- Volume 7 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Study on Weeds Fresh Weight Standard for Herbicide Efficacy Evaluation
제초제 약효평가를 위한 잡초의 생체중 기준 고찰
- Kim, Min Ji (Nonghyup Chemical Research Institute) ;
- Kang, Kwang Sik (Dongbangagro, Technical Research Institute) ;
- Lim, Eun-Sang (Plant Protection Institute) ;
- Song, Jae-Eun (Hankooksamgong Agricultural Research Center)
- Received : 2018.02.27
- Accepted : 2018.03.28
- Published : 2018.03.31
This study was conducted to establish standard fresh weight data about the minimum amount of occurred weeds at untreated paddy fields, upland fields and orchard fields (including non-cultivated land) in 10 areas. The amount of occurred weeds in each area was compared fresh weight with dry weight. The average percentage for ratio of dry weight to fresh weight in paddy fields was concluded to be 14.8% of Echinochola crus-galli, 12.5% of annual weeds (including Echinochola crus-galli), and 13.9% of perennial weeds. The average percentage for ratio of dry weight to fresh weight in upland fields was concluded to be 20.1% of annual weeds and in orchard fields was concluded to be 18.4% of annual and perennial weeds. According to the research, standard fresh weight about the minimum amount of occurred weeds at untreated paddy fields was proposed to
Untreated area weeds occurred amount;Weeds dry weight;Weeds fresh weight
Supported by : Herbicide Research Association
- Nam, H.H., Seo, M.C., Cho, H.S., Lee, Y.H. and Seo, Y.J. 2017. Growth and yield responses of corn (Zea mays L.) as affected by growth period and irrigation intensity. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 50(6):674-683. (In Korean) https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2017.50.6.674
- Kang, B.H., Shim, S.I., Kim, C.S. and Rho, Y.D. 2001. The feature of weed occurrence in Korea. Kor. J. Weed Sci. 21(2):83-98. (In Korean)
- Kim, K.S., Kim, K.H., Kim, N.S., Ihm, Y.B., Lee, H.D., et al. 2006. Survey on compliance of pesticide registration standard and pesticide usage of paddy rice and leaf vegetables in Korea. Kor. J. Pestic. Sci. 10(3):183-188. (In Korean)
- Kuk, Y.I. and Kwon, O.D. 2002. The remaining weed species and rice yield by sequential application of herbicide in no-tillage paddy fields. Kor. J. Weed Sci. 22(3):243-253. (In Korean)
- Lee, I.Y., Kim, C.S., Moon, B.C., Park, J.E. and Oh, S.M. 2010. Suggestion of abbreviation for Korean weeds name. Kor. J. Weed Sci. 30(3):308-321. (in Korean) https://doi.org/10.5660/KJWS.2010.30.3.308
- Lee, I.Y., Park, J.E., Kim, C.S., Oh, S.M., Kang, C.K. et al. 2007. Characteristics of weed flora in arable land of Korea. Kor. J. Weed Sci. 27(1):1-21. (in Korean)
- Park, J.E., Lee, I.Y., Oh, S.M., Park, T.S., Kim, C.S. et al. 2005. Characteristics of weed flora and weed community on orchard field in the Korea. Kor. J. Weed Sci. 25(4):267-274.
- PIS (Pesticide Information System). 2018. System of safety assessment for pesticides. http://pis.rda.go.kr/ (Accessed Feb. 14, 2018)
- RDA (Rular Development Administraion). 2017a. Agro-Material industry Division. RDA, Wanju, Korea.
- RDA (Rular Development Administraion). 2017b. Agro-Material industry Division. RDA, Wanju, Korea.