- Volume 9 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of Convergence Education Program for workers in Health and Medical Industry in preparation for the forth industrial revolution
4차 산업혁명 대비 보건의료 산업분야종사자를 위한 융합교육 프로그램에 관한 연구
- Received : 2017.12.14
- Accepted : 2018.05.20
- Published : 2018.05.28
The purpose of this study is to conduct a survey on awareness of the fourth industrial revolution being much debated recently and suggest the educational program for adult learner in order to create a new demand of university according to the social change. Based on earlier researches, the survey was conducted on employees working in the health and medical industry with questionnaire including the relevant educational field, areas of turnover and educational needs from July 1 to July 31, 2017. As a result, the bio-medical device, senior-friendly industry, environment and safety, clinical counselor and food service industry(coffee industry) were identified as necessary education areas. To enhance the validity of research results, in-depth interviews of relevant experts in each field were conducted from August 19 to September 22, 2017, and presented necessary education programs driven by the advent of the fourth industrial revolution and changes in each areas.
4th industrial revolution;Health and Medical Industry;Convergence education;Wishful education;Wishful job leaving
- KBIZ. (2016.12) Awareness of Small and Medium Enterprise about The Fourth Industrial Revolution. http://kbiz.or.kr
- J. Y. Kim. (2017.5). The Effects and Countermeasures of the Public Sector by the Fourth Industrial Revolution, https://www2.deloitte.com
- Y. G. Choi. (2017). The Prediction of Future education for The fourth industrial revolution., Future Horizon, 33, 32-35.
- C. W. Nam. (2017). Exploring the Direction of Paradigm Shift of Busan City's Future Education according to the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Institute For Humanities and Social Sciences, 18(3), 29-48.
- H. J. Byun. (2017). Rhetoric of Fourth Industrial Revolution and Health and Medical. Medical and Society, 6, 31-49.
- S. Klaus. (2016). The Fourth Industrial Revolution, PortfloioPenguin.
- G. H. Lee & S. Xu. (2017). A Legal Studyon the Utilization of BigData in Medical Field. Culture Media and Entertainment Law, 11(2), 155-188.
- C. I. Jo. (2017). A Study on the Legislative Framework and Regulations regarding ITC Convergence in Healthcare Field with a focus on the Telemedicine. Journal of Social Science, 43(2), 1-22.
- S. J Park. (2017). A Study on Design ICT-Medicine Convergence Curriculum by USing NCS. Journal of Knowledge Information Technology and Systems, 12(6), 869-878.
- H. H. Jung., Y. Y. Choi & S. W. Lee. (2016). The Fourth Industrial Revolution and The Change of Paradigm in health industry, KHIDI Brief.
- J. K. Yoon. (2017). The Crisis of Korean Universities and the Project of Rearranging University System in Korea. Korea Social Science Institute, 99, 201-226.
- H. J. Lee. (2010). New Directions of University Continuing Education through case study of USA and Japan. Journal of Lifelong Learning Society, 6(1), 1-24. DOI :10.26857/JLLS.2010.05.6.1.1
- M. Chung.(2017). Corporate Awareness and Implications on The Fourth Industrial Revolution. Seoul : Hyundai Research Institute.
- H. J. Kim., J. J. Kim & I. K. Yeo.(2016). New Occupation in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution - 2017 New career research. Seoul : Korea Employment Information Service.
- G. S. Hwang.(2005). A Study on Lifelong Education Needs of Industry Workers in the City Area. The grduate School of Education Ewha Womans University, Master's thesis.
- Y. N. Jo.(2001). The Quantitative and the Qualitative research. Journal of Elementary Education, 17(2), 307-329.
Supported by : Daegu Health College