- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
아마추어 테니스 대회의 활성화를 위한 문제요인 도출
Difficulty Factor for Activation of Amateur Tennis Tournament
- Cha, Jung-Hoon (Korea National Sports University) ;
- Kang, Hye-Yeon (Korea National Sports University)
- 투고 : 2018.01.31
- 심사 : 2018.03.20
- 발행 : 2018.03.28
이 연구는 목적은 대회운영 환경의 개선 및 효과적인 대회운영을 위한 기초자료를 제공하는데 목적이 있다. 요인추출을 위해 탐색적요인분석을 실시하였으며, 이를 토대로 계층분석을 위하여 전문가 집단 설문지 제작 및 배포하였으며, 수집된 자료를 바탕으로 집단의사결정 방법 중 하나인 AHP(Analytical Hierarchy Process)기법을 사용하여 상대적 중요도 및 결정요인 분석을 실시하였다. 그 결과 평가의 구성요소 중 운영요인이 가장 높은 우선순위를 나타냈으며, 참가자만족요인, 시설요인, 환경요인 등의 순위로 나타났다. 대회운영의 안정화를 위해서는 예산확보가 우선시 되어야 하며 참가자 욕구를 파악하고 대회의 특성과 수준이 고려되어야 할 것 이다. 이에 향후 연구에서는 적합도를 확보하기 위하여 전문가집단을 통한 비교연구가 이루어져야 할 것으로 사료된다.
- D. K. Kim & B. Y. Park. (2014). Study on the Efficient Marketing Mix(7P) Management of K-league Clubs. Korean Journal of Sport Management, 19(6), 133-155.
- M. C. Kim. (2011). Case Study about Successful Management Performance through Sports Marketing: Focused on Hyundai Card Super Match. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies. 46(1), 221-236.
- S. W. Kim. (2008). The Effect of Title Sponsorship of Tennis Championship on a brand and an Image of Enterprises. Doctoral dissertation. Kookmin University. Seoul.
- Y. M. Kim & K. S. Lee. (2008). The influences of reputation of sport center, physical quality, communication on trust and Loyalty to the center. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction. 47(4), 247-257.
- P. S. Kim. (2015). An Effect of Both Brand Equity and Relationship Quality on Customer Loyalty According to Golf-field Marketing Mix. Doctoral dissertation. Kyonggi University. Kyonggi.
- H. J. Kim. (2010). The Influence of Leisure Attitude on Sport Commitment of Tennis Club Participants. Journal of Leisure & Wellness. 19(3), 41-48.
- H. R. Kim & S. M. Park. (2005). Study on the Relations between the Motivations to Attend Leisure Sports and the Fun of the Sports. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 24, 517-528.
- H. H. Kim. (2013). The Leisure Benefit through Tennis Club Activity. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction, 52(1), 377-386.
- H. L. Kim. (2011). Priority Order Evaluation of Selection Attributes of the Ski Resort Through AHP. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction. 50(5), 195-208.
- S. W. Na. (2010). Relationship between Marketing Strategy, Spectator's Satisfaction, and Recommendation Intention of Martial Art Performance. Master dissertation. Korea National Sports University. Seoul.
- K. W. Nam. S. H. Lim. S. G. Kim & I. S. Nam. (2009). Influence of the Local tennis club members' participation Level according to personal characteristics on Life satisfaction and Leisure satisfaction. Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies. 33(2), 167-178.
- Korea Tennis Association. http://tennis.sportal.or.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=dae_result&page=2&id_no=&gubun=&page=1" 2016.
- M. G. Su. (2010). The Study of the Busan audiences' Satisfaction from musical performances:Oriented towards marketing mix and the primary motivation for seeing musical performances. Doctoral dissertation. Dankook University. Cheonan.
- E. Y. Park. (2012). Relationship Analysis among Marketing Mix, Involnement, Viewing Satisfaction and Recommendation Intention of Audience of Dance for Performance. Doctoral dissertation. Dongshin University. Busan.
- T. J. Park. (2016). The study of the effect on the customer satisfaction and re-visit intention with the strategy of relationship marketing : Centers on the participants of billiard. Master dissertation. Myongji University. Kyonggi.
- B. G. Seok & K. M. Cho. (2012). The Analysis of effects of Differentiation Strategy within the Relationship of Internal Marketing and Managerial Performance for Taekwondo Academies. Korean Journal of Sport Management. 17(2), 1-19.
- S. A. Shin. (2014). Verification of structural relationship among marketing mix, relational quality and behavioral intention in professional sport teams. Doctoral dissertation. Chung-Ang University. Seoul.
- So. W. Yoon. (2014). An Analysis of Critical Success Factors on Hosting the Professional Golf Championships using AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process. Doctoral dissertation. Yong-in University. Kyonggi.
- M. J. Lee. (2015). A Study on Policy Measures for Boosting 'Sports for All. Doctoral dissertation. Myongji University. Kyoggi.
- B. H. Lee. (2014). Relationship among Life Style, Selection Attributes, Sports Flow and Post Purchase Behavior of Leisure Sports Participants. Doctoral dissertation. Kyonggi University. Kyonggi.
- E. H. Lee. (2000). A Theoretical Examination of Customer Satisfaction Research : Findings and Outlook" Journal of Consumer Studies. 11(2), 139-166.
- S. G. Lim. (2007). Influence of Taekwondo hall service quality on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Master dissertation. Yong-in University.
- S. M. Lim. K. M. Lee & J. Kim.. (2011). Women's Semipro Tennis, What is The Problem? : Problem Exploration for the Vitalization of Women's Semipro Tennis. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction. 50(6), 103-112.
- K. H. Jeang. (2013). The Effect on the Satisfaction of the Trainees and Relationship Quality and Loyaty in Karate Gym's Marketing Mix Factors. Doctoral dissertation. Young in University. Kyonggi.
- Tennis Korea. (2016). http://www.tennis.co.kr/News/Details?category=internal &seq_no=27594&page=1.
- Y. J. Hur. Y. J. Choi. S. J Yoo & K. H. Choi. (2016). A Study of Improvement on Tennis Spectatorship Using the Focus Group Interview with Tennis Club Members and the Delphi Method with Tennis Experts. Korean Society of Sport Management. 21(4), 37-57.
- K. H. Jung. (2012). Analysis on the Order of Priority of Inviforation Factors in the sport For All through AHP Method. Korean Journal of Sport Management. 17(1), 125-134.
- K. K. Yu. (2010). Analysis on Priority of Success Factors in the Provincial Sport Event Through AHP Method. Korean Journal of Sport Management. 15(1), 91-102.
- J. H. Seo. (2007). Study on the Characteristics of the Sub-Culture of Female Tennis Clubs. Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls and Women. 21(6), 85-98.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism(2015). Physical Education a White Paper.
- Foomell,C., Mithas, S., Morgeson & Krishnan, M. S. (2006). Customer satisfaction and stok prices: High returns, Liwrisk.. Journal of Marketing, 70(1), 3-14. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.2006.70.1.3
- Saaty, T. L. (1982). The analytic hierarchy process: A new approach to deal with fuzziness in architecture. Architect Science Review. 25, 64-69. https://doi.org/10.1080/00038628.1982.9696499
- D. W. Kim. (2016). Fusion research is the degree of participation leisure sport physically disabled persons on the objectified body consciousness(OBC). Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 7(5), 247-254. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.247
- J. S. Lim & C. H Yang. (2015). Relationship between Sports Confidence and Class Satisfaction according to Adolescents' Participation in Marine Sports. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 6(4), 169-176. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.169