- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Degradation Pattern of GIS Using Clustering Methode
군집화 기법을 이용한 GIS 열화 패턴 연구
- Lee, Deok Jin (Department of Aviation and IT Convergence, Far East University)
- 이덕진 (극동대학교 항공IT융합학과)
- Received : 2018.01.16
- Accepted : 2018.02.09
- Published : 2018.05.01
In recent years, increasing electricity use has led to considerable interest in green energy. In order to effectively supply, cut off, and operate an electric power system, many electric power facilities such as gas insulation switch (GIS), cable, and large substation facilities with higher densities are being developed to meet demand. However, because of the increased use of aging electric power facilities, safety problems are emerging. Electromagnetic wave and leakage current detection are mainly used as sensing methods to detect live-line partial discharges. Although electromagnetic sensors are excellent at providing an initial diagnosis and very reliable, it is difficult to precisely determine the fault point, while leakage current sensors require a connection to the ground line and are very vulnerable to line noise. The partial discharge characteristic in particular is accompanied by statistical irregularity, and it has been reported that proper statistical processing of data is very important. Therefore, in this paper, we present the results of analyzing
Supported by : 극동대학교
- K. S. Moon, Master, An Investigation on Criteria of Maintenance by UHF Partial Discharge Detector for Gas Insulated Switch gear, p. 1, Chosun University, Gwangju (2015).
- K. S. Cho, Ph. D., A Study on the Diagnosis of Cable Joint Interface Defect by the Statistical Analysis of Partial Discharge Distribution, p. 1, Kwangwoon University, Seoul (2007).
- K. S. Cho and J. W. Hong, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 20, 780 (2007). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2007.20.9.780]
- M. G. Jeong, Master, Study on the Development of Preventive Diagnosis Algorithm for Recognizing Partial Discharges in Electric Power Apparatus, p. 1, Kyungnam University, Changwon (2016).
- J. J. Park, S. Y. Lee, and D. C. Mun, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 19, 942 (2006). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2006.19.10.942]
- H. S. Kim, G. B. Kim, H. Y. Bae, S. Gao, and Y. Xia, The KIPS Transactions: Part D, 13, 633 (2006).
- Y. S. Sim, Master, A Comparison Strudy of Cluster Validity Indices using a Nonhierarchical Algorithm, pp. 1-2, Korea University, Seoul (2006).
- W. S. Choi and J. S. Kim, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 29, 58 (2016). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2016.29.1.58]
- D. G. Byun, W. J. Kim, K. W. Lee, and J. W. Hong, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 20, 901 (2007). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2007.20.10.901]
- K. S. Cho and J. W. Hong, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 20, 959 (2007). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.4313/JKEM.2007.20.11.959]