- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Developing an improved water discharge anchor & trap bolt to prevent basic salt penetration to harbor structures
해수 염기 침투방지를 위한 성능개선 형 물배출 앵커 및 트랩볼트 개발에 관한 연구
- Ock, Jong-Ho (Department of Architectural Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Moon, Sang-Deok (Department of Architectural Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology) ;
- Lee, Hwa-Sun (MT Master) ;
- Shin, Kyung-Soo (Department of Architectural Engineering, Seoul National University of Science & Technology)
- Received : 2018.01.19
- Accepted : 2018.04.06
- Published : 2018.04.30
Large industrial motors require a large area because of the high risk of shutdown accidents and large industrial accidents due to the lowering of the dielectric strength of the armature windings and overheating problems. Therefore, there is a demand for a large-capacity motor that has small size, light weight, and excellent dielectric strength compared with conventional motors. Superconducting motors have advantages of high efficiency and output power, low size, low weight, and improved stability. This results from greatly increasing the magnetic field generation by using superconductive field coils in rotating machines such as generators and motors. It is very important to design and analyze the cooling system to lower the critical temperature of the wires to achieve superconducting performance. In this study, a field loss analysis and low-temperature heat transfer analysis of the cooling system were performed through the conceptual design of a 100-HP high-temperature superconducting synchronous motor. The field loss analysis shows that a uniform pore magnetic flux density appears when high-temperature superconducting wire is used. The low-temperature heat transfer analysis for gaseous neon and liquid neon showed that a flow rate of 1 kg/min of liquid neon is suitable for maintaining low-temperature stability of the high-temperature superconducting wire.
Corrosion;Harbor Structure;Repair and Reinforcement;Trap Bolt;Water Discharge
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- Lee, Hwa-Sun, "The Introduction of a Water Discharge Anchor & Trap Bolt," An Undergraduate Graduation Report, Seoul National University of Science & Technology, 2014
- Yonsei University, "Development of Aqua Advanced FRP for Repair & Rehabilitation and Evaluation of Applicability the Concrete Structure," A Research Report, Yonsei University, 2013.
- K. J. Kim, M. H. Lee, K. M. Moon, "Principle and Application of Cathodic Protection for Concrete Structure," Korea Concrete Institute, vol. 18, no. 5 23-33, 2006.
- Frederick T. Wallenberger, James C. Watson, Hong Li, PPG Industries, "Glass Fibers" ASM Handbook, Vol 21: Composite, pp. 27-34, 2001.
- Xiaosong Huang, "Fabrication and Properties of Carbon Fibers," Materials, vol. 2, pp. 2369-2403, 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3390/ma2042369 https://doi.org/10.3390/ma2042369
- Karl K. Chang, E.I. Du Pont de Nemours & Company, "Aramid Fibers" ASM Handbook, vol. 21: Composite, pp. 41-45, 2001.
- Kunal Singha, "A short Review on Basalt Fiber," International Journal of Textile Science , pp. 19-28, 2012.
- Research Institute for Gangwon, "Basalt and fiber industry of Chelwon," Government policy report, 2011.
- Mail Construction co., LTD, "Method for repairing and reinforcing concrete structure," Korea Patent, 10-1051761, 2011.
- Conclinic Home page, http://www.conclinic.co.kr (January 8, 2018), Publication
- K. H. Kim, M. W. Kim, J. G. Lee, "Repair of Aqueduct using GFRC Panel Method," Korea Concrete Institute, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 797-798, 2012.
- S. O. Lee, "Transparency Composite Panel Reinforced with Grid and Reinforcement Structure of Construction using the Same," Korea Patent, 2004310410000, 2006.
- Reeco E&C co., LTD, "Fiber Reinforced Panel, Manufacturing method, and Concrete structure Reinforcing method using thereof," Korea Patent, 1007176230000, 2007.
- Hankook Laboratory System, "Panel of Reinforced Fiber and Construction Method of Using the Same," Korea Patent, 1010612480000, 2011.