- Volume 40 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
EXISTENCE OF POSITIVE PERIODIC SOLUTIONS OF FIRST-ORDER NEUTRAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- Rezaiguia, Ali (Department of Mathematics and Informatics, University of Souk Ahras) ;
- Ardjouni, Abdelouaheb (Department of Mathematics and Informatics, University of Souk Ahras) ;
- Djoudi, Ahcene (Applied Mathematics Lab, Faculty of Sciences, Department of Mathematics, University of Annaba)
- Received : 2016.11.11
- Accepted : 2017.12.19
- Published : 2018.03.25
We use Krasnoselskii's fixed point theorem to show that the neutral differential equation
First-order neutral differential equations;Krasnoselski fixed point theorem;variable delay;positive periodic solutions
- A. Ardjouni, A. Rezaiguia, A. Djoudi, Existence of positive periodic solutions for two types of second-order nonlinear neutral differential equations with infinite distributed delay, J. Appl. Math. Comput. (2015) 47:291-314. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12190-014-0776-3
- A. Ardjouni, A. Djoudi, Existence of positive periodic solutions for a nonlinear neutral differential equation with variable delay, Applied Mathematics E-Notes, 12 (2012), 94-101.
- A. Ardjouni and A. Djoudi, Periodic solutions for a second-order nonlinear neutral differential equation with variable delay, Electron. J. differential Equations, Vol. 2011 (2011), No. 128, pp. 1-7.
- E. Bicer and C. Tunc, On the existence of periodic solutions to non-linear neutral differential equations of first order with multiple delays, Proc. Pakistan Acad. Sci. 52 (2015), no. 1, 89-94.
- I. Culakova, L. Hanustiakova, R. Olach, Existence for positive solutions of second-order neutral nonlinear differential equations, Applied Mathematics Letters, 22 (2009) 1007-1010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aml.2009.01.009
- B. Dorociakova, R. Olach, Existence of positive periodic solutions to nonlinear integro-differential equations, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 253 (2015) 287-293. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2014.09.086
- J.K. Hale, Theory of Functional differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, New York, 1977.
- H.F. Huo, Existence of positive periodic solutions of a neutral delay Lotka-Volterra system with impulses, Computers and Mathematics with Applications 48 (2004) 1833-1846. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.camwa.2004.07.009
- Y. Kuang, Delay differential Equations with Applications in Population Dynamics, Academic Press, New Work, 1993.
- Z. Li, X. Wang, Existence of positive periodic solutions for neutral functional differential equations, Electronic Journal of differential Equations Vol. 2006 (2006), No. 34, pp. 1-8.
- Y.K. Li, Positive periodic solutions of periodic neutral Lotka-Volterra system with state dependent delays, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 330 (2007) 1347-1362. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2006.08.063
- G.R. Liu, J.R. Yan, F.Q. Zhang, Positive periodic solutions for a neutral delay Lotka-Volterra system, Nonlinear Analysis TMA 67 (2007) 2642-2653. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.na.2006.09.029
- R. Olach, Positive periodic solutions of delay differential equations, Applied Mathematics Letters 26 (2013) 1141-1145. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aml.2013.06.009
- D.S. Smart, Fixed Point Theorems, Cambridge Tracts in Mathematics, No. 66. Cambridge University Press, London-New York (1974).
- C. Tunc, New results on the existence of periodic solutions for Rayleigh equation with state-dependent delay, J. Math. Fundam. Sci. 45A (2013), no. 2, 154-162.
- C. Tunc, On the existence of periodic solutions of functional differential equations of the third order, Appl. Comput. Math. 15 (2016), no. 2, 189-199.
- Z.H. Yang, Z.H. Zhou, Periodic solutions of a class of neutral differential models with feedback control, Applied Mathematics and Computation 189 (2007) 996-1009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2006.11.177