- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Mediating Effect of Nurse's Communication on the Relationship between Nursing Needs and Nursing Satisfaction in hospital patients.
입원환자가 인지하는 간호요구도와 간호만족도의 관계에 영향을 미치는 간호사 의사소통 매개효과
- Choi, Un Jong (Department of Surgery, School of Medicine, Wonkwang University) ;
- Kang, Ji Sook (Department of Nursing, School of Medicine, Wonkwang University)
- Received : 2018.01.19
- Accepted : 2018.04.06
- Published : 2018.04.30
This study aimed to identify the mediating effect of nurse's communication on the relationship between nursing needs and nursing satisfaction in hospital patients. After IRB approval, this study was performed by administering questionnaires to 180 university hospital patients between April and June, 2017. Collected data were analyzed with SPSS 22.0. The average score of nurse's communication, nursing needs, and nursing satisfaction were
Supported by : 원광대학교
- Y. A. An, H. J. Cho "Hospital System Model for Personalized Medical Service," Journal of Korea Convergence Society, 8(12), pp 77-84, 2017. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.1.077
- Lim, P. C., Tang, N. K. "The development of a model for total quality healthcare, Mangeing Service Quality" An International Journal, 10, pp. 103-111. 2000.
- E. J. Hwang. "Effects of job satisfaction and patients satisfaction on medical profit at public hospitals" Korean journal of hospital management, 19(2), pp. 12-21. 2000.
- M. A. Lee. "Nutting Services Positioning Analysis far Nursing Services Repositioning" Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 29(2), pp. 382-392. 1999. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.1922.214.171.1243
- E. J. Yeun, Y. M. Kwon, O. H. An. "Development of a Nursing Professional Value Scale," Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 35(6), pp. 1091-1100. 2005. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.6.1091 https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2005.35.6.1091
- I. H. Kim, H. J. Park, S, J. Kwon, H. S. Park, S. J. Kim, H. N. Lee, S. H. Baek. "The Degree of Clinical Nurse's Perception and Performance of Elderly Care and the Degree of Elderly Patient's Expectation and Satisfaction," Journal of Korean Clinical Nursing Research, 10(1), pp. 6-19. 2004.
- I. S. Yang. "Individualized Care, Satisfaction with Nursing Care and Health-related Quality of Life-Focusing on Heart Disease," Womens Health, 8(1), pp. 37-56. 2008.
- S. H. Youn. "A Study on the Difference in Perception of Patient and Nurse on Nursing Service," Unpublished master's thesis, Ulsan University of Korea, 2011.
- J. W. Park. "The Experiences of Psychiatric Patients about Nurses Nonverbal Communication Behaviors in Interpersonal Relationship," Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, 9(1), pp. 35-43. 2000.
- L. H. Tay, D. Hegney, E. Ang. "Factors affecting effective communication between registered nurses and adult cancer patients in an inpatient setting: a systematic review," International Journal of Evidence based Health care, 9(1), pp151-164, 2011. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-1609.2011.00212.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-1609.2011.00212.x
- J. J. Lee. 'Study on Nurses Promoting Communication and Personal Relations," Unpublished master's thesis, Jeju National University of Korea, 2003.
- S. H. Kim. "Nurses' communication, trust in nurses, and satisfaction of nursing service perceived by inpatients," Unpublished master's thesis, Seoul National University of Korea, 2013.
- Rusell F. "An exploratory study of patient perception, memories and experience of intensive care unit," Journal of advanced nursing, 29(4)., pp. 783-891. 1999. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.1999.00953.x https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.1999.00953.x
- E. K. Park, H. R. Koo, J. S. Lee, Y. S. Kim "Health check-up service design using customer experience analysis," Digital Design Research, 15(2), pp. 167-180. 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2015.15.2.017 https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2015.15.2.017
- S. Y. Jeong. "Satisfaction of Patients by Nurse''s Communication Styles," Medical Communications, 8(1), pp. 35-44. 2013.
- Travelbee J. Interpersonal aspect of nursing (2nd ed). Philadelphia; P. A. Davis Company. 1971,
- J. A. Kim, K. Kim, H. S. Kang, J Kim "Nursing Need and Satisfaction of Patients in Hospice Ward," Korean Journal of Hospice Palliative Care, 17(4), pp. 248-258, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14475/kjhpc.2014.17.4.248 https://doi.org/10.14475/kjhpc.2014.17.4.248
- N. Y. Lee, J. Y. Han, M. J. Heo. "Comparison of satisfaction and need on nursing service perceived by the patients and nurses," Journal of Korean Data & Information Science Society, 26(1), pp. 169-177, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2015.26.1.169 https://doi.org/10.7465/jkdi.2015.26.1.169
- K. N. Kim, M. Kim "Comparison of satisfaction and importance on nursing service perceived by the patients and nurses in comprehensive nursing care service wards," Asia-Pacific of Multimedia Services Convergent with Art, Humanities, and Sociology, 6(6), pp. 83-92, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2016.06.19 https://doi.org/10.14257/AJMAHS.2016.06.19
- M. H. Bae. "study on nursing needs and satisfaction of inpatients," Unpublished master's thesis, Hallym University of Korea, 2008.
- S. Park "Differences between Nurses and Patients, Perception of Nurses Communication Skills," The Korean Academic Society of Adult Nursing, 29(2), pp. 166-176, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2017.29.2.166 https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2017.29.2.166
- E. J. Park, J. H. Jeong, S. R. Jin, E. J. Cho, J. Y. Kim, J. H. Shin, M. E. Hur, M. J. Seo, E. K. Cha, G. O. Noh. "Nursing Needs and Satisfaction of Family of Pediatric Cancer Patients during Chemotherapy," Asian Oncology Nursing, 17(2), pp. 97-106, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5388/aon.2017.17.2.97 https://doi.org/10.5388/aon.2017.17.2.97
- K. H. Mun. "The effects of empathy ability and communication self-efficacy on psychological burnout in nurses," Unpublished master's thesis, Kyunghee University of Korea, 2016.