- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Systematic Review on Studies Related to Disaster
재난관련 연구의 체계적 문헌고찰
- Park, Ju Young (College of Nursing, Konyang University) ;
- Kim, Gaeun (College of Nursing, Keimyung University/Research Institute for Nursing Science)
- Received : 2018.01.25
- Accepted : 2018.04.06
- Published : 2018.04.30
This study was conducted to investigate the trends in domestic and international disaster-related research through a systematic review of the literature and to establish a basis for future disaster-related countermeasures and development directions. A related literature search was conducted through the domestic and foreign databases through the combination of disaster-related terms from 2000 until February 28, 2017, and 79 articles were used in the analysis based on selection and exclusion criteria of 177 total documents. As a result of the research, 31.6% of disaster research type was quantitative studies, and 29.1% of the major disciplines were medical research. In addition, there were engineering(18.9%), public administration(13.9%), and nursing(11.4%). In foreign literature, there are many triage studies for the classification of patients in multiple lesions. On the other hand, only 30.4% of total triage studies in Korea were detected. Most of them were related to triage development, triage evaluation, triage research, and reviews. In addition, according to the disaster nursing capacity framework of the International Council of Nurses, 72.3% of studies were related to the response phase. Future research on disasters requires interdisciplinary convergence, patient classification, and technology integration to improve the survival rate of multiple injuries, and an integrated system based on the results of collaborative research among interdisciplinary groups is needed.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- O. C. Lee, "Trends of nursing research on disasters in Korea," Journal of Korean Public Health Nursing, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 432-444, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2014.28.3.432 https://doi.org/10.5932/JKPHN.2014.28.3.432
- M. K. Min, N. B. Lee, S. S. Lee, H. N. Ahn, "A Review of research trends in disaster of mental health in Korea," Crisisonomy, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 83-102, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14251/crisisonomy.2016.12.6.83
- World Health Organization (WHO), Western Pacific Region; International Council of Nursing (ICN). ICN Framework of Disaster Nursing Competencies. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO and ICN; 2009.
- J. Chea, Y. S. Song, "A Study on the revitalization ubiquitous information technology for the disaster management," Fire Science and Engineering, vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 24-31, 2009.
- B. S. Choi, J. C. Lee, K. M. Sung, "Ten trends in domestic and international science and technology in 2015," Science and Technology Policy, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 14-25, 2015.
- M. David, L. Alessandro, T. Jennifer, D. G. Altman, "Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: The PRISMA statement," 2009. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pmed.1000097
- R. Sakashita, "Development in disaster nursing: The challenges of various research designs," Health Emergency and Disaster Nursing, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 19-24, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24298/hedn.2014-1.19 https://doi.org/10.24298/hedn.2014-1.19
- A. J. Davis, "Ethics needed for disasters: Before, during, and after," Health Emergency and Disaster Nursing, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 11-18, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.24298/hedn.2014-1.11 https://doi.org/10.24298/hedn.2014-1.11
- S. Y. Lee, Y. J. Cheon, C. Han, "Comparison prehospital RTS (Revised trauma score) with hospital RTS in trauma severity assessment," Korean Journal of Trauma, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 177-181, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.20408/jti.2015.28.3.177
- H. J. Lee, H. J. Kim, M. L. Lee, H. J. Choi, B. R. Lee, "Development of prehospital triage system (X-MAS)-Based on the Korean triage and acuity scale-," Crisisonomy, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 69-85, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14251/crisisonomy.2016.12.12.69
- K. Lorincz, D. J. Malan, T. R. Fulford-Jones, A. Nawoj, A. Clavel, V. Shnayder, et al., "Sensor networks for emergency response: challenges and opportunities," IEEE pervasive Computing, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 16-23, 2004. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MPRV.2004.18
- T. Gao, D. Greenspan, M. Welsh, R. R. Juang, A. AAlm, "Vital signs monitoring and patient tracking over a wireless network," 27th Annual International Conference of the IEEE, 2006. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/IEMBS.2005.1616352
- K. Sakanushi, T. Hieda, T. Shiraishi, Y. Ode, Y. Takeuchi, M. Imai, et al., "Electronic triage system for continuously monitoring casualties at disaster scenes," Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 547-558, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-012-0130-2
- K. J. Kim, J. H. Park, J. W. Lee, Y. B. Kwon, H. H. Park, Y. W. Choi, "Emergency rescue system based on Active location-tracking system," Telecommunications Review, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 283-292, 2008.
- S. W. Lee, S. W. Kim, T. H. Lim, "Public safety communication and networking technologies for disaster response and medical assistance," Hanyang Medical Reviews, Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. 141-145, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7599/hmr.2015.35.3.141 https://doi.org/10.7599/hmr.2015.35.3.141
- W. S. Lee, H. S. Moon, "Location detection and visualization for buried victims using wireless communication technology in disaster area," Crisisonomy, vol.12, no. 12, pp. 47-58, 2016. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14251/crisisonomy.2016.12.12.47
- J. D. Jung, "Disaster management ICT trends and implications in overseas major countries," Korea Science and Technology Agency Issue Paper. 2014-11, 2014.
- J. P. Killeen, T. C. Chan, C Buono, W. G. Griswold, L. A. Lenert, "A wireless first responder handheld device for rapid triage, patient assessment and documentation during mass casualty incidents," American Medical Informatics Association, vol. 2006, pp. 429-433, 2006.
- T. Gao, T. Massey, L. Selavo, D. Crawford, B. Chen, K. Lorincz, et al., "The advanced health and disaster aid network: A light-weight wireless medical system for triage," IEEE Transactions on biomedical circuits and systems, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 203-216, 2007. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TBCAS.2007.910901 https://doi.org/10.1109/TBCAS.2007.910901
- H. H. Oh, "Problems and policy direction of Korean emergency medical system," Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, vol. 105, pp. 1-8, 2011.