- Volume 13 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Design and Implementation of Realtime Things Control System Using MQTT and WebSocket in IoT Environment
IoT환경에서 MQTT와 WebSocket을 활용한 실시간 사물제어 시스템 설계 및 구현
- Received : 2018.03.15
- Accepted : 2018.06.15
- Published : 2018.06.30
This Paper presents the real time things control method through Web browser that has no limited by time and place. To design and realize the system that not only makes it possible to communicate with other protocols but also reinforces the advantages of each protocol, the real time communication environment, based on the WebSocket technology of HTML5 whose international standardization has recently been completed, is realized. Also, the message communication environment in the low electricity and limited communication environment is realized using MQTT(Message Queue Telemetry Transport) protocol which is in the spotlight as the optimum protocol in the IoT environment. And by designing intuitive and simple hardware and realizing the responsive web interface which is not limited by the user's contact devices, the interactive system in which the user receives real time data from the hardware and reversely the user controls the things is designed and realized.
- M. Kim and W. Jung, "Internet of Things (IoT) market-related value chain and component status," Information and Communication Broadcasting Policy, vol. 26, no. 8, May 2014, pp. 22-27.
- Y. Son, "The Things Internet Ecosysystem," Week Technology Trends, vol. 1714, no. 3, Sept. 2015, pp. 13-21.
- W. Kim, "Open Source Hardware Design Using 3D Printer -Experimental Study on Engineering Design Characteristics of 3D Printing," J. of Korea Design Knowledge, vol. 26, no. 12, June 2013, pp. 115-116.
- J. Kim, "Study on SW Education and STEAM Education using Arduino for Technology Subject," J. of Technology Education, vol. 15, no. 1, 2015, pp. 25-28.
- J. Kim, "A Smart Home Prototype Implementation Using Raspberry Pi," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 10, no. 10, Oct. 2015, pp. 1140-1144.
- K. Kim, K. Kang, K. Han, S. Jang, and C. Yun, "The Developement of Smart TV and Smart Home Platform based on HTML5," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 9, no. 9, Sept. 2014, pp. 994-997.
- K. An, T. Lee, K. Kim, and M. Hong, "A Study on the Improvement Scheme of Real-time Booking System which is Based on the HTML5 WebSocket," J. of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, vol. 2013, no. 6, 2013, pp. 92-97.
- J. Hun and C. Park, "Design and Implementation of MQTT Based Real-time HVAC Control Systems," J. of the Korea Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences, vol. 19, no 5, May. 2015, pp. 1164-1168.
- U. Park, S. Park, and D. Kim, "Design of Message Push System Using WebSocket Based on Hybrid App," J. of the Korean Institute of Internet Information, vol. 2014, no. 5, 2014, pp. 189-194.
- S. Shim and H. Kim, "IoT and MQTT Technology," J. of the Korean Institute of Information Security and Cryptology, vol. 24, no. 6, 2014, pp. 39-43.