- Volume 31 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Electrical Property of Electrospun PCL/MWCNTs Nanofiber with Additive Silver Thin Film
은 박막이 첨가된 전기방사법으로 제작한 PCL/MWCNTs 나노섬유의 전기적 특성
- Kim, Jin Un (Department of Nano Science & Technology, University of Seoul) ;
- Kim, Kyong Min (Department of Nano Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Park, Kyoung Wan (Department of Nano Science & Technology, University of Seoul) ;
- Sok, Jung Hyun (Department of Nano Science & Technology, University of Seoul)
- Received : 2018.02.12
- Accepted : 2018.03.08
- Published : 2018.05.01
A nanofiber was fabricated with carbon nanotubes for transparent electrodes. It was prepared with a composite solution of bio-molecules polycaprolactone (PCL) and multiwalled carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) by electrospinning on a glass substrate, following which its electrical characteristics were investigated. The content of MWCNTs was varied during electrospinning, while that of PCL was fixed. Further, a nanometer-thick thin film of silver was deposited on the nanofiber layer using a thermal evaporator to improve the electrical characteristics; the sheet resistance significantly reduced after this deposition. The results showed that this carbon nanotube nanofiber has potential applications in biotechnology and as a flexible transparent display material.
Supported by : 서울시립대학교
- J. T. Kim, J. Y. Woo, and C. S. Han, J. Korean Soc. Precis. Eng., 32, 903 (2015). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2015.32.10.903] https://doi.org/10.7736/KSPE.2015.32.10.903
- W. He and C. Ye, J. Mater. Sci. Technol., 31, 581 (2015). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmst.2014.11.020] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmst.2014.11.020
- S. B. Yang, B. S. Kong, D. H. Jung, Y. K. Baek, C. S. Han, S. K. Oh, and H. T. Jung, Nanoscale, 3, 1361 (2011). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1039/c0nr00855a] https://doi.org/10.1039/c0nr00855a
- G. V. Dubacheva, C. K. Liang, and D. M. Bassani, Coord. Chem. Rev., 256, 21 (2012). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ccr.2012.04.007]
- H. W. Tien, Y. L. Huang, S. Y. Yang, J. Y. Wang, and C.C.M. Ma, Carbon, 49, 1550 (2011). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2010.12.022] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2010.12.022
- D. H. Reneker and I. Chun, Nanotechnology, 7, 216 (1996). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-4484/7/3/009] https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-4484/7/3/009
- M. H. Chung, S. Kim, D. Yoo, and J. H. Kim, Appl. Chem. Eng., 25, 242 (2014). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2014.1013] https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2014.1013
- S. Pei, J. Du, Y. Zeng, C. Liu, and H. M. Cheng, Nanotechnology, 20, 235707 (2009). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-4484/20/23/235707] https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-4484/20/23/235707
- K. H. Lee, H. C. Ho, I. H, Lee, and J. Y. Park, J. Advanced Eng. Technol., 3, 205 (2010).
- J. M. Choi, H. C. Jang, J. Y. Hyeon, and J. H. Sok, Korean J. Met. Mater., 50, 763 (2012). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.3365/KJMM.2012.50.10.763]
- S. Ramakrishna, K. Fujihara, W. E. Teo, T. C. Lim, and Z. Ma, An Introduction Electrospinning and Nanofibers (World Scientific Publishing Company, Singapore, 2005) p. 101.
- A. G. Kanani and S. H. Bahrami, J. Nanomater., 2011, 1 (2011). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2011/724153]
- J. H. Kim, O. J. Lee, F. A. Sheikh, H. W. Ju, B. M. Moon, H. J. Park, and C. H. Park, Polymer, 38, 150 (2014). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.7317/pk.2014.38.2.150]
- A. W. Adamson, Physical Chemistry of Surface (John Wiley, New York, 1990) p. 452.
- L. Pan, X. Pei, R. He, Q. Wan, and J. Wang, Colloids Surf., B, 93, 226 (2012). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2012.01.011] https://doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2012.01.011
- S. W. He, S. S. Li, Z. M. Hu, and J. R. Yu, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 11, 1052 (2011). [DOI: https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2011.3080] https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2011.3080