- Volume 57 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Description of the Male of Agroeca bonghwaensis Seo, 2011 (Araneae: Liocranidae) from Korea
봉화밭고랑거미(거미목: 밭고랑거미과) 수컷의 기재
- Kim, Seung Tae (Life and Environment Research Institute, Konkuk University) ;
- Lee, Sue Yeon (Division of Animal Resources, National Institute of Biological Resources)
- Received : 2018.02.23
- Accepted : 2018.05.01
- Published : 2018.06.01
The male of Agroeca bonghwaensis (Seo, 2011), Korean endemic species, of Liocranidae firstly described with measurements and morphological illustrations from Korea. The male of A. bonghwaensis is similar to A. brunnea (Blackwall, 1833) in palpal organ, but can be easily distinguished by bird-shaped retrolateral tibial apophysis with blunt tip and basally broad median apophysis with broad hook-shaped tip.
Supported by : Rural Development Administration
- Blackwall, J., 1833. Characters of some undescribed genera and species of Araneidae. London, Edinburgh Dublin Philos. Mag. J. Sci. 3, 104-112, 187-197, 344-352, 436-443.
- Seo, B.K., 2011. Description of three liocranid spider species from Korea (Araneae: Liocranidae). Entomol. Res. 41, 98-102. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-5967.2011.00326.x
- Yoo, J.S., Lee, S.Y., Im, M.S., Kim, S.T., 2015. Bibliographic checklist of Korean spiders (Arachnida, Araneae) ver. 2015. J. Spec. Res. 4 (special issue), 1-112.