- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A study on design and performance test of fire door with high endurance performance in submarine tunnel
고내구성능을 갖는 해저터널 방화문 설계방안 및 성능시험 연구
- Park, Sang-Heon (Dong Il Engineering Consultants) ;
- Hwang, Ju-Hwan (Dong Il Engineering Consultants) ;
- Choi, Young-Hwan (Dong Il Engineering Consultants) ;
- An, Sung-Joo (Dong Il Engineering Consultants) ;
- Yoo, Yong-Ho (Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology)
- Received : 2018.01.15
- Accepted : 2018.02.27
- Published : 2018.03.31
In the tunnel of domestic high - speed railway, the main fire - fighting facility, fire - extinguishing passageway, is installed. However, due to the high pressure of the high - speed train, frequent breakage and maintenance are caused by strong shock and long - term vibration. In order to solve these problems, it is necessary to improve the fire door, but in Korea, it is installed by submitting a certificate by simple KS F 2296 performance test. At present, it is developed as a simple test certification by producing a real scale fireproof door without the theoretical examination in advance, so that a high cost for improvement is occurring in Korea. Therefore, through this study, structural analysis study which can preliminary structure review was carried out in order to design the refuge connection passage fire door and to improve the performance improvement. In order to secure the reliability of the result value, the official authentication test (KS F 2296) were compared.
Grant : 고수압 초장대 해저터널 기술자립을 위한 핵심요소 기술개발
Supported by : 건설교통과학기술진흥원
- Booth Industries Limited (2010), "Infrastructure Applications", England, pp. 10.
- Hwang, J.Y. (2009), "Status and Technical Review of the Underwater Tunnel", Korea, pp. 122.
- Kim, H.G., Cho, P.G., Yoo, J.O. (2017), "A study on the characteristics for aerodynamics at high speed in railway tunnels - focused on the micro pressure wave", Korea, pp. 23.
- Korea Institute of Construction Technology (2012), "The underwater tunnel technology project reporting", Korea, pp. 9.
- Korea University (2017) "Development of key subsea tunnelling technology (Appendix: Development of air pressure analysis program)", Korea, pp. 23.
- Ministry of Land Transportation (2015), "Technical standards of railway facilities", Korea, pp. 9-10.
- Proceeding of the Institution of Civil Engineering (1995), "The channel tunnel", pp. 37.
- Yoo, Y.H., Park, S.H. (2015), "Simulation study of smoke spread prevention using air curtain system in rescue station platform of undersea tunnel", Korea, pp. 2.
- Yooshin Engineering Corporation (2017), "The first design case of the mined subsea road tunnel (Boryung) in Korea", Korea, pp. 279-282.