- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Behavior of cement-based permeation grouting in cohesionless soil considering clogging phenomena
폐색효과를 고려한 사질토의 시멘트 침투 그라우팅 거동 특성
- Seo, Jong-Woo (School of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, Korea University) ;
- Lee, In-Mo (School of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, Korea University) ;
- Kim, Byung-Kyu (School of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, Korea University) ;
- Kwon, Young-Sam (School of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, Korea University)
- Received : 2018.02.12
- Accepted : 2018.03.08
- Published : 2018.03.31
The behavior of cement-based permeation grouting is divided into three different groups depending on the grain size distribution of the soils: (1) zone of cement-based permeation grouting not feasible; (2) zone of cement-based permeation grouting feasible; and (3) zone in which an accelerating agent should be added to limit the penetration depth. In the cement-based permeation grouting feasible zone, the concept of a representative pore radius was proposed. The ratios of the representative pore radius to the mean pore radius were obtained by performing laboratory test and comparing with clogging theory; these values were in the range of 1.07 and 1.35 depending on the grain size distribution of the soils. In addition, a functional relationship between the lumped parameter (
Grant : 고수압 초장대 해저터널 기술자립을 위한 핵심요소 기술개발
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Arya, L.M., Dierolf, T.S. (1992), "Predicting soil moisture characteristics from particle-size distributions: an improved method to calculate pore radii from particle radii", Proceedings of the International Workshop on Indirect Methods for Estimating the Hydraulic Properties of Unsaturated Soils, University of California, Riverside, CA, pp. 115-124.
- Joo, E.J., Kim, Y.K., Shin, J.H., Kwon, O.Y. (2010), "Numerical study for the optimum grouting design of subsea tunnels", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 349-358.
- Kim, J.S., Lee, I.M., Jang, J.H., Choi, H. (2009), "Groutability of cement-based grout with consideration of viscosity and filtration phenomenon", International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, Vol. 33, No. 16, pp. 1771-1797. https://doi.org/10.1002/nag.785
- Lee, J.W., Kim, H.M., Yazdani, M., Park, E.S. (2017), "Influence of design parameters of grout injection in rock mass using numerical analysis", Tunnel and Underground Space, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 324-332. https://doi.org/10.7474/TUS.2017.27.5.324
- Reddi, L.N., Bonala, M.V.S. (1997), "Analytical solution for fine particle accumulation in soil filters", Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 123, No. 12, pp. 1143-1152. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(1997)123:12(1143)
- Yang, Z.Q., Hou, K.P., Guo, T.T. (2011), "Study on the effects of different water-cement ratios on the flow pattern properties of cement grouts", Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 71, pp. 1264-1267.
- You, K.H. (2011), "Analysis on the effect of strength improvement and water barrier by tunnel grouting reinforcement", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 291-304.
- You, K.H., Jie, H.K., Seo, K.W., Kim, S.J., You, D.W. (2012), "A study on the correlation between the rock mass permeability before and after grouting & injection volume and the parameters of Q system in a jointed rock mass tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 14,No. 6, pp. 617-635. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2012.14.6.617