- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Preliminary study on the Direction of Design and Designer in the Era of 4th Industrial Revolution
제4차 산업혁명 시대의 디자인과 디자이너 방향성에 관한 기초연구
- Gong, Hoe-Jeong (HH C&D / Seoul National University of Science and Technology)
- 공회정 ((주)더블에이치씨앤디 / 서울과학기술대학교)
- Received : 2018.02.06
- Accepted : 2018.04.20
- Published : 2018.04.28
This paper deals with the role and direction of design in the era of 4th industrial revolution. In addition to understanding the whole of science and technology such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cyber Physical System, 3D printer and Bio which are leading technology of the
- Klaus Schwab. (2016). the fourth industrial revolution (S. K. Jin). Seoul : NEWPRESENT.
- W. K. Ha & N. H. Choi. (2015). the fourth industrial revolution : Smart connection to super intelligent society. A new revolution is coming!. Seoul : Contentshada.
- J. W. Park. (2017). Study on the Archive Status of Chinese Cultural Data and Design-Service Modules in the age of 4th Industrial Revolution. Korean Chinese Society, 95-122.
- M. S. Kim & J. H. Choi. (2016). the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Understanding of Industrial IoT . Industrial Internet. Information and Communication Policy Institute, 28(12), 20-26.
- Korea Institute of Design Promotion. (2016). The Role of Design in the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Design Issue Report, 3-8.
- Korea Creative Content Agency. (2017). Human, Content and the Fourth Industrial Revolution: Change and Response. Korea Creative Content Agency, 17(3), 1-26.
- K. Y. Choi. (2016). Changes and Policy Implications of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Information and Communication Policy Institute.
- M. Jung, G. L. Jo & W. Joo. (2016). Emergence and Implications of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Korea Economic Review, 705, 1-16.
- J. K. Lee. (2017). Trends and Implications of Domestic ICT Industry. Hyundai Research Institute, 675, 1-15.
- S. K. Kim. (2011). The role of catalyst in the design, the designer is a formative figure that understands the technology. Engineering Education Trends, 18(6), 36-40.
- http://blog.naver.com. (2017. 11. 7).
- J. B. Ahn. (2017). Suggestions for Education Reform Direction of Current Government in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Korea Educational Development Institute.
- C. H. Park, J. M. Bae, G. S. Woo & Y. D. Jeong. (2017).. The fourth industrial revolution(to be centered on people). Seoul : BOOK&NAMU.
- T. S. Kim. (2017). Commentary on Korea's Future Education in the Age of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Humanities and Social Sciences Research, 18(3), 333-353.
- S. Y. Kim. (2016). The Key Power of the Fourth Industrial Revolution - Soft Power. POSRI Issue Report, 1-13.
- Y. K. Kim. (2017). Domestic environment check and policy direction in the fourth industrial revolution era. Korea Economic Research Institute, 1-16.
- Y. K. Yoon. (2012). What is good design. Seoul :Stephano Bandeli