Fig. 1 Hull panel of the model ship
Fig. 2 R2 of TGP model by heading sampling interval
Fig. 3 R2 of PLA model by heading sampling interval
Fig. 4 R2 of TGP model by speed sampling interval
Fig. 5 R2 of PLA model by speed sampling interval
Fig. 6 Example of full factorization
Fig. 7 Error rate by ship’s speed and heading
Fig. 8 Comparison of actual roll RAO and predicted roll RAO at maximum error rate
Fig. 9 Average error rate of alternative models by the number of training data set
Fig. 10 Maximum error rate of alternative models by the number of training data set
Fig. 11 Error rate by ship’s speed and heading(Case 6)
Fig. 12 Comparison of actual roll RAO and predicted roll RAO at maximum Error rate(Case 6)
Fig. 13 Histogram of peak roll RAO
Fig. 14 ITTC wave spectrum
Fig. 15 Comparison of actual roll response and predicted roll response at maximum error rate
Fig. 16 Comparison of actual m0 and predicted m0 by ship’s heading at 18knot
Fig. 17 Comparison of actual m2 and predicted m2 by ship’s heading at 18knot
Table 1 Principal particulars of the model ship
Table 2 Simulation cases for test data set
Table 3 Classification guidances for ship‘s motion & strength analysis
Table 4 Sampling intervals for training data set
Table 5 Prediction accuracy of top four techniques
Table 6 Sampling intervals for training data set
Table 7 Prediction accuracy of TGP & PLA models
Table 8 Minimum sampling interval of classification guidances
Table 9 Prediction accuracy of model with minimum sampling interval
Table 10 Sampling intervals for training data set of alternative models
Table 11 Prediction accuracy of alternative models
Table 12 Comparison of actual values and predicted values for m0, m2, Qp at maximum error rate
Grant : IMO 차세대 해양안전 종합관리체계 기술개발
Supported by : 한국해양과학기술진흥원
- American Bureau of Shipping(2005), "Guidance Notes on 'Safehull-Dynamic Loading Approach' for Container carriers".
- Belyaev, M., Burnaev, E. and Kapushev, Y.(2015), "Gaussian process regression for structured data sets", Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, Proceedings of SLDS, Vol. 9047, pp. 106-115.
- Belyaev, M., Burnaev, E., Kapushev, E., Panov, M., Prikhodko, P., Vetrov, D. and Yarotsky, D.(2016a), "GTApprox: surrogate modeling for industrial design", Advances in Engineering Software, Vol. 102, pp. 29-39. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.advengsoft.2016.09.001
- Belyaev, M., Burnaev, E. and Kapushev, Y.(2016b), "Computationally efficient algorithm for Gaussian Process regression in case of structured samples", Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Vol. 56, No. 4, pp. 499-513. https://doi.org/10.1134/S0965542516040163
- Burnaev, E., Zaytsev, A., Panov, M., Prihodko, P. and Yanovich, Y.(2011), "Modeling of nonstationary covariance function of gaussian process using decomposition in dictionary of nonlinear functions", Information Technologies and Systems-2011, pp. 355-362.
- Burnaev, E. V., Panov, M. E. and Zaytsev, A. A.(2016), "Regression on the basis of nonstationary Gaussian processes with Bayesian regularization", Journal of communications technology and electronics, Vol. 61, No. 6, pp. 661-671. https://doi.org/10.1134/S1064226916060061
- Choi, K. S., Park, M. K., Lee, J. H. and Park, G. I. (2007), "A study on the optimum navigation route safety assessment system using real time weather forecasting", Journal of the Korean Society of Marine Environment & Safety, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 133-140.
- Cressie, N.(1992), "Statistics for spatial data", Terra Nova, Vol. 4, No. 5, pp. 613-617. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3121.1992.tb00605.x
- Det Norske Veritas(2013), "Classification Notes: CSA - Direct Analysis of Ship Structures".
- International Maritime Organization(2005), "Development of an e-Navigation Strategy submitted by Japan, Marshall Islands, the Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States", MSC 81/23/10.
- International Maritime Organization(2008a), "Strategy for the Development and Implementation of e-Navigati on - Report of the Maritime Safety Committee on its Eighty-fifth Session", MSC 85/26, Annex 20.
- International Maritime Organization(2008b), "Adoption of the international code on intact stability, 2008 (2008 IS Code)", IMO Resolutiuon MSC 267(85).
- International Maritime Organization(2014), "Draft e-Navigation Strategy Implementation Plan - Report to the Maritime Safety Committee", NCSR 1/28, Annex 7.
- Korea Ministry of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries(2016), "IMO Next-Generation Marine Safety Integrated Management System Development", Korean e-Navigation Project Notice No. 2016-01.
- Korean Maritime Safety Tribunal(2017), Statistical annual reports from 2013 to 2017, Status of marine accidents' causes as per types and years, https://www.kmst.go.kr/kmst/statistics/annualReport/selectAnnualReportList.do
- Korea Research Institute of Ships & Ocean Engineering(2018), "Implementation of Core Technology for Korean e-Navigation Services", Annual performance plan report.
- Lee, J. H., Choi, K. S., Park, G. I., Kim, M. S. and Bang, C. S.(2005), "Basic Research of Optimum Routing Assessment System for Safe and Efficient Voyage", Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, Vol. 42, No. 1, pp. 57-63. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2005.42.1.057
- Lloyd's register of Shipping(2009), "Ship Right FDA level 3 procedures manual", technical planning and development department.
- Rasmussen, C. E. and Williams, C. K.(2006), "Gaussian process for machine learning", MIT press.