- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
건설기술진흥법 상 안전관리비에 대한 적산 및 품셈을 통한 적정 요율 산정에 관한 연구
A Study on the Proper Rate of the Safety Management Cost under the Construction Technology Promotion Act by Direct Calculation
- Chae, Yong Sup (Department of Safety and Environmental Systems Engineering, Incheon National University) ;
- Yoon, Young Geun (Department of Safety and Environmental Systems Engineering, Incheon National University) ;
- Oh, Tae Keun (Department of Safety and Environmental Systems Engineering, Incheon National University)
- 투고 : 2017.12.19
- 심사 : 2018.02.01
- 발행 : 2018.04.30
The safety management cost system under the Construction Technology Promotion Act has contributed greatly to the prevention of construction accidents according to the chronological changes and social demand, but various problems have been pointed out. The biggest problem is that the safety management cost is earmarked very low because other items of safety management costs except for the safety inspection are not appropriately included in the actual construction site. Furthermore, it has been pointed out that it is difficult to settle the orderer due to the lack of specific use criteria. Therefore, in order to secure the proper safety management cost, this study is to estimate the actual cost by using of specification, quantity, material cost, labor cost for each type of the safety management item The results of this study were compared with the 71 cases of safety management costs in the safety management plan. In addition, analysis of unclear or unnecessary items in the current safety management cost and criteria and suggestions for improvement are provided. It is hoped that the results of this study will contribute to the rational safety management rate calculation.
- K. S. Son, G. T. Lee, J. K. Park and J. B. Park, “Appropriate Rate for Estimating Safety Management Cost in Civil Work,” J. Korean Soc. Saf., Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 32-36, 2006.
- K. S. Son, W. M. Gal and H. S.Yang, “A Study on the Estimating Rate of Safety Management Cost in Building Work,” J. Korean Soc. Saf., Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 32-36, 2007.
- M. G. Lee, A Study on the Efficiency Improvement of the Management System of Occupational Safety and Health, Korea Occupational Safety and Health Agency, 2009.
- Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Accounting Standard Preparation Basis for Scheduled Price, 2015.
- Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation, Guideline of Safety Management Performance in the Construction, 2014.
- OSHRI "Analysis of Industrial Accidents in 2016," KOSHA, 2017.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, Construction Technology Promotion Act Article 63(Safety Management Cost)
- Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation, Study on Improvement of Safety Management Cost of Construction Project and Implementation Method, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, and Transport, 2008.