- Volume 16 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Dismantling and Reconstruction of Family Relationship as Revealed in "My Golden Life"
<황금빛 내 인생>에서 나타난 가족관계 해체와 재구성
- Kim, Joon (The Faculty of Liberal Arts, Yewon Arts University)
- 김준 (예원예술대학교 교양학부)
- Received : 2018.09.12
- Accepted : 2018.11.20
- Published : 2018.11.28
The purpose of this article is to understand the causes and consequences of the formation and division process of the family relationship and the meaning of the restoration of the family relationship that appeared for the baby-boomer generation, the eco-boomer generation, and the subsequent generation which represent the reality of the time involved. The research method is based on a family that reflects the current age in the drama "My Golden Life" which showed the highest audience rating in the first half of 2018. As a result, the burdens, conflicts, and responsibility of the generations about family relations appeared as unilateral relations. It cut off the entangled relationship and dismantled it. However, the disconnection of the relationship played a role in recovering the subjectivity of the individual from the bridle of the family. As it turned out, the restoration of the family relationship was possible in the bi-directional relationship after the self-esteem and identity of the individual was established first.
- M. H. Lee. (2013). Reorganization of Family-related Analytical Concepts: From Familyism to Family-centered. Social Thought and Culture, 28, 360-378.
- Y. H. Kwon. (2013). Social Philosophical Reflection on Familyism in Korea. Society and Philosophy, 28, 203-232.
- H. H. Lee. (2017). Influential Factor of Life Satisfaction based on Types of Baby Boomer Generation. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(10), 19-29. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.10.19
- J. Min. (2010). What to dominate governmental organizations Nathaniel Millet generation, who are they?. SAPA News & Platform, 16(2), 5-8.
- J. W. Lee, S. G. Oh & E. J. Kim. (2010). Perspective on Future Social Change through Comparison of Consciousness Structure between Generations. 3, Focusing on Consciousness and Values about Family and Family Life. National Youth Policy Institute, 213-225.
- Y. H. Kim & S. E. Lim. (2011). A Critical Review on Definition of the Baby-boom years, Labor market shonks, and Inter-generational income transfer. Health and Social Welfare Review, 31(2), 36-59. https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2011.31.2.36
- H. K. Lee. (1998). Psychological Impact of Economic Depression. Korean Psydhological Association, 4.(1), 3-13.
- S. Y. Park & S. L. Hong. (2018). The Effect of Worker' Consumption Patterns on Depression : Focusing on Baby-boomers. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(1), 439-452 https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.1.439
- S. H. Lim. (2015). Study on the Impact of Perception towards Youth Economic Education on Personal Traits in an Age of Convergence. Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(11), 57-62. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.57
- M. S. Park, J. K. Chang & S. H. Son. (2017). Online and Offline Social Capital and Psychological Well-being of University Students. Journal of Digital Convergence, 15(11), 547-555. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2017.15.1.547
- Y. K. Hwang & E. Y. Hong. (2018). The Current Status of Life and Happiness of Out of School Youth. Journal of Digital Convergence, 16(2), 57-64. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2018.16.2.057
- Donga news. (2012). 08.03(fri0 Press release.
- K. H. Kim, S. O. Yoon & J. E. Jo. (2009). A Study on the Characteristics and Values of Digital Generation, Information policy, 16(2), 140-162.
- M. Y. Lee. (2018). Joynews.inew of Korea Home page. http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700200&g_serial=1105084, Jun 29
- D. H. Lee. (2003). Polymer Society of Korea Home page, http://www.polymer.or.kr. July 14.