- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Relationship between Eating Out Consumption Propensity, Dessert Cafe Satisfaction, Psychological Well-Being and Quality of Life
외식소비성향과 디저트카페 만족, 심리적 행복감, 삶의 질 간의 관계
- Han, Ji-Soo (Dept. of Food Service Management & Hotel Culinary, Hyejeon College) ;
- Lee, Hyoung-Ju (Dept. of Business Administration, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2018.02.06
- Accepted : 2018.03.14
- Published : 2018.03.31
The purpose of this study was to investigate relationship between eating out consumption propensity, dessert
- Choi, M. S., Kil, K. Y., & Rha, Y. A. (2013). A study on the consumption propensities and foodservice consumption behavior in silver generation. Korea Journal of Tourism & Hospitality Research, 27(3), 349-369.
- Diener, E. (1984). Subjective well-being. Psychological Bulletin, 95, 542-575. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.95.3.542
- Diener, E. (1994). Assessing subjective well-being, progress and opportunities. Social Indicators Research, 31, 103-121. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF01207052
- Ferrans, C. E. & Powers, M. J. (1985). Quality of life index, development and psychometric properties. Advanced in Nursing Science, 8(1), 15-24. https://doi.org/10.1097/00012272-198510000-00005
- Ha, H. S. (1996). Analyzing the determinant factors of quality of life in urban government. Korean Public Administration Review 30(2), 81-95.
- Hur, S. M. (2006). The effects of leisure satisfaction on the quality of life and self-concept in the university students (Master's thesis). KyungHee University.
- Iso-Ahola, S. E. (1980). The social psychology of leisure and recreation. Dubuque: Wm. C. Brown Company.
- Jang, B. J. (2014). A study on the relationship between spiritual wellness, leisure satisfaction, psychological well-being, and quality of life of food industry customers. Tourism Management Research Organization, 18(53), 213-232.
- Jang, B. J., & Yoon, D. G. (2010). A study on the effect of life satisfaction of customers on their quality of life in the food service industry. Culinary Science & Hospitality Research, 16(5), 14-24. https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2010.16.5.002
- Jang, H. J. (2009). Evaluation of the menu satisfaction and the customer's menu selection factor in the delivery food service (Master's thesis). ChungAng University.
- Jeon, J. W. (2010). A study on the effects of the physical environment in food service industry on customer satisfaction, word of mouth, and revisit bold (Master's thesis). Catholic University of Daegu.
- Jeon, Y. J. (1991). A study on stress, coping strategy and psychological well-being of dual-career wives. Journal of Korean Home Management Association, 9(2), 323-343.
- Jeny, R., & Varghese, P. (2013). Spiritual correlates of psychological well-being. Indian Streams Research Journal, 3(7), 1-7.
- Ko, B. H. (2016). The effects of attributes of brunchcafe selection on customer satisfaction and revisit intention (Master's thesis). Kyunggi University.
- Kim, T. H., & Park, Y. S. (2005). Perference differences in interior images of restaurants according to lifestyles. Family & Environment Research, 43(10), 69-79.
- Kim, H. J. (2017). Major in traditional dietary life food graduate school of traditional culture and arts (Master's thesis). Sookmyung Women's University.
- Kim, K. Y., & Beck, J. E. (2010). The effect of emotional response on satisfaction according to the dining-out consumption pattern. Culinary Science & Hospitality Research, 16(3), 147-160. https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2010.16.3.010
- Kim, K. M. (2015). Effect of impact on the satisfaction and loyalty of seafood buffet restaurant housewives of eating out consumption (Master's thesis). Dong-eui University.
- Kim, K. S., Lee, H. J., & Yoon, S. J. (2009). The effect of hotel user's experiences on customer satisfaction and consumerbrand relationship. Korean Journal of Hospitality Administration, 18(6), 31-49.
- Kim, C. W. (2015). Welfare is the only way to improve the quality of life (Master's thesis). Korea University.
- Kim, D. H. (1996). Development and application of a measurement instrument of consumption propensity (Master's thesis). KAIST.
- Kim, J. H. (2012). The impact of consumption experiences and emotions on customer satisfaction and repurchase intention of hotel restaurant customers. Tourism & Leisure Research, 24(1), 371-390.
- Kim, H. M. (2005). Study on differences in leisure satisfaction and quality of life according to the workweek systems - focusing on resource availability when dining out (Master's thesis). KyungHee University.
- Koo, Y. D. (2000). The effect of the perception on the physical environment in discount stores on customer satisfaction and intention. The International Journal of Industrial Distribution & Business, 3(2), 29-55.
- Keller, K. L. (1993). Conceptualizing, measuring and managing consumer-based equity. Journal of Marketing, 57(1), 1-22. https://doi.org/10.1177/002224299305700401
- Lee, G. O., & Choi H. J. (2007) A study on the choice properties of restaurant customer's characteristics. The Korean Culinary Science & Hospitality Research, 13(4), 1-18. https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2007.13.4.001001001
- Lee, J. S., & Chun, W. B. (2005). The relationship among tourism activities, leisure satisfaction, psychological well-being, and subjective. Journal Tourism Social, 28(4), 149-172.
- Lim, S. Y. (2013). A study on effect of leasure activities for foreign cabin crew : Focused on leasure satisfaction wellbeing, life satisfaction (Master's thesis). Korea Aerospace University.
- Lindfors, P., Bemtsson, L., & Lundlberg, U. (2006). Factor structure of ruffs psychological well-being scales in Swedish female and male white-collar workers. Personalty & Individual Differences 40(6), 1213-1222. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.paid.2005.10.016
- Ma, S. J. (2013). Eating out consumption patterns of college students eating the impact of the eating out select properties (Master's thesis). Daegu University.
- Maslow, A. H. (1968). Motivation and personality. New York: harper & Row.
- Mackyie, P. C., Jessen, E. C., & Jarvis, S. N. (2002). Creating a measure of impact of childhood disability: Statistical methodology. Public Health, 116(2), 95-101. https://doi.org/10.1038/sj.ph.1900825
- Naumann, K., & Earl, W. S. (1994). British airways :Using information systems to better serve the customer. Harvard Business School, 61(3), 33-47.
- Oliver, R. L. (1993). Cognitive, affective, and attribute bases of the satisfaction response. Journal of Consumer Research, 20(3), 418-430. https://doi.org/10.1086/209358
- Park, J. S. (2010). The relationship among school adolescents' rights guarantee, self-esteem and subjective happiness. Journal of Adolescent Welfare. 12(1), 35-59.
- Park, Y. S., & Jung, Y. S. (2004). The relationship among service scape, emotional response and behavior intention in hotel restaurant. Journal of the Korea Service Management Society, 6(2), 105-128.
- Ryff, C. D. (1989). Happiness is everything or is it? Exploration on the meaning of psychological well-being. Journal of Personality & Social Psychology, 57(6), 1069-1081. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35184.108.40.2069
- Song, Y. S. (2011). The effect of passion of middle-aged and elderly women for line dance on excercise willing and psychological happiness (Master's thesis). Yonsei University.
- Son, S. I. (2014). The effect of the menu quality of a dessert cafe on customers' satisfaction and behavioral intentions (Master's thesis). Keimyung University.
- Slotij, D. J., Seully, G. W., Hirshberg, J. G., & Hayes, K. J. (1973). Measuring the quality of life across counties. Westview Press, 112-113.
- Seo, D. K. (2008). A study on the differences of tourists' quality of life before and after sightseeing (Master's thesis). Kyunggi University.
- Seo, H. S. (2009). Community festival and residents' quality of life : A case of paleolithic age festival on yeoncheon county (Master's thesis). KyungHee University.
- Woo C. B., & Lee, G. O. (2008). A study on the propensity to consume of food service according to customer's value system. Korean Tourism Research Association, 22(2), 159-172.
- Westbrook, R. A., & Oliver, R. L. (1981). Developing better measures of consumer satisfaction: Some preliminary results. Advances in Consumer Research, 8(1), 94-99.
- Yang, M. H. (2000). The effects of loyalty to sport activity on psychological well - being components in teachers the purpose of this study was to examine, The Korean Society for the Study of Physical Education, 4(2), 182-200.
- Yun, J. W. (2005). The relationshop between dance activity and psychological happiness (Master's thesis). Dankuk University.
- Ying, Y. W. (1992). Life satisfaction among San Francisco Chinese American. Social Indicators Research 2610), 1-22. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00303823