- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Analyzing the Relevancy of Policy by Abnormal Pattern Analysis : Focused on the Case of S-City's e-Card for Child Meal Support
이상 패턴 분석을 통한 정책의 적합성 분석 연구 : S 시의 아동 급식 전자 카드 사례를 중심으로
- Received : 2018.01.15
- Accepted : 2018.02.18
- Published : 2018.03.31
E-Card Service for Child Nutrition Program is one of the main public policy services nowadays. In case of inconvenience during the use of the e-cards, it is recommended to cooperate with related organizations in order to promptly handle and provide guidance, and thoroughly manage child feeding service such as hygiene, nutrition and kindness etc. To do so, it is very important to provide food service that meets local actual conditions and children's needs in a cost effective manner for the underage who are worried about the poorly-fed by understanding the pattern of child feeding e-card service. Hence. this paper aims to investigate how child feeding e-card service efficiently provides meals according to the local situation and children's needs through big data analysis and to propose a method of identifying welfare conditions according to the purpose of service with actual application examples. The results suggest that, first of all, this study is able to judge appropriateness of public institution's policy in a timely and repetitive manner through non-standard data analysis such as Naver News and transaction data. Secondly, this paper proposes a multi-layered analysis framework, which performs online open data analysis to detect policy issues, visualizes retrieval and preprocessing of real data, and performs abnormal pattern recognition. These will be worthy of reference to other similar projects.
Child Nutrition Program;E-Card Service;Child Feeding;Online Unstructured Data;Topic Modeling;Pattern Analysis;Outlier Detection
- Anderson, W.T., "Convenience Orientation and Consumption Behavior", Journal of Retailing, Vol.48, No.3, 1972, 49-71.
- Andersen, E.W. and S.M. Shugan, "Repositioning for Changing Preferences : The Case of Beef Versus Poultry", Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.18, No.2, 1991, 219-232. https://doi.org/10.1086/209254
- Andreasen, A.R. and P. Kotler, Strategic Marketing for Non-Profit, 1996.
- Bae, E.J., J.H. Kwon, H.J. Yoon, and S.K. Lee, "Nutritional Status of School Lunch Supported Students in an Elementary School", The Korean Dietetic Association, KDA Academic Journal, Vol.7, No.4, 2001, 349-360. (배은주, 권진희, 윤희정, 이성국, "일부 초등학교 결식학생의 영양실태", 대한영양사협회학술지, 제 7권, 제4호, 2001, 349-360.)
- Berry, L.L., K. Seiders, and D. Grewal, "Understanding Service Convenience", Journal of Marketing, Vol.66, No.3, 2002, 1-17. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.184.108.40.20605
- Byun, J.W. and H.S. Seo, "The Effect of Multidimensional Service Convenience on Perceived Value, Satisfaction and Behavioral Intention", Korean Hospitality and Tourism Academy, KJHT, Vol.19, No.1, 2010, 55-72. (변정우, 서현숙, "지역 특1급 호텔의 다차원적 서비스편의성과 지각된 가치, 고객만족, 행동의도와의 관계에 대한 연구", 호텔경영학연구, 제19권, 제1호, 2010, 55-72.)
- Gehrt, K.C., J.Y. Laura, and D.A. Lawson, "The Convenience of Catalog Shopping : Is There More to It Than Time?", Journal of Direct Marketing, Vol.10, No.4, 1996, 19-28. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1522-7138(199623)10:4<19::AID-DIR2>3.0.CO;2-#
- Kelley, E.J., "The Importance of Convenience in Consumer Purchasing", Journal of Marketing, Vol.23, No.1, 1958, 32-38. https://doi.org/10.2307/1248014
- Kim, J.W., J.W. Lee, K.H. Han, and M.K. Lee, "Businesses as Buildings : Metrics for the Architectural Quality of Internet Businesses", IS Research, Vol.13, Vol.3, 2002, 239- 254.
- Kim, M.S., A.J. Cho, H.O. Bae, H.J. Kim, and M. Hong, "Child Poverty in Korea and Measures for the Support of Children Living in Poverty", Korean Institute for Health and Social Affairs, Research Report, 2007. (김미숙, 조애, 배화옥, 최현수, 김효진, 홍미, "한국의 아동빈곤실태와 빈곤아동지원방안 연구", 한국 보건사회진흥원, 2007.)
- Kwon, H.J. and K.H. Kim, "Instructions for Better Meal Support for Children Who Cannot Afford Meals in Incheon Metropolitan City", Incheon Development Institute, IDI Research Report, 2009.
- Meuter, M.L., A.L. Ostrom, R.I. Roundtree, and M.J. Bitner, "Self-Service Technologies : Understanding Customer Satisfaction with Technology- Based Service Encounters", Journal of Marketing, Vol.64, No.3, 2000, 50-64. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.220.127.116.1124
- Rha, J.Y. and S.K. Rhee, "Developing the Measurement Model of Service Quality in the Public Sector", IE Interfaces, Vol.20, No.3, 2007, 339-352. (라준영, 이승규, "공공부문의 서비스품질 측정모형 개발", 산업공학, 제20권, 제3호, 2007, 339-352.)
- Seiders, K., L.L. Berry, and L.G. Gresham, "Attention, Retailers! How Convenient is Your Convenience Strategy?", Sloan Management Review, Vol.41, No.3, 2000, 79.
- Seo, H.S., "Analysis of Casuality Relation Between Causes & Effects of Multi-Dimensional Convenience", Ph.D. Dissertation, Department Hotel & Tourism, The Graduate School of Kyung Hee University, 2010.
- Yang, H.J., S.H. Lee, and S.J. Moon, "The Effects of Multidimensional Technology-Based Self- Service Convenience and Multidimensional Perceived Costs on TBSS quality Qnd Customer Productivity, Customer Value", Korean Strategic Marketing Association, Vol.18, No. 3, 2010, 67-91. (양희진, 이수형, 문선정, "다차원적 기술기반셀프서비스 (TBSS) 편리성과 다차원적 지각된 비용이 TBSS 품질과 고객생산성, 고객가치에 미치는 영향", 마케팅논집, 제18권, 제3호, 2010, 67- 91.)
- Yoon, B.R., J.H. Yoon, J.E. Shim, and S.Y. Kwon, "Current Status of Meal Box Service Management for Children from Low-income Families During Summer Vacation", Korean Journal of Community Nutrition, Vol.14, No. 2, 2009, 206-215. (윤보람, 윤지현, 심재은, 권수연, "여름방학 중 결식 아동 도시락 제공 기관의 운영관리 실태", 대한 지역사회영양학회지, 제14권, 제2호, 2009, 206- 215.)
Supported by : 한국연구재단