Table 1. General Characteristics
Table 2. Andropause Symptoms, Stress, Self-esteem and Quality of Life according to Chracteristic
Table 3. Relationship of Andropause Symptoms, Stress, Self-esteem and Quality of Life
Table 4. Predictors of Quality of Life
- National Statistical Office. (2017). Major population index of the whole country. http://kostat.go.kr
- S. J. Yoo. (2008). Male climacteric syndrome -Late Onset Hypogonadism (LOH) in males-. Korean Journal of Medicine, 75(3), 262-266.
- Y. J. Lee. (2003). A study on Korean male climacteric experiences. Korea National University, Seoul.
- N. J. Kim. (2008). Related Factors and the Symptoms of Menopause in Male Workers Objective. J Korean Society for health Education and Promotion, 25(4), 29-42.
- M. J. Kim & M. H. Hyun. (2010). The Relationships between Stress, Social Support, Self-esteem and Hwa-byung of Men. J Korean health psychology, 15(1), 19-33. DOI : 10.17315/kjhp.2010.15.1.002
- J. H. Kim & S. N. Yoon. (2005). A Study of Andropause Symptoms and Life Satisfaction among Middle-aged Men. J Korean community nursing, 16(2), 186-195.
- H. W. Jeon & S. A. Kim. (2017) A phenomenological convergence study on the experience of middle-aged men menopause. J Korea Convergence Society, 8(9), 217-229. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2017.8.9.217
- Y. A. Kim. (2012). A Psychodynamic Inquiry into the Self-Esteem of a Middle-Aged Man via Bibliotherapy. J Korean library and information science society, 43(4), 201-224. DOI : 10.16981/kliss.43.4.201212.201
- H. S. Park & A. J. Kim. (2010). Life Stress, Life Satisfaction, and Adaptation of Middle-aged Women in the Menopause Period. J Korean Parent Child Health, 13(2), 55-62.
- S. J. Han & M. S. Kwon. (2012). Comparison of Quality of Life of Middle aged Women and Men. J Korean Acad Soc Home Care Nurs, 2012, 19(2), 183-194.
- J. E. Morley & E. Charlton. (2000). Validation of a screening questionnaire for androgen deficiency in aging males. Metabolism, 49, 1239-1242. DOI : 10.1053/meta.2000.8625
- S. W. Kim & S. J. Oh. (2004). Development of the Korean-translation of Androgen Deficiency in Aging Males (ADAM) Questionnaire. Investigative and Clinical Urology, 45(7), 674-679.
- M. Tomioka & N. Kawamura. (1997). Production of a Daily Hassles Scale for Workers (DHS-W). Announcement of the 13th Conference of the Japanese Society. Japan Tokyo.
- S. H. Park & K. Y. Rhee. (2001). Production of Daily Hassles Scale for Korean Workers / DHS-KW. Korean Association Of Health And Medical Sociology, 9(1), 47-65.
- M. Rosenberg. (1965). Society and the Adolescent Self-image. Princeton, NJ : Princeton University Press.
- B. J. Jeon. (1974). Self-esteem : A test of its measurability. Yeonse Introduction, 11, 107-130.
- WHOQOL Group. (1998). Development of the World Health Organization WHOQOL-BREF Quality of Life Assessment. Psychological Medicine, 28(3), 551-558. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0033291798006667
- S. G. Min & C. I. Lee. (2000). Development of Korean Version of WHO Quality of Life Scale Abbreviated Version(WHOQOL-BREF). J Korean Neuropsychiatric Association, 39(3), 571-579.
- M. R. Heo. (2012). A Study on Male Climacterium and Depression, Health Promoting Behavior, and Subjective Age. Eulji National University, Daejeon.
- G. Kawa & H. Taniguchi. (2008). Aging male symptoms and serum testosterone levels in healthy Japanese middle-aged men. Japanese Journal of Urology, 99, 645-651. DOI : 10.5980/jpnjurol1989.99.645
- A. Tajar & I. T. Huhtaniemi. (2012). Characteristics of androgen deficiency in late-onset hypogonadism: results from the European male aging study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 97, 1-9. DOI : 10.1210/jc.2011-2513
- M. K. Park & J. Lee. (2007). Attitude of Korean Males toward Late-Onset Hypogonadism: Survey of Males in Their 40s and Above. The world journal of men's health, 25(1), 26-31.
- S. S. Baek & S. G. Yeoum. (2014). The Causal Relationship between Andropause Symptoms, Depression, and Suicidal Ideation in Middle-Aged Men. J Korean Data Analysis Society, 16(5), 2739-2755.
- K. I. Han & Y. K. Jung. (2002). A Study on the Relationship between Stress and Climacteric Symptoms of Midlife Men. J Korean community nursing, 13(3), 513-522.
- Y. R. Kweon & H. O. Jeon. (2013). Effects of Perceived Health Status, Self-esteem and Family Function on Expectations Regarding Aging among Middle-aged Women. J Korean Acad Nurs, 43(2), 176-184. DOI : 10.4040/jkan.2013.43.2.176
- H. S. Kim & S. S. Kim. (2017). A Converged Study about Influences of Job Stress, Job Security, Depression, Family Bond, Subjective Health Status, social Support on Quality of Life in Married Middle-Aged Male. J Korea Convergence Society, 8(3), 101-114. DOI : 10.15207/jkcs.2017.8.3.101
- M. W. Lee & H. J. Park. (2013). A Study on Late-onset of Hypogonadism, Erectile Dysfunction, Depression, and Quality of Life among Middle-aged Male Worker. Korean J Adult Nurs, 25(5), 483-493. DOI : 10.7475/kjan.2013.25.5.483
- G. Corona & D. M. Lee. (2010). Age-related changes in general and sexual health in middle-aged and older men: Results from the European male ageing study. Journal of Sexual Medicine, 7, 1362-1380. DOI : 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01601.x
- T. H. Ha. (2016). Development of the Structural Model of Middle-aged Men's Subjective Quality of Life. Journal of Digital Convergence, 14(5), 125-135. DOI : 10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.125