- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Recovery and Characterization of Lactic Acid from Fermentation Broth Using Chemical Precipitation
화학침전을 이용한 발효액의 젖산 회수 및 유기물 특성분석
- Lee, Wontae (Department of Environmental Engineering, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- 이원태 (금오공과대학교 환경공학과)
- Received : 2018.03.21
- Accepted : 2018.03.27
- Published : 2018.03.30
Recovery of lactic acid from fermentation broth using chemical precipitation was investigated with various chemicals. Effects of chemical types, mixing speeds, settling duration, and solvent addition were evaluated to improve the recovery rates of lactic acid. Overall, recovery efficiencies increased as the dosage of chemicals increased. Recovery rate of lactic acid by CaO was higher than those of
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- [한밭대학교, "유기성 폐기물의 자원화 극대화를 위한 고효율 통합 패키지 공정 개발"], Hanbat University, "Development of high-rate integrated package processes for the maximization of energy recovery from organic waste". (2013).
- Martinez, F.A.C., Balciunas, E.M., Salgado, J.M.,"Lactic acid properties, applications and production: A review", Trends in Food Science and Technology, 30(1), pp. 70-83. (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2012.11.007
- Rogers, P., Chen, J.S., Zidwick, M.J., "Organic acid and solvent production : acetic, lactic, gluconic, succinic, and polyhydroxyalkanoic acids", Springer-Verlag, Dusseldorf, Germany, pp. 511-755. (2006).
- Sauer, M., Porro, D., Mattanovich, D., Branduardi, P., "Microbial production of organic acids: expanding the markets:, Trends in Biotechnology, 26(2), pp. 100-108. (2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tibtech.2007.11.006
- [우대식, 조영민, 김보경, 황휘동, 한명완, "분리벽형 반응증류탑을 이용한 젖산회수", 화학공학 회지] Woo, D.S, Cho, Y.M., Kim, B.K., Hwang, H.D., Han, M.W., "Recovery of Lactic Acid Using Reactive Dividing Wall Column", Korean Chemical Engineering Research, 48(3), pp. 342-349. (2009).
- Pal, P., Sikder, J., Roy, S., Giorno, L, "Process intensification in lactic acid production: A review of membrane based processes", Chemical Engineering and Processing: Process Intensification, 48(11-12), pp. 1549-1559. (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cep.2009.09.003
- Dey, P., Linnanen, L., Pal, P.,"Separation of lactic acid from fermentation broth by cross flow nanofiltration: Membrane characterization and transport modelling", Desalination, 288, pp. 47-57. (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.desal.2011.12.009
- Song, M., Jiao, P., Qin, T., Jiang, K., Zhou, J., Zhuang, W., Chen, Y., Liu, D., Zhu, C., Chen, X., Ying, H. Wu, J., "Recovery of lactic acid from the pretreated fermentation broth based on a novel hyper-cross-linked meso-micropore resin: Modeling", Bioresource Technology, 241, pp. 593-602. (2017). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2017.05.179
- Taleghani, H.G., Ghoreyshi, A.A., Najafpour, G.D., "Thin film composite nanofiltration membrane for lactic acid production in membrane bioreactor", Biochemical Engineering Journal, 132, pp. 152-160. (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bej.2018.01.020
- [최국화, 장용근, 김진현, "Lactic acid 회수를 위한 침전공정 최적화", KSBB Journal] Choi, K.H., Chang, Y.K., Kim, J.H., "Optimization of Precipitation Process for the Recovery of Lactic Acid", Korean Society for Biotechnology and Bioengineering Journal, 26(1), pp. 13-18. (2011).
- Kim, D., Lee, M., Hwang, Y., Im, W., Yun, Y., Park, C., Kim, M., "Microbial granulation for lactic acid production", Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 113, pp. 101-111. (2016). https://doi.org/10.1002/bit.25540
- Jeon, S.I., Mun, S., Kim, J.H., "Optimal temperature control in fractional precipitation for paclitaxel pre-purification", Process Biochemistry, 41(2), pp. 276-280. (2006). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.procbio.2005.07.016
- [박석찬, 이상목, 김영준, 김우식, 구윤모, "발효액으로부터 침전과 반응증류를 이용한 젖산의 회수", 한국생물공학회지] Park, S.C., Lee, S.M., Kim, Y.J., Kim, W.S., Koo, Y.M., "Recovery of lactic acid from fermentation broth using precipitation and reactive distillation". Korean Journal of Biotechnology and Bioengineering., 21(3), pp. 199-203. (2006).