preferring tourism information is not significant. However performance expectancy and effort expectancy as factors of UTAUT are significantly positive in thirties group of tourism omnichannel users.
Tourism Omnichannel;Tourism Omnichannel User;Acceptance Behavior;UTAUT;Demographical Characteristics
Supported by : Tongmyong University
- V. Gupta. (2017). Why the travel industry needs to embrace on omni-channel strategy. https://yourstory.com/2017/12/travel-industry-needs-e mbrace-omni-channel-strategy/
- TELUS. (2017). How the travel and hospitality industry can get ahead with omnichannel customer service,https://www.telusinternational.com/articles/trave l-hospitality-omnichannel-customer-service/ower-of-th e-connected-consumer.pdf
- D. W. Min. (2016). The Effect of Psychological Disposition on Omni-Channel Shopping in the Age of Digital Convergence : Focusing on Extraversion-Introversion and Varity-Seeking Tendency, Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(1), 91-97. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.1.91 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.1.91
- H. R. Joo & E. J. Lee. (2016). A Study on the User Acceptance Model of Omni Channel Service Based on Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT), Family and Environment Research, 54(4), 405-414. https://doi.org/10.6115/fer.2016.031
- M. Fishbein & I. AJzen. (1975). Attitudes towards objects as predictors of single and multiple behavioral criteria. Psychology Review, 81(1), 59-75.
- Ajzen, I. (1985). From intentions to actions: A theory of planned behavior. In J. Kuhl & J. Bechman (Eds.). SSSP Springer Series in Social Psychology, Action-control: From cognition to behavior, 11-39. Heidelberg: Springer.
- R. J. Davis. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quarterly, 13(3), 319-349. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- V. Venkatesh, M. G. Morris, G. B. Davis & F. D. Davis, (2003). Use acceptance of information technology: Toward a unified view. MIS Quarterly, 27(3), 425-478. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036540
- H. J. Park, J. H. Park, J. S. Lee, Y. H. Kim, A. S. Oh & B. G. Park. (2017). Analysing the Relationship among Tourism Omnichannel Selecting Factor, Satisfaction and Purchasing Intention on the Tourism Purchasing Stage, Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(10), 173-182. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.173 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.173
- H. J. Park & B. G. Park. (2016), The Analysis on the Relationship among Information Search Motivation, Tourism Omni-Channel Satisfaction and Purchase Intention in Data Technology Age, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(40), 1-6.
- H. J. Park, J. H. Park, A. S. Oh, Y. H. Kim & B. G. Park. (2016). Analysis of Relationship between Tourism Information Search Motivation, Tourism Omni-Channel Satisfaction. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(10), 147-158. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.147 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.147
- E. A. Lee & J. S. Hwang. (2017). The Effect of Omni-channel Consumers' Pre-purchase Searching Behavior on Post-purchase Satisfaction and Word-of-Mouth, Korean Design Forum, 55, 75-86.
- IBM. (2015). Retail Magazine Special Edition. http://www-903.ibm.com/edm/2015_04/HIK/IBMRetailspecialDM_Final.pdf
- J. B. Jung, J. H. Huh, H. K. Park & B. S. Shin. (2018). A Study on Acceptance Factors and Market Segmentation of Smart Device-Focused on UTAUT and Personal Innovativeness, Korean Journal of Business Administration, 31(1), 27-47. https://doi.org/10.18032/kaaba.2018.31.1.27
- Y. C. Kim & S. R. Jeong. (2013). A Study on Factors that Influence the Usage of Mobile Apps-Based on Flow Theory and Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology, Journal of Korean Society for Internet Information, 14(4), 73-84.
- J. C. Oh. (2010). Factors of Internet Service Acceptance: A Revaluation of UTAUT Model, Korean Management Review, 39(1), 55-79.
- Y. S. Wang & W. Y. Shih. (2009). Why do people use information kiosks: A validation of the unified theory of acceptance and use of technology, Government Information Quarterly, 26, 158-165. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.giq.2008.07.001
- H. Yoo, M. Y. Kim & O. Kwon. (2008). A study of factors influencing ubiquitous computing service acceptance, The Journal of Korean Institute of CALS/EC, 13(2), 117-147.
- K. Y. Chen & M. L. Chang. (2013). User acceptance of NFC mobile phone service: An investigation based on the UTAUT model, The Service Industries Journal, 33(6), 1-15. https://doi.org/10.1080/02642069.2013.746844
- T. Zhou, Y. Lu & B. Wang. (2010). Integrating TTF and UTAUT to Explain Mobile Banking User Adoption, Computers in Human Behavior, 2(4), 760-767.
- J. Y. Son & I. W. Kang. (2017). A Study on the Applicability of Omni-Channel Service, The e-Business Studies, 10, 19-35.
- E. Hirschman. (1980). Innovativeness, novelty seeking, and consumer creativity. Journal of Consumer Research, 7, 283-295. https://doi.org/10.1086/208816
- E. L. Slade, Y. K. Dwivedi, N. C. Piercy & M. D. Williams. (2015). Modeling consumers' adoption intentions of remote mobile payments in the United Kingdom: extending UTAUT with innovativeness, risk, and trust, Psychology and Marketing, 32(8), 860-873. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.20823
- I. S, Park & H. C, An. (2012). A Study on the User Acceptance Model of Mobile Credit Card Service based on UTAUT, The e-business studies, 13(3), 551-574. https://doi.org/10.15719/geba.13.3.201209.551
- J. B. Jung, J. H. Her, H. K, Park & B. S. Shin. (2018). Study on Acceptance Factors and Market Segmentation of Smart Device : Focused on UTAUT and Personal Innovativeness, The Korean Academic Association of Business Administration, 31(1), 27-47. http://doi.org/10.18032/kaaba.2018.31.1.27 https://doi.org/10.18032/kaaba.2018.31.1.27
- Y. J. Son & I. W. Kang. (2017). A Study on Applicability of Omni-Channel Service, The e-Business Studies, 18(5), 19-35. DOI :10.20462/TeBS.2017.10.18.5.19 https://doi.org/10.20462/TeBS.2017.10.18.5.19
- J. M. Lee & J. Y. Rha (2012). Consumers' Channel Choice and Channel Positioning in Multichannel Environment, Consumer Problem Research, 42(April), 143-169.
- V. Kumar. and Rajkumar Venkatesan (2005), Who are the Multichannel Shoppers and How do they Perform?: Correlates of Multichannel Shopping Behavior, Journal of Interactive Marketing, 19(2), 44-62. https://doi.org/10.1002/dir.20034
- T. L. Kushwaha and S. Venkatesh (2008). Optimal Multichannel Allocation of Marketing Efforts by Customer-Channel Segment, Working Paper, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX 7785. Montoya-Weiss, Mitzi M., Glenn
- J. H. Kim, & H. S, Kim (2006). An Empirical Study on Consumers' Product Information Gathering Characteristics and Satisfaction in Health Insurance Consumption, Insurence development and research, 47, 71-102.
- P. C. Verhoef, A. N. Scott & B. Vroomen. (2007). Multichannel customer management: Understanding the research-shopper phenomenon, Journal of Research in Marketing, 24, 129-148. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijresmar.2006.11.002
- Y. H. Joo & S. J. Yang. (2008). Information Search and Purchase Behavior Across In-Home Shopping Channels, Journal of Channel and Retailing, 13(3), 27-54.
- K. O. Ha, J. H, Lee & S. H. Hwang. (2015). A Study on Consumer's Shopping Channel Choice according to Consumer Purchase Characteristics, Journal of Channel and Retailing, 20(4), 177-199.
- W. J. Park. (2010). A Study on the Broadcasting Digital Switchover Policy and Demographical Characteristic, Journal of Communication Science, 10(3), 255-290.
- G. J. Kim & B. S. Lee. (2011). The Exploratory Study on the Easiness of Using Smart Phone Applications for Searching Food Service Information: Focusing on Consumer Characteristics, Culinary Science & Hospitality Research, 17(5), 108-121. https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2011.17.5.008008008
- H. S. Kim, M. S. Lee & J. W. Seo. (2015). An Analysis of the Middle-aged Adults' Mobile Information Behavior Focused on their Demographic Characteristics, Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 49(2), 335-353. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2015.49.2.335
- S. J. An & W. S. Seo. (2016). Exploring The Moderating Effects of Innovation Resistance on Consumer's Intention to Use of Keyless System in Hotel, Korean Journal of Hospitality & Tourism, 25(7), 211-229.
- H. M. Jeon & H. M. Choi. (2017). Consumer's Acceptance on Mobile Delivery App Service - Focused on UTAUT2, Food Service Industry Journal, 13(1), 67-82.