- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
CSR광고의 모델속성이 기업태도에 미치는 인과모형분석: 메시지 진정성 매개효과
Analysis of Causal Model Attributes of Model Affects to Corporate Attitudes in CSR Advertising: Message authenticity mediation effect
- Kim, Nami (Dept. of Advertising and Public Relations, Namseoul University) ;
- Yu, Seung Yeob (Dept. of Advertising and Public Relations, Namseoul University)
- 투고 : 2018.03.27
- 심사 : 2018.06.20
- 발행 : 2018.06.28
본 연구는 CSR광고의 모델 속성(가치부합성, 매력성, 전문성, 신뢰성)이 기업태도에 영향을 미치는 가를 알아보았다. 또한 CSR광고의 모델 속성과 기업태도에 있어 메시지 진정성의 매개 역할을 검증하고자 하였다. 연구 결과 첫째, CSR광고모델의 가치부합성, 매력성, 신뢰성은 CSR광고의 메시지진정성에 정적인(+) 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 둘째, CSR광고모델의 매력성, 전문성은 기업태도에 정적인(+) 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 셋째, CSR광고모델의 가치부합성, 매력성, 신뢰성과 기업태도의 관계에 있어 메시지 진정성의 매개역할을 검증하였다. 본 연구결과는 CSR광고를 제작할 때 모델의 가치부합성, 매력성, 전문성이미지를 갖는 모델을 선정하는 것이 효과적이라는 시사점을 제공하였다.
CSR광고;모델 속성;메시지 진정성;기업태도;CSR광고효과
- K. W. Suh & Y. J. Jin. (2008). The influence of the CSR type on corporte reputation, social connectedness, and purchase intention: An empirical study of university students, The Korean Journal of Advertising, 19(4), 149-163.
- S. Sen & C. B. Bhattacharya. (2001). Does doing good always lead to doing better? Consumer reactions to corporate social responsibility, Journal of Marketing Research, 38(2), 225-244. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.220.127.116.1138
- B. C. Kim, C. S. Kim & C. H. Lee. (2009). The level of corprorate social responsibility's effects on public favorability and willingness to pay premium price, The Korean Journal of Advertising, 20(2), 37-55.
- H. S. Ahn. (2011). A Study on compaign strategy of coporate social responsibility advertisement: Focusing on TV advertisement for the country's 3 croups, Journal of Korean Society of Design Science, 24(3), 271-283.
- M. W. Choi. (2013). A study on the CSR message effects in advertising: Focusing on the moderating effects of brand consciousness, Journal of Public Relations Research, 17(1), 184-216. https://doi.org/10.15814/jpr.2013.17.1.184
- S. S. You & Y. J. Choi. (2014). A study on the persuasive effects of CSR advertising: With a focus on attitude analysis according to the expressive types of corporate advertising, The Korean Journal of Advertising and Public Relations, 16(1), 126-155.
- S. J. Lee, J. W. Jung & H. J. Ban. (2011). The effects of endorsers in the CSR advertising, Advertising Research, 88, 223-247.
- N. M. Kim & S. Y. Yeob. (2017). Corporte social responsibility advertising effects of CSR contents and model attributes and message appeal types, The Korean Journal of Consumer and Advertising Psychology, 18(2), 267-291. https://doi.org/10.21074/kjlcap.2017.18.2.267
- B. Z. Erdogan, M. J. Baker & S. Tagg. (2001). Selecting celebrity endorsers: The practitioner's perspective, Journal of Advertising Research, May.June, 39-48.
- N. M. Kim & S. Y. Yeob. (2015). Public service advertising effect on advertising themes and appeal type and the model image, The Korean Journal of Advertising, 26(2), 317-341. https://doi.org/10.14377/KJA.2015.2.28.317
- J. Bae & G. Cameron. (2006). Conditioning effect of prior reputation on perception of corporate giving, Public Relations Review, 32(2), 144-150. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pubrev.2006.02.007
- A. B. Bower & S. Landreht. (2001). Is beauty best? Highly versus normally attractive models in advertising, Journal of Advertising, 30(1), 1-12.
- C. I. Hovland, I. L. Janis & H. H. Kelly. (1953). Communication and persuasion: Psychological studies of opinion change, CT: Yale University Press.
- C. I. Hovland & W. Weiss. (1951). The influence of source credibility on communication effectiveness, Public Opinion Quartetly, 15, 635-650. https://doi.org/10.1086/266350
- A. S. Tan. (1985). Mass communication theories and research, New York: John Wiley Son, Icn.
- R. W. Chestnut, C. C. LaChance & A. Lubitz. (1977). The Decorative Female Model: Sexual Stimuli and Recognition of Advertisements, Journal of Advertising, 6(3), 11-14. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.1977.10672702
- M. J. Sirgy. (1982). Self-Concept in Consumer Behavior: A Critical Review, Journal of Consumer Research, 9, 287-300. https://doi.org/10.1086/208924
- W. S. Desarbo & R. A. Harshman. (1985). Celebrity brand congruence analysis, Current Issues and Research in Advertising, 8(1), 17-52.
- L. R. Kahle & P. M. Homer. (1985). Physical attractiveness of the celebrity endorser: A social adaptation perspective, The Journal of Consumer Research, 11(4), 954-961. https://doi.org/10.1086/209029
- J. Napoli, S. J. Dickinson, M. B. Beverland & F. Farrelly. (2014). Measuring consumer-based brand authenticity, Journal of Business Research, 67(6), 1090-1098. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2013.06.001
- L. L. Price, E. J. Arnould, & P. Tierney. (1995). Going to extremes: Managing service encounters and assessing provider performance, The Journal of Marketing, 59(2), 83-97. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252075
- E. Haley. (1996). Exploring the construct of organization as source: Consumers' understandings of organizational sponsorship of advocacy advertising, Journal of Advertising, 25(2), 19-35. https://doi.org/10.1080/00913367.1996.10673497
- K, L, Becker-Olsen. B. A. Cudmore & R. P. Hill. (2006). The impact of perceived corporte social responsibillity on consumer behavior, Journal of Business Research, 59(1), 46-53. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2005.01.001
- T. Beckman, C. Alison & H. Peggy. (2009). The Emergence of corporate social responsibility in chile: The importance of authenticity and social networks, Journal of Business Ethics, 86(2), 191-206. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-009-0190-1
- P. J. Taylor (2001). Authenticity and sincerity in tourism, Annals of Tourism Research, 28(1), 7-26. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0160-7383(00)00004-9
- H. J. Lee & H. K. Moon. (2007). Citizen's perceptiion toward coporte philantrophy, Korean NPO Review, 6(2), 261-283.
- K. S. Lee. (2012). Brand familiarity, personality, and preference in fluenced by attributes of model in print Ad of magazine, Journal of the Korean printing society, 30(2), 69-78.
- S. H. Kim. (2009). Is salespersons' service faked or authentic?: The effects of authenticity perceived by customers about salespersons' emotional labor on service quality evaluation, Korea Marketing Review, 24(3), 1-33.
- P. M. Homer. (1990). The mediating role of attitude toward the Ad: Some additional evidence, Journal of Advertising Research, 27, 78-86.
- D. Gefen, D. Straub & M. C. Boudreau (2000). Structural equation modeling and regression: Guidelines for research practice, Communications of the association for information systems, 4(7), 2-77.
- Karl G. Joreskog & Dag Sorbom. (1986). LISREL VI : user's guide ; analysis of linear structural relationships by maximum likelihood, instrumental variables, and least squares method, Uppsala : Univ. of Uppsala.