- Volume 27 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Determining the Warming Effect Induced by Photovoltaic Power Plants in neighboring Region Using an Analytical Model
해석학적 모델을 이용한 태양광 발전소 주변 지역의 기온 상승 추정 연구
- Kim, Hae-Dong (Department of Global Environment, Keimyung University) ;
- Huh, Kyong-Chun (New Solar Power Plant(Co)) ;
- Kim, Ji-Hye (Department of Global Environment, Keimyung University)
- Received : 2017.09.26
- Accepted : 2017.11.01
- Published : 2018.03.31
We studied the warming effect induced by Photovoltaic(PV) power plants in rural areas during summer daytime using a simple analytical urban meteorological model. This analysis was based on observed meteorological elements and the capacity of the PV power plant was 10 MWp. The major axis length of the PV power plant was assumed to be 1km. Data of the necessary meteorological elements were obtained from a special meteorological observation campaign established for a over a PV power plant. We assumed that the wind flowed along the major axis of the PV power plant(1 km). As a result, the air temperature on the downwind side of the PV power plant was estimated to invrease by about
Photo-Volatic power;Warming effect;Analytic urban meteorological model
- Courtland, R., 2008, How the world invests in R&D. Nature, 451(7176), 378.
- Choi, H. K., 2017, Political meaning and direction of completion from nuclear plants, 25th ceremony presentation materials of Daegu social institute.
- Kimura, F., Kuwagata, T., 1993, Thermally induced wind passing from plain to basin over a mountain range, J. Appl. Meteoro., 32, 1538-1547. https://doi.org/10.1175/1520-0450(1993)032<1538:TIWPFP>2.0.CO;2
- Lee, S. C., 2017, Renewable energy policy in Korea and Japan, Presentation materials of seminar on improving the energy-water-material nexus toward sustainable future in east Aisa, 9-41.
- Lee, S. H., Kim, H. D., Cho, C. B., 2014, Study on the variation characteristics of the photo-volatic power generation due to regional meteorological elements, J. of Environ. Sci. Int., 23, 1943-1951. https://doi.org/10.5322/JESI.2014.23.11.1943
- Sugimoto, S., Kondo, J., 1994, An Observational study of heat island and diurnal variations of surface temperature of various grounds, Tenki, 41, 541-544.