- Volume 22 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Improvement of Post-earthquake Risk Assesment System for Damaged Buildings by Case Study on '11.15 Earthquake'
11.15 지진 사례를 통한 지진피해 시설물 위험도 평가 체계 개선
- Kang, Hyeong Gu (National Disaster Management Research Institute) ;
- Yun, Nu-Ri (National Disaster Management Research Institute) ;
- Kim, David (National Disaster Management Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Jung Han (National Disaster Management Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Hye Won (National Disaster Management Research Institute) ;
- Oh, Keum Ho (National Disaster Management Research Institute)
- 강형구 (국립재난안전연구원) ;
- 윤누리 (국립재난안전연구원) ;
- 김다위 (국립재난안전연구원) ;
- 이정한 (국립재난안전연구원) ;
- 김혜원 (국립재난안전연구원) ;
- 오금호 (국립재난안전연구원)
- Received : 2018.02.28
- Accepted : 2018.04.19
- Published : 2018.04.30
Post-earthquake risk assessment technique in Korea is developed in 2013 by National Disaster Management Research Institute, at the same time, related manual and standard regulation is distributed to every local government by National Emergency Management Agency. The objectives of this research are to investigate and evaluate the post-earthquake risk assessment of 9.12 Earthquake (M5.8, Gyeongju City, 2016) and 11.15 Earthquake (M5.4, Pohang City, 2017). To suggest and improve the assessment process of post-earthquake risk, first post-earthquake risk assessment method of advanced foreign countries including US, New Zealand and Japan are compared, and post-earthquake evaluation activities in 9.12 Earthquake and 11.15 Earthquake are analyzed. From the results, it is needed to expand the adapted building and structure types and strengthen the earthquake disaster response capacity of local government.
- Kim KM, Chang SH, Kim JS, Lee JH. Development of mobile-based system supporting post-earthquake safety evaluation for buildings by case studies. J. Korean Soc. Hazard Mitig. 2015 Apr;15(2):217-224. https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2015.15.2.217
- Disaster response casebook. 20004:2000 (Heisei 12year) Tottori ken seibu earthquake. Available from: http://www.bousai.go.jp/kaigirep/houkokusho/hukkousesake/saigaitaiou/output_html_1/case 200004.html#id2
- Disaster response casebook. 2-1-1-2, Available from: http://www.bousai.go.jp/kaigirep/houkokusho/hukkousesake/saigaitaiou/output_html_1/2-1-1-2-jireiopen.html
- Lee JH, Kim HW. Development of post-earthquake safety evaluation method for buildings, REAL ESTATE FOCUS. 2016 Dec:103.
- Ministry of the Interior and Safety. Act on the preparation for earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. c2017.
- Ministry of the Interior and Safety. A white paper of 9.12 earthquake (9.12 earthquake and record after 180 days). c2017.
- ATC 20. Procedures for postearthquake safety evaluation of buildings. Applied Technology Council. c1989.
- JBDPA. Postearthquake safety evaluation OQ news paper. Japan Building Disaster Prevention Association. Vol.1-15. c1999-c2013.
- JBDPA. Postearthquake safety evaluation and retrofit. Japan Building Disaster Prevent Association. c2001.
- National Disaster Management Research Institute. Development of postearthquake safety evaluation manual for buildings. c2012.
- ATC 20-2. Addendum to the ATC-20 postearthquake building safety evaluation procedures. Applied Technology Council. c1995.