- Volume 54 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
음향을 이용한 춘계와 추계에 우리나라 동서남해의 수산자원의 공간적인 분포 및 군집특성 조사
Study on the spatial distribution and aggregation characteristics of fisheries resources in the East Sea, West Sea and South Sea of the South Korea in spring and autumn using a hydroacoustic method
- 박준성 (경상대학교 해양경찰시스템학과, 해양산업연구소) ;
- 황강석 (국립수산과학원 제주수산연구소) ;
- 박준수 (경상대학교 해양경찰시스템학과, 해양산업연구소) ;
- 강명희 (경상대학교 해양경찰시스템학과, 해양산업연구소)
- PARK, Junseong (Department of Maritime Police and Production System/Institute of Marine Industry, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- HWANG, Kangseok (Jeju Fisheries Institute, National Institute of Fisheries Science) ;
- PARK, Junsu (Department of Maritime Police and Production System/Institute of Marine Industry, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- KANG, Myounghee (Department of Maritime Police and Production System/Institute of Marine Industry, Gyeongsang National University)
- 투고 : 2018.01.22
- 심사 : 2018.03.19
- 발행 : 2018.05.31
Acoustic surveys were conducted in the seas surround the South Korea (South Sea A, South Sea B (waters around the Jeju Island), West Sea and East Sea) in spring and autumn in 2016. First, the vertical and horizontal distributions of fisheries resources animals were examined. In most cases vertical acoustic biomass was high in surface water and mid-water layers other than South Sea A in autumn and West Sea. The highest vertical acoustic biomass showed at the depth of 70-80 m in the South Sea A in spring (
Spatial distribution;Aggregation characteristics;Fisheries resources;Hydroacoustic method
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국립수산과학원, 한국연구재단
- AKS. 2018. Encyclopedia of Korean culture. World wide web, electronical publication. Retrieved from http://encykorea.aks.ac.kr/, Accessed Dec 12 2017.
- Coetzee, J. 2000. Use of a shoal analysis and patch estimation system (SHAPES) to characterise sardine schools. Aquatic Living Resources 13(1), 1-10. (DOI: 10.1016/S0990-740(00)00139-X) https://doi.org/10.1016/S0990-7440(00)00139-X
- Hwang BK, Lee YW, Jo HS, Oh JK and Kang M. 2015. Visual census and hydro-acoustic survey of demersal fish aggregations in Ulju small scale marine ranching area (MRA), Korea. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 51(1), 16-25. (DOI: 10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.1.016) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.1.016
- Hwang DJ, Shin HH and Kang DH. 2002. Studies on fish distribution characteristics using a scientific echo sounder in the Yellow Sea. J Kor Soc Fish Technol 38(2), 140-148. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2002.38.2.140
- Hwang K, Park JH, Lee J, Cha HK, Park J and Kang M. 2016. Properties of aggregation and spatial distribution of fish in the South Sea of Korea using hydroacoustic data. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 52(4), 325-338. (DOI: 10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.4.325) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.4.325
- Kang D, Im Y, Lee C, Yoo J and Myoung JG. 2008. Hydroacoustic survey of spatio-temporal distribution of demersal fish aggregations near the west coast of Jeju island, Korea. Ocean Polar Res 30(2), 181-191. https://doi.org/10.4217/OPR.2008.30.2.181
- Kang M, Choi SG and Hwang BK. 2014. Acoustic characteristics of Anchovy schools, and visualization of their connection with water temperature and salinity in the Southwestern Sea and the Westsouthern Sea of South Korea. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 50(1), 039-049. (DOI: 10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.1.039) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.1.039
- Kang M, Yoon GD, Choi YM and Kim JK. 1996. Hydroacoustic investigations on the distribution characteristics of the anchovy at the south region of East Sea. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 32(1), 16-23.
- Kang M, Seo YI, Oh TY, Lee KH and Jang CS. 2015. Estimating the biomass of anchovy species off the coast of Tongyeong and Yeosu in South Korea in the spring and winter of 2013 and 2014. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 51(1), 86-93. (DOI: 10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.1.086) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2015.51.1.086
- Kim HY, Hwang BK, Lee YW, Shin HO, Kwon JN and Lee K. 2011. Hydro-acoustic survey on fish distribution and aggregated fish at artificial reefs in marine ranching area. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 47(2), 139-145. (DOI:10.3796/ KSFT.2011.47.2.139) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2011.47.2.139
- Lee DJ. 2002. Distribution characteristics of fish schools in the Yellow Sea and the East China Sea in the spring of 1997. Bull Korean Soc Fish Technol 38(3), 241-248. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2002.38.3.241
- Lee DJ and Kim SG. 2001. A study on the diel distribution and activity patterns of fishes in the Korean Eastern sea. Bull Korean Soc Fish Technol 37(2), 85-94.
- Lee DJ and Lee WW. 1996. Hydroacoustic investigations of demersal fisheries resources in the southeastern area of the Cheju island, Korea -Acoustical estimation of fish density and distribution-. Bull Korean Soc Fish Technol 32(3), 266-272.
- Lee DJ and Shin HI. 1999. Fish tracking with a split beam echo sounder -measurements of swimming speeds-. Bull Korean Soc Fish Technol 35(3), 301-311.
- Lee H, Seo YI, Oh TY, Choi JH, Jo HS and Choi KH. 2015. Distribution of demersal fish based on a combined acoustic and trawl survey during day and night in coastal of the South Sea, Korea. Korean J Fish Aquat Sci 48(5), 798-804. (DOI: 10.5657/KFAS.2015.0798) https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2015.0798
- Lee H, Yoon SC, Lim YJ, Kim JN, Kim MJ and Choi KH. 2017. Distribution and biomass using acoustic method of the squid watasenia scintillans near Dok-do, East Sea of Korea. Korean J Fish Aquat Sci 50(4), 421-428. (DOI: 10.5657/KFAS.2017.0421) https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2017.0421
- Lee HB, Kang DH, Im YJ and Lee KH. 2014. Distribution and abundance of Japanese anchovy Engraulis japonicas and other fishes in Asan Bay, Korea, estimated hydroacoustic survey. Korean J Fish Aquat Sci 47(5), 671-681. (DOI: 10.5657/KFAS.2014.06.71) https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2014.0671
- Oh HJ and Suh YS. 2006. Temporal and spatial characteristics of chlorophyll a distribution related to the oceanographic conditions in the Korean Waters. J Korean Assoc Geograph Information Studies 9(3), 36-45.
- Oh TY, Kim JI, Seo YI, Lee SK, Hwang DJ, Kim EH, Yoon EA and Jeong SB. 2009. Comparison of geostatistic and acoustic estimates of anchovy biomass around the Tongyeong inshore area. Korean J Fish Aquat Sci 42(3), 290-296. https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2009.42.3.290
- Park J, Lee JH, Hwang K, Cha HK, Park J and Kang M. 2016. An acoustic and trawl pilot survey using a small vessel in Jinhae bay of the South Sea of South Korea. J Korean Soc Fish Technol 52(1), 24-35. (DOI: 10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.1.024) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2016.52.1.024
- Yoon EA. 2009. Biomass estimation and distribution of fish school in the Boryeong coastal area by using the scientific echo sounder. Master Thesis, Chonnam National University, Korea, 61.
- Yoon EA, Hwang DJ, Kim HS and Lee KS. 2014a. The characteristics and spatio-temporal distribution of fish schools during summer in the marine ranching area (MRA) of Yeosu using acoustic data. Kor J Fish Aquat Sci 47(3), 283-291. (DOI: 10/5657/KFAS.2014.0283) https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2014.0283
- Yoon EA, Hwang DJ, Kim HS, Lee SJ and Lee KS. 2014b. Acoustic observation of the behavior of fish in an artificial reef. J Kor Soc Fish Technol 50(2), 124-130. (DOI: 10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.2.124) https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2014.50.2.124