- Volume 52 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Establishment Strategies toward the Future Library in the era of the 4th Industrial Revolution
4차 산업혁명 시대 미래 도서관 구축 전략에 관한 연구
- 한희정 (전북대학교 문화융복합아카이빙연구소) ;
- 박태연 (전북대학교 문화융복합아카이빙연구소) ;
- 서진원 (전북대학교 문헌정보학과) ;
- 양동민 (전북대학교 기록관리학과, 문화융복합아카이빙연구소)
- Received : 2018.04.16
- Accepted : 2018.05.22
- Published : 2018.05.31
This research is aimed to create the foundations that a library can maintain solid roles as repository of human knowledge and achieve sustainable development in the era of the
Supported by : 국립중앙도서관, 한국연구재단
- British Library. 2017a. British Library Data Strategy 2017.
British Library. 2017b. British Library to Investigate Possibility of a 'Single Digital Presence' for UK Public Libraries. August 30. [online] [cited 2018. 1. 23.]
- Kraft, A. et al. 2016. "The RADAR Project-A Service for Research Data Archival and Publication." ISPRS Int. J. Geo-Inf, 5(3): 28-37. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijgi5030028
- Jung, Min-Kuung and Kwon, Sun-Young. 2014. "A Study on Internet of Things based on Semantic for Library."Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 45(2): 235-260. https://doi.org/10.16981/kliss.45.2.201406.235
- Institute for Information & Communications Technology Promotion. 2017. The 4th Industrial Revolution and ICT Technology. Weekly ICT Trends, 1801: 25-30.
- Cho, Kil-Soo. 2017. Status and Future Strategy of Domestic Start-up Based on the 4th Industrial Revolution-driven Technology. ISSUE WEEKLY, 4: 1-25.
- Cho, Wan-Sup. 2017. Roles and Supports of Governance for Big Data Activation. Real estate focus, 107: 12-21.
Goethe-Institut. 2014. Services for Academic Studies 2.0. [online] [cited 2018. 1. 23.]
- Choi, Gee-Young. 2017. The Mechanism of Economic Operation in the 4th Industrial Revolution Era. KISDI Premium Report, 11: 1-36.
- Korea Creative Content Agency. 2017a. Human, Content and the 4th Industrial Revolution: Change and Response. KOCCA FOCUS, 3: 1-26.
- Korea Creative Content Agency. 2017b. Era of Content Polarization, Creation and Enjoyment of Cultural Contents. KOCCA FOCUS, 5: 1-16.
- KCERN. 2017. Activation of Global Platform Function in the era of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Seoul: KCERN.
KIET. 2016. USA Civic Tech Trends and Challenges. [online] [cited 2018. 1. 23.]
- New Media Consortium. 2017. The NMC Horizon Report: 2017 Library Edition. translated by Korea Education and Research Information Service, Daegu: KERIS.
- Kang, Ju-Yeon et al. 2018. "A Study on the Users Perception about the Future of Libraries in the Era of the 4th Industrial Revolution: Comparing with Librarians." Journal of the Korean Biblia Society for Library and Information Science, 29(1): 125-152. https://doi.org/10.14699/KBIBLIA.2018.29.1.125
- National Library of Korea. 2017. A Study on Strategies and Services Model of Future Libraries in the 4th Industrial Revolution. Seoul: National Library of Korea.
- Kim, Bo-Young and Kwak, Seung-Jin. 2017. "A Study on the Introduction of Makerspace at Academic Library."Journal of Korean Library and Information Science Society, 48(3): 259-279.
Joint of ministries. 2016. Intelligent Information society Mid- to Long-term Comprehensive Measures in Response to the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Gwacheon: Ministry of Science and ICT. [online] [cited 2018. 3. 30.]
Joint of Ministries. 2017a. Economics Policy Direction of New Government. Sejong: Ministry of Strategy and Finance. [online] [cited 2018. 3. 30.]
Joint of ministries. 2017b. Human-oriented 4th Industrial Revolution Response Plan for Innovation Growth. Seoul: PRESIDENTIAL COMMITTEE ON THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION. [online] [cited 2018. 3. 30.]
- Kwon, Young-Su. 2017. "'Digital Archives Japan Promotion Committee' Establishment." Korea Copyright Commission, Copyright trends, 21: 1-3.
Presidential Committee on The Forth Industrial Revolution. 2017. Basic Policy Direction for the 4th Industrial Revolution. [online] [cited 2018. 3. 23.]
- Kim, Min-Sik and Son, Ga-Nyung. 2017. "Understanding the 4th Industrial Revolution and Digital Transformation." Information and Communication Broadcasting Policy, 29(3): 26-32.
Kim, Si-Jeong, Son Joo-Yeon and Kim, Joo-Young. 2017. A Study on the Establishment and Activation of Digital Governance. Seou: Digital Foundation. [online] [cited 2018. 3. 30.]
Kim, Jin-Young. 2017. "To Succeed in Digital Revolution - To Build a Digital Transformation Adaptive Organization." Vertical Platform. [online] [cited 2018. 4. 9.]
- Kim, Tae-Young et al. "A Study on the Current Status and Application Strategies of the Smart Devices in the Library." Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 51(4): 203-226. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2017.51.4.203
- Noh, Dong-Jo and Son, Tae-Ik. 2016. "A Study on the Internet of Things Services in University Libraries focused on S University Library." Journal of the Korean Biblia Society for Library and Information Science, 27(4): 301-320. https://doi.org/10.14699/kbiblia.2016.27.4.301
Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning. 2017. Production and Consumption in the 4th Industrial Revolution (Summary). Gwacheon: Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning Future Preparatory Committee. [online] [cited 2018. 3. 30.]
- Park, Ok-Nam. 2018. "A Study on the Changes of Libraries and Directions of Librarian Education in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution."Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 52(1): 285-311. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2018.52.1.285
Park, Cheol-hong and Choi, Myoung-Ho. 2017. "Service Trends Using Cyber Physical System." DIGIECO. Issue&Trend [online] [cited 2018. 4. 9.]
- Park, Tae-Yeon et al. 2018. "A Study on the Librarians' Perception about the Future of Libraries in the era of the 4th Industrial Revolution." Journal of the Korean Society for Library and Information Science, 52(1): 203-229. https://doi.org/10.4275/KSLIS.2018.52.1.203
Ahn, Hyung-Jin. 2015. Data Management Strategy for Cost Reduction Information Governance. IDG Summary. [online] [cited 2018. 4. 9.]
- Yang, Young-Chul. 2017. "A Study on the Change of the Administrative Environment and the Relationship between the Central and Local Government in the era of the 4th Industrial Revolution." Proceedings of The Korean Association For Public Administration, June 23, 2017, Jeonju:Chonbuk National University, 2929-2951.
Yoo, Tak-Yeol. 2016. Prosumer-led the 4th industrial revolution. Korea IT Times. [online] [cited 2018. 4. 9.]
- Eun, Yong-soon et al. 2017. "Recent Trends in Cyber-Physical Systems Research." Communications of the Korean Institute of Information Scientists and Engineers, 31(12): 8-15.
- Lee, Dong-Yeon. 2017. "Third Life, Technology, Future of Art." Moonhwagwahak, 92: 148-173.
- Lee, Myung-Ho. 2017. Future Social Scenario of the 4th Industrial Revolution. See Futures SUMMER, 15: 6-11.
- Lee, Won-Tae. 2017. "The 4th Industrial Revolution and Re-establishment of the Rule of the Intelligent Information Society." KISDI Premium Report, 10: 1-36.
- Korea Embedded Software and System Industry Association. 2017. "Core Technology Trends Leading to the 4th Industrial Revolution Era." KESSIA ISSUE REPORT, 3: 1-160.
- "Electronic Record Management System, Seeking to Evolve into Intelligent." 2017. Press Release. May 19.