- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Shape Optimal Design of Anti-Vibration Rubber Assembly to Reduce the Vibration of a Tractor Cabin
트랙터 캐빈의 진동저감을 위한 방진고무의 형상최적설계
- Choi, Hyo-Joon (Electrical and Electronic Conversion System Engineering, Keimyung University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Hoon (Department of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Keimyung University)
- Received : 2018.01.18
- Accepted : 2018.04.06
- Published : 2018.04.30
In this study, shape optimization was performed to improve the vibration isolation capability of an anti-vibration rubber assembly, which is used in the field option cabin of agricultural tractors. A uniaxial tension test and biaxial tension test were performed to characterize the hyper-elastic material properties of rubber, and the data were used to calibrate the material model used in the finite element analyses. A field test was performed to quantify the input excitation from the tractor and the output response at the cabin frame. To account for the nonlinear behavior of rubber, static analyses were performed and the load-displacement curve of rubber was derived. The stiffness of the rubber was calculated from this curve and input to the harmonic analyses of the cabin. The results were verified using the test data. Taguchi's parameter design method was used to find the optimal shape of the anti-vibration rubber assembly, which indicated a shape with reduced stiffness. The vibration of the cabin frame was reduced by the optimization by as much as 35% compared to the initial design.
Vibration isolation;Harmonic analysis;Rubber;Taguchi method;Optimization
Supported by : (주)삼우농기
- E. Y. Yoo, The fourth industrial revolution in agriculture 'signal' rang, Korea Agricultural News, 2017, Available From: http://newsfarm.co.kr/news/article.html?no=17190, 11. 2017.
- H. Y. Kim, J. J. Kim, N. K. Lee, "Deformation Analysis and Shape Optimization for Automotive Engine Mounting Rubber," The Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 347-360, 1999.
- ANSYS Workbench User's Guide, ANSYS Inc. 2015
- MS. Phadke. Quality Engineering Using Robust Design. Prentice Hall, 1989.
- J, H. Kim, "Finite Element Analysis and Optimal Design of a Roller Rail for a Refrigerator, MS Thesis, Keimyung University, 2008.