- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
정신장애 범죄자의 우울과 자살생각 간의 관계에서 패배감과 속박감의 매개효과
Mediating Effect of Defeat and Entrapment on the Relationship between Mentally Disordered Offender's Depression and Suicidal Ideaiton
- Kim, Sul-Hwan (National Forensic Hospital) ;
- Son, ChongNak (Dept. of Psychology, Chonbuk National University)
- 투고 : 2018.03.06
- 심사 : 2018.04.20
- 발행 : 2018.04.28
본 연구의 목적은 정신장애 범죄자의 우울과 자살생각 간의 관계에서 패배감과 속박감의 매개효과를 알아보기 위한 것이다. 이를 위해 치료감호소에 입소되어 있는 피치료감호자(N=86)를 대상으로 우울증 선별도구, 패배감 척도, 속박감 척도, 자살생각 척도를 사용하여 설문조사를 실시하였고, 수집된 자료를 바탕으로 Baron과 Kenny가 제안한 절차에 따라 매개효과를 검증하였다. 연구결과, 패배감과 속박감이 우울과 자살생각의 관계를 완전매개하는 것으로 나타났고, 이는 우울이 패배감과 속박감을 통해 자살생각에 간접적으로 영향을 미친다는 것을 시사한다. 마지막으로 본 연구 결과의 제한점과 정신장애 범죄자의 자살 예방을 위한 치료적 개입에 대해 논의하였다.
- Bertolote, J. M. & Fleischmann, A. (2005). Suicidal Behavior prevention: WHO perspectives on research. American Journal of Medical Genetics Part C: Seminars in Medical Genetics, 133C, 8-12. https://doi.org/10.1002/ajmg.c.30041
- OECE. (2015). OECD Health Data 2015 : Statistics and Indicators for 34 Countries.
- OECD. (2012, 8, 21). OECE Factbook 2011-2012: Economic, Environmental and Social Statistics. OECD Publishing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/factbook-2011-en
- Jae, Y. M. (2004). Suicide and psychotic disorder. Journal of the Korean Society of Biological Therapies in Psychiatry, 10(1), 3-10.
- Stålenheim, E. G. (2001). Relationships between attemped suicide, temperamental vulnerability, and violent criminality in a Swedish forensic psychiatric population. European Psychiatry, 16, 386-394. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-9338(01)00595-8
- White, J. L. (1989). The troubled adolescent. Pergamon press.
- S. H. Kim & C. N. Son. (2010). The effects of K-MBSR based cognitive therapy on depression, suicidal ideation, and impulsivity in college students. Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 29(1), 189-204. https://doi.org/10.15842/kjcp.2010.29.1.011
- M. S. Shin, K. B. Park & K. J. Oh. (1991). The effect of depression and impulsivity on adolescent suicidal behavior. Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 10(1), 286-297.
- Jeglic, E. L., Pepper, C. M., Vanderhoff, H. A. & Ryabchenko, K. A. (2007). An analysis of suicidal ideation in a college sample. Archives of Suicide Research, 11, 41-56. https://doi.org/10.1080/13811110600897176
- Turecki, G. (2005). Dissecting the suicide phenotype: The role of impulsive-aggressive behaviours. Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience, 30(6), 398-408.
- S. P. Yook. (2002). The exploration of suicide related variables and the development of treatment program. Doctoral dissertation, Korea University, Seoul.
- S. J. Cho et al. (2002). Prevalence of suicide behaviors(suicidal ideation and suicide attempt) and risk factors of suicide attempts in junior and high school adolescents. Journal of Korean Neuropsychiatry Association, 41(6), 1142-1155.
- Susana, M., Jose, O., Jaime, G., & Teresa, D. (2012). Prevalence of depression and its relationship with other clinical characteristics in a sample of patients with stable schizophrenia. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 53(2), 145-151. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.comppsych.2011.03.009
- J. H. Kim. (2017). Effects of Acceptance-Commitment Therapy(ACT) on psychological acceptance, defeat, entrapment, and suicidal ideation of college students with maladaptive perfectionism. Master's thesis, Chonbuk National University, Jeonju.
- J. H. Jung. (2016). The effect of middle-aged men the entrapment on suicidal ideation: The mediating effect of defeat and moderating effect of social support. Master's thesis, Yongmoon Graduate School of Counseling Psychology, Seoul.
- Y. Y. Choi, H. J. Cho, J. H. Kwon & J. S. Lee. (2013). Relationship between depressive vulnerability and suicidal ideation: The mediating effects of entrapment and defeat. Cognitive Behavior Therapy in Korea, 13(3), 423-443.
- Johnson, J., Gooding, P. & Tarrier, N. (2008). Suicide risk in schizophrenia: Explanatory models and clinical implications. Psychology and Psychothrapy: Theory, Research and Practice, 81, 55-77. https://doi.org/10.1348/147608307X244996
- Gilbert, P. & Allen, S. (1998). The role of defeat and entrapment (arrested flight) in depression: An exploration of an evlutionary view. Psychological Medicine, 28, 585-598. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0033291798006710
- S. Y. Lee, H. J. Cho, J. H. Kwon & J. S. Lee. (2014). The effect of defeat on anxiety/depression: The serial multiple mediating effect of self-cognition and entrapment. Cognitive Behavior Therapy in Korea, 14(2), 285-303.
- O'Connor, R. C. Smyth, R. Ferguson, E., Ryan, C., & Williams, J. G. (2013). Psychological processes and repeat suicidal behavior: A four-year prospective study. Journal of Consultion and Clinical Psychology, 81(6), 1137. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0033751
- Spitzer, R. L., Kroenke, K., Williams, J. B., & Patient Health Questionnaire Primary Care Study Group. (1999). Validation and utility of a self-report version of PRIME-MD: The PHQ primary care study. JAMA, 282(18), 1737-1744. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.282.18.1737
- H. S. Choi et al. (2007). Standardization of the korean version of patient health questionnaire-9 as a screening instrument for major depressive disorder. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, 28(2), 114-119.
- S. Y. Lee, H. J. Cho, J. H. Kwon & J. S. Lee. (2015). The reliability and validity of the korean version of the defeat scale; and Factor construct of defeat and entrapment. Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 34(1), 17-35. https://doi.org/10.15842/kjcp.2015.34.1.002
- J. S. Lee & H. J. Cho. (2012). The reliability and validity of the korean version of the internal and extranal entrapment scale. Korean Journal of Psychology: General, 31(1), 239-259.
- M. S. Shin, K. B. Park, K. J. Oh, & Z. S. Kim. (1990). A study of suicidal ideation among high school students: The Structural relation among depression, hopelessness, and suicidal ideation. Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 9(1), 1-19.
- Baron, R. M. & Kenny, D. A. (1986). The moderator-mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51, 1173-1182. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1243
- M. Y. Lee & Y. S. Kim. (2014). Factors influencing suicidal ideation in people with mental disorder. The Korean Journal of Health Service Management, 8(2), 209-220. https://doi.org/10.12811/kshsm.2014.8.2.209
- Hawton, K., Sutton, L., Haw, C., Sinclair, J. & Deeks, J. J. (2005). Schizophrenia and suicide: Systematic review of risk factors. British Journal of Psychiatry, 187, 9-20. https://doi.org/10.1192/bjp.187.1.9
- Hor, K. & Taylor, M. (2010). Suicide and Schizophrenia: A systematic review of rates and risk factors. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 24(11), 81-90. https://doi.org/10.1177/1359786810385490
- Taylor, P. J., Wood, A. M., Gooding, P., Johnson, J. & Tarrier, N. (2009). Are defeat and entrapment best defined as a single construct? Personality and Individual Differences, 47, 795-797. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2009.06.011
- Gordon, H. (2002). Suicide in secure psychiatric facilities. Advances in Psychiatric Treatment, 8, 408-417. https://doi.org/10.1192/apt.8.6.408
- Marshall, E., & Brockman, R. N. (2016). The Relationships between psychological flexibility, self-compassion, and emotional well-being. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy: An International Quarterly, 30(1), 60-72. https://doi.org/10.1891/0889-83126.96.36.199
- Humber, N., Emsley, R., Pratt, D. & Tarrier, N. (2013). Anger as a predictor of psychological distress and self-harm ideation in inmates: A structured self-assessment diary study. Psychiatry Research, 210, 166-173. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychres.2013.02.011
- Y. J. Jung & Y. H. Shin. (2006). A study on the correctional treatment model for long-term inmates. Korean Institute of Criminology, 13-208.
- Muller-Isberner, R., Hodgins, S. (2000). Violence, crime and mentally disordered offenders: Concepts and methods for effective treatment and prevention. Chichester: Wiley.
- Daffern, M., & Howells, K. (2002). Psychiatric inpatient aggression: A review of structural and functional assessment approaches. Aggression and Violent Behavior, 7, 477-497. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1359-1789(01)00073-8
- H. Y. Kang & E. J. Chang. (2018). Relationship among failed belongingness, perceived burdensomeness, and suicidal ideatin of psychiatric inpatients: Mediation effect of depression. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(2), 461-469. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.2.461
- M. Y. Nam & O. H. Kweon. (2017). The convergence over effect of adolescents' maladaptive perfectionism and bullyingon victim on suicidal ideation: Focusing on the mediating effect of parents-children communication. Journal of Convergence for Information Technology, 7(4), 129-138. https://doi.org/10.14801/jaitc.2017.7.2.129
- K. S. Ko, J. S. Lee & C. H. Park. (2017). A study on the educational smart contents of adolescents's gatekeeper program. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(6), 181-197. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.181
- H. S. Kim. (2017). The regional current status and factors of the pre-elderly/elderly suicide rates and policy tasks. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, 8(8), 291-298. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.2.291