- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Phenomenological Study on Experience of Attempted Suicide by Maladjusted soldiers
복무 부적응 병사들의 자살 시도 경험에 관한 현상학적 연구
- Lee, Eun-Joo (College of Nursing, Hanyang University) ;
- Yoo, Eun-Kwang (College of Nursing, Hanyang University)
- Received : 2018.02.27
- Accepted : 2018.04.06
- Published : 2018.04.30
This study was a qualitative study performed to understand the nature and structure of the suicide attempt process experienced by maladjustment soldiers. The survey participants targeted 10 soldiers who entered 'Camp Green' due to lack of duty by the 00 Corps of
Attempted suicide;Colaizzi;Experience;Maladjustment soldiers;Qualitative research
- H. T. Hwang, He disclosure of the CCTV cameras, the military, and the G.O.P. shootings and planning. http://www.news.kbs.co.kr, 2014.7.15.
- J. Yun, Il-byung Case from a Field Verification Photo. http://www.news.kbs.co.kr, 2014.8.4.
- J. D. Lee, "A soldier who complained of beating senior soldiers," Acting Harshly, 2017.7.20.
- B. S. Choi, "A Study on the Improvement of Prevention Systems for Suicide in Military," including National Defense University, National Rights Commission, 2008.10.
- M. Y. Jung, "Studying the meaning and process of suicide experience in military life," Korean military rehabilitation studies, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 87-112, 2014.
- H. R. Kim, "Study on the Risk Factor of Soldier Suicide by Meta-analysis," National Defense Policy Study., vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 190-220, 2016.
- W. C. Chung, Y. J. Park, "Overview of the domestic research trends in military adaptation and enhancement," Youth Studies., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 49-71, 2011.
- J. S. Lee, "A Study on the Improvement of Military Welfare and Battles of soldiers in the Korean Army," Master's Degree, Dongguk University. 2001.
- H. K. Yoo, "A Study on the Effects of Soldiers ' Anxiety and Stress on Adaptation to Military Life," Sogang University's Graduate School of Theology. 2013.
- W. C. Jeong, Y. A. Ah, "The Influence of sensation seeking on soldiers' adaptation of military service with Moderating Effect of their relationship with peer and superior," Korea Academy Of Mental Health Social Work, vol. 37, pp. 382-404, 2011. http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/NODE06082210 DOI: http://doi.org/G704-000500.2011.37.009
- K. U. Hong, "Understand the status of suicides in our country and their actions during the military service". The military literature committee's discussion table : Understanding suicide while serving in the military and analyzing case law. 2007.
- S. S. Koo, "A Study on the Mental Health Status and Influential Factors in the Soldiers of the New Generation". Korea Mental Health and Social Affairs Corporation. 2006.
- Y. B. Kim, J. S. Lee, "An Analysis of Suicide Conceptsm," J Kores Acad Psych Mental Health Nurs., vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 394-401, 2003.
- M. H. Ko, M. O. Lee, M. S. Yi, "A Phenomenological Study on Lived Experience of Suffering in Suicide Attempers," J Koreaa Acad Psychiatr Ment Health Nurs, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 339-348, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2013.22.4.339 https://doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2013.22.4.339
- P. F. Collaizzi, Psychological reseach as the Phenomenogist Views It:Valle RS, King M, editors. Existential-phenomenological Alternatives for Psychology, New York, NY :Oxford University Press, pp. 48-71, 1978.
- E. G. Guba, Y. S. Lincoln, Effective evaluation : Improving the usefulness of evaluation results through responsive and naturalistic approaches. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass;., pp. 1-444, 1981.
- M. H. Go, M. Y. Lee, "A Phenomenological Study on Lived Experience of Suffering in Suicide Attempters," J Kores Acad Psych Mental Health Nurs, vol. 22, no. 4, 2013.
- D. G. Moon, Y. H. Kim, "A meta regression analysis on related triggering variables of Adolescents' suicide ideation," Korea Journal of counseling, vol. 12, no 3, pp. 945-964, 2011. https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.12.3.201106.945
- J. Y. Park, "Expreience of committing suicide of elderly suicide survivors," The Korean academy of mental health social work .vol. 27, No. 3, pp. 295-330, 2007.
- J. Y. Jung, J. Y. Park, "Qualitative Research of the Adolescent Suicide Attempt Experience," Korean journal of youth studies, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 897-914. 2015. http://www.riss.kr.access.hanyang.ac.kr/link?id=A102952372
- M. S. Yoon, S. Y. Choi, "The experience of an alcoholic attempting suicide," A Phenomenological study on the suicide attempts among alcoholics, Mental Health and Social Work, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 27-56. 2012. 12.
- S. M. Hong, Y. S. Kang, H. K. Kim, "The Analysis of Research Trend on Elderly Suicide in Korea," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 5752-5761, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5752 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.11.5752
- W. C. .Jung, "Overview of Research trends in military service adjustment of soldiers in Korea," Korean journal of youth studies., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 49-71, 2011.
- S. Y. Jung, D. G. Lee, "Psychological Characteristics of Soldiers at Suicide Risk," Korea Journal of Counseling;, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 897-914, 2011. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.12.3.201106.897 https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.12.3.201106.897
- S. Y. Jung, D. G. Lee, "Concept maps of risk and protective factors for soldiers who actually attempted suicide," Korea Journal of Counseling, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 113-133, 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.13.1.201202.113 https://doi.org/10.15703/kjc.13.1.201202.113
- S. H. Yim, "Korean Journal of scientific criminal investigation," Journal of Scientific Investigation, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 182-188, 2014.
- H. R. Kim, "A Meta Analysis of Suicide Risk Factor Among Enlisted Personnels," Journal of Defense Policy Studies, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 190-220, 2016.
- S. A. Kim, "Factors Affecting on Suicidal Ideation in Maladjusted Soldiers", J Kores Acad Psych Mental Health Nurs., vol. 22, no. 2, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2013.22.2.117
- J. S. Na, E. K. Lee, "An in-depth interview study on ROK Army private soldiers' Adaptation to the Military life," Armed Forces nursing institute, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 1-12, 2008.
- C. Oh, "The Correlation Study of Spiritual Well-Being, Self-Control, Organizational Commitment for Prevention of Suicidal Attempt on Korean Soldiers," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 4157-4164, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.7.4157 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.7.4157
- H. M. Roxanne, "Deep Living : Transforming Your Relationship to Everything that Matters through the Enneagram," The Korea edition was published Story Nine in 2016. http://www.deeplivinginstitute.com
- G. Y. Lee, "Factors Influencing Attempted Suicide Among Adolescents in Korea," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 16, no. 5, pp. 3139-3147, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.5.3139 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.5.3139
- D. J. Oh, S. D. Lee, "Review of the Risk Factors Associated with Suicide and Suicide-Related Behavior in Military Personnel," Korea soc biol ther psychiatry, vol. 23, no. 1, 2017.
- B. H. Song, "The Study on the Military Organization Maladjustment Prediction," Korean Public Security Administration, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 188-223, 2013.
- M. H. Robert, "Complexity Leadership: New conceptions for Dealing with Soldier Suicides," Military Review, pp. 36-46, January-February, 2011.
- H. J. AN, Y. J. Bae, M. S. Cho, E. H. Kim, Y. Ok Kim, Y. L. Lee, J. Kim, "The Influence of Communication, Resilience," Mental health on Military Adjustment of Soldiers in the Rear Air Force, Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 17, no. 7, pp. 694-703, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.7.694 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.7.694
- M. O. Ryu, S. G. Yi, K. J. Bak, "A study on the Brain function specialty based on the Maladaptive Soldier by Brain waves analysis" Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 1916-1922, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.1916 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.4.1916
- S. H. Shin, "Victims of Bullying in the Military and its Relationship with Frustration: Mediation Effects of Social Support," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 622-631, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.4.622 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.4.622
- S. Y. Sohn, "Factors affecting suicidal ideation, suicidal plan and suicidal attempt in Korean adolescents," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 1606-1614, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.3.1606 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.3.1606
- G. H. Kim, B. D. Oh, K. S. Lee, Study analyzes the suicidal reality of Korean adolescents and suggests the direction of policy to prevent adolescent suicides," Korea institute for Youth Development, pp. 1-218, 2013. http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/NODE02360956
- H. M. Bark, "The Trends and Patterns on Suicide in Korea," Korea Institute for Criminology, pp. 1-181, http://www.riss.kr.access.hanyang.ac.kr/link?id=E1053469
- S. Y. Lee, "Determinants of Suicide Risk and Regional Disparity Factors in Korea," Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs., pp. 1-430, http://www.riss.kr.access.hanyang.ac.kr/link?id=M13848291