- Volume 20 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Optimal alternative decision technique of accommodation facility in multi-utility tunnel using VE/LCC analysis
VE/LCC 분석을 통한 공동구 수용시설물의 최적 대안 결정 기법
- Sim, oung-Jong (Land and Housing Institute, Korea Land and Housing Corporation) ;
- Jin, Kyu-Nam (Land and Housing Institute, Korea Land and Housing Corporation) ;
- Oh, Won-Joon (Land and Housing Institute, Korea Land and Housing Corporation) ;
- Cho, Choong-Yeun (UNICONS Corporation)
- 심영종 (한국토지주택공사 토지주택연구원 건설기술연구실) ;
- 진규남 (한국토지주택공사 토지주택연구원 건설기술연구실) ;
- 오원준 (한국토지주택공사 토지주택연구원 건설기술연구실) ;
- 조중연 (유니콘스(주))
- Received : 2018.01.12
- Accepted : 2018.01.31
- Published : 2018.03.31
The study on the existing multi-utility tunnel has examined the general aspects related to the installation of multi-utility tunnel rather than the optimal design and feasibility analysis of accommodation facility in multi-utility tunnel. In the basic planning stage related to the introduction of multi-utility tunnel, it is difficult to determine accommodation facility due to lack of relevant indicators and data. In this paper, VE/LCC analysis method is suggested for the optimal alternative decision of accommodation facilities in multi-utility tunnel. The analysis of the items of individual accommodation facility and the value index for LCC costs were applied to the kind alternatives, and the priorities of each kind were analyzed. In addition, the domestic multi-utility tunnel and analysis result are compared. The result of this study will be helpful to shorten the time and convenience of the user in the process of determining accommodation facility including the first designers when introducing multi-utility tunnel.
Grant : 도심지 소단면(Φ3.5 m급) 터널식 공동구 설계 및 시공 핵심기술 개발
Supported by : 국토교통과학기술진흥원
- Kang, Y.K., Choi, I.C. (2015), "Economic feasibility of common utility tunnel based on cost-benefit analysis", Journal of Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 29-36. https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2015.30.5.29
- Lee, S.W., Sim, Y.J., Na, G.T. (2017), "A fundamental study on the development of feasibility assessment system for utility tunnel by urban patterns", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 11-27. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.1.011
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2006), "A study on activation plan of the multi-utility tunnel (Phase 1)", pp. 210-235.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (2008), "Activation of multi-utility tunnel (Phase 2)", pp. 353-362.
- Seoul Metropolitan Government (2014), "A report of the feasibility and basic planning establishment for urban utility tunnel in Seoul", pp. 188-192.
- Sim, Y.J., Jin, K.N., Oh, W.J., Cho, C.Y. (2017), "Development of evaluation model for optimum design of multi-utility tunnel in urban area", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 437-447. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2017.19.3.437
- Cho, C.Y., Sim, Y.J., Kim, H.K., Lee, P.Y., Lee, M.J. (2018), "Analysis of importance by category for quantitative economic evaluation of multi-utility tunnel", Journal of Korean Tunnelling and Underground Space Association, Vol. 20, No. 1, pp. 119-130. https://doi.org/10.9711/KTAJ.2018.20.1.119