- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Leakage Current Diagnosis According to Online and Offline Conditions
On-Line 및 Off-Line 상태에 따른 누설 전류 진단 분석
- Han, Kyung-Chul (Department of Electrical Engineering, DongShin University) ;
- Lee, Gyeong-Seop (Department of Electrical Engineering, DongShin University) ;
- Choi, Yong-Sung (Department of Electrical Engineering, DongShin University)
- Received : 2018.01.09
- Accepted : 2018.02.21
- Published : 2018.05.01
When the clamp meter approaches the electric path where current is flowing, leakage current can be measured at a distance from the electric current because the induced current increases as the magnitude of the current increases and approaches nearer to the electric path. Therefore, measurements were carried out from a distance to avoid this effect. In addition, the measured values differ depending on the location of the power line that penetrates the ZCT of the clamp meter, thus measurements were performed at a location where this effect was minimized. The fraction of compliant branch circuits, whose leakage current was lower than 1.00 mA, was found to be 69.0% out of the total of 439 branch circuits, while the percentage of compliant branch circuits having an insulation resistance higher than
- B. I. Bae, Master, Thesis, p. 2-57, Hanyang University, Seoul (2005).
- Y. B. Lim, J. W. Jung, J. S. Jung, and S. W. Cho, 2006 Spring Conference (Korean Inst. Illuminating & Elect. Installation Eng., Korea, 2006) p. 260.
- D. W. Kim, Y. B. Lim, S. I. Lee, J. H. Kim, and D. C. Kang, J. Korean Inst. Illuminating & Elect. Installation Eng., 27, 82 (2013). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5207/JIEIE. 2013.27.6.082]
- N. K. Joo, T. W. Kim, and Y. B. Lim, 2009 Spring Conference (Korean Inst. Electr. Eng., Korea, 2009) p. 172.
- C. S. Choi and S. Y. Hahn, 2008 Fall Conference (Korean Inst. Electr. Eng., Korea, 2008) p. 301.
- S. J. Ham, S. Y. Hahn, and C. S. Koh, Trans. KIEE., 56, 1397 (2007).