- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Evaluation on Allowable Vehicle Speed Based on Safety of Track and Railway Bridge
궤도 및 교량 안전성을 고려한 열차 증속가능 속도대역 평가
- Bahng, Eun Young (Department of Railroad Construction & Safety Engineering, Dongyang University)
- 방은영 (동양대학교 철도건설안전공학과)
- Received : 2018.03.28
- Accepted : 2018.04.10
- Published : 2018.04.30
In this study, the track-bridge interaction analysis was performed using an analytical model considering the track structure, thereby taking into account the linear conditions (R=650 m, cant variation
- J. Y. Choi, J. H. Kim, J. S. Chung and S. G. Lee, “Evaluation of Train Running Safety for Direct Fixation Concrete Track on Light Rapid Transit,” Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 32, No. 5, pp. 41-46, 2017. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2017.32.5.41
- J. Y. Choi, "Qualitative Analysis for Dynamic Behavior of Railway Ballasted track," Technical University of Berlin, Ph.D thesis, 2014.
- J. H. Kang, Y. S. Won, K. S. Kim and H. J. Lee, “SBarch Composite Girder Long Span 105m Highway Bridge, After Demonstration By Supporting Sbarch,” Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 41-44, 2016.
- Y. S. Won, K. S. Kim, H. J. Lee and J. H. Kang, “Development and Design of SBarch Steel Composite Girder,” Journal of the Korean Society for Advanced Composite Structures, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 31-37, 2016.
- Y. S. Won, K. S. Kim and J. H. Kang, “SBarch Composite Girder Long Span Railway Bridge, After the Static and Dynamic Full-Scale Loading Test,” Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 63-67, 2015. https://doi.org/10.7781/kjoss.2015.27.1.063
- S. W. Cho, D. G. An, D. W. Kim, Y. S. Kim, H. J. K and D. S. Jin, “Applications of New Construction Methods Using the Steel.(Reducation of The Amount of Steel Applied Into SBarch Composite Girder),” Korean Society of Steel Construction, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 72-76, 2011.