- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Study on Establishing Performance Measurement and Evaluation System of ATM
ATM 성능측정 및 평가체계 구축 연구
- Received : 2017.06.27
- Accepted : 2018.02.19
- Published : 2018.03.31
There has been the migration to a performance-based approach in many areas which include transition planning at global, regional and local levels, performance-based navigation and safety management. Achieving continuous success of Air Traffic Management (ATM) systems would require a performance-based approach to raise productivity and efficiency of it through performance measurements and reviews. This paper considers establishment planning of performance measurement and evaluation system for ATM. Related to key performance areas proposed by International Civil Aviation Organization, performance indicators and metrics which could be used to measure and evaluate ATM performance are presented. Also, organizational system and operational planning for efficient operation of ATM are presented.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- FAA, "Performance and Accountability Report", FAA, 2016.
- Performance Review Commission, "Performance Review Report", EUROCONTROL, 2016.
- Performance Review Commission and FAA-ATO, "U.S./Europe Comparison of ATM-Related Operational Performance", EUROCONTROL and FAA, 2016.
- MLIT Japan, "Collaborative Actions for Renovation of Air Traffic Systems (CARATS)", MlIT Japan, 2008.
- ICAO, "Global Air Traffic Management Operational Concepts (Doc 9854)", ICAO, 2005.
- ICAO, "Manual On Global Performance of the Air Navigation System (Doc 9883)", ICAO, 2009.
- ICAO, "ICAO's Policies on Charges for Airports and Air Navigation Services (Doc 9082)", ICAO, 1974.