- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Study on Safety Management Plan through Chemical Accident Investigation in PCB Manufacturing Facility Etching Process
PCB 제조시설 에칭공정 화학사고 조사를 통한 안전관리 방안 연구
- Park, Choon-Hwa (Siheung Joint Inter-agency Chemical Emergency Preparedness Center) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Sub (Siheung Joint Inter-agency Chemical Emergency Preparedness Center) ;
- Jeon, Byeong-Han (Department of Environmental Engineering, Ajou University) ;
- Kim, Duk-Hyun (Department of Chemical Engineering & Biotechnology, Korea Polytechnic University)
- Received : 2018.01.17
- Accepted : 2018.04.06
- Published : 2018.04.30
Although the number of chemical accidents has been declining since the Chemical Control Act of 2015, there have been repeated occurrences of similar types of accidents at printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturing facilities. These accidents were caused by the overflow of hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide, which are toxic chemicals used in the printed circuit board manufacturing process. An analysis of the
Chemical accident;Hydrochloric acid;Hydrogen peroxide;PCB;Safety Management
- T. H. Lee, D. J. Lee, C. H. Shin, "Characteristic Analysis of Casualty Accidents in Chemical Accidents", Korean Institute of Fire Science & Engineering, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 81-88, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2017.31.1.081 https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2017.31.1.081
- G. S. Park, H. S. Kim, B. H. Jeon, "Analysis and Suggestions on Current Chemical Management in Korea", J. Korean Soc. Environ. Eng., vol. 39, no. 11, pp. 650-654, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2017.39.11.650 https://doi.org/10.4491/KSEE.2017.39.11.650
- National Institute of Chemical Safety, "Chemistry Safety Clearing-house", Available from : http://csc.me.go.kr, National Institute of Chemical Safety, Accessed Jan., 2, 2018.
- National Institute of Chemical Safety, "Key Info Guide for Accident Preparedness Substances", National Institute of Chemical Safety, 2017.
- Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, "Occupation Safety and Health Act", Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, 2017.
- Ministry of Environment, "Chemical Control Act", Ministry of Environment, 2016.
- M. Y. Kim, D. S. Ha, Y. H. Park, J. W. Nah, C. Y. Choi, "Mechanical Pr oper ties of PVC Complexes Using Waste-Gypsum (I)", Elastomer, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 7-13, 2002.
- S. J. Lee, J. S. Yuk, A. R. Kim, J. S. Choung, J. H. Shin, Y. W. Kim, "Polyvinylchloride Plasticized with Acetylated Monoglycerides Derived from Plant Oil", Applied Chemistry for Engineering, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 42-49, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2017.02.002 https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2016.1099
- Y. B. Lee, J. H. Choi, S. Y. Won, "Plasticizer Effect on Glass Transition Temperatures of PVC", Soonchunhyang Journal of Institute for Industrial Technology, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 85-88, 1997.
- Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, "Chemical Information", Available from : http://msds.kosha.or.kr, Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, Accessed Jan., 6, 2018.
- H. S. Kwon, Y. D. Sohn, H. C. Ahn, J. Y. Ahn, "A one-year Follow-up Study of Patients Exposed to Chlorine Gas", Journal of The Korean Society of Clinical Toxicology, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 99-103, 2008.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, "CAMEO Chemicals", Available from : http://cameochemicals.noaa.gov, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Accessed Jan., 11, 2018.