- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Difficulty Factor for Activation of Amateur Tennis Tournament
아마추어 테니스 대회의 활성화를 위한 문제요인 도출
- Cha, Jung-Hoon (Korea National Sports University) ;
- Kang, Hye-Yeon (Korea National Sports University)
- Received : 2018.01.31
- Accepted : 2018.03.20
- Published : 2018.03.28
The purpose of this study is to provide basic data for the improvement of the tournament operating environment and effective tournament operation. For the factor analysis, exploratory factor analysis was conducted. Based on this, in order to conduct hierarchical analysis, we've produced and distributed the questionnaire to expert group. And after, with collected data, AHP (Analytical Hierarchy Process) technique was used to analyze relative importance and determinants. As a result, operational factors showed the highest priority among the components of evaluation. And next prior factors are satisfaction of participants, environmental factors and etc. In order to stabilize the operation of the tournament, priority shall be securing the budget. And it is necessary to understand the desire of participants and shall consider characteristics and level of the tournament. In future studies, it will be necessary to make a comparative study through expert group in order to secure the fitness.
Amateur tennis tournament;Operational;participant;Facility;Environmental
- D. K. Kim & B. Y. Park. (2014). Study on the Efficient Marketing Mix(7P) Management of K-league Clubs. Korean Journal of Sport Management, 19(6), 133-155.
- M. C. Kim. (2011). Case Study about Successful Management Performance through Sports Marketing: Focused on Hyundai Card Super Match. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies. 46(1), 221-236.
- S. W. Kim. (2008). The Effect of Title Sponsorship of Tennis Championship on a brand and an Image of Enterprises. Doctoral dissertation. Kookmin University. Seoul.
- Y. M. Kim & K. S. Lee. (2008). The influences of reputation of sport center, physical quality, communication on trust and Loyalty to the center. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction. 47(4), 247-257.
- P. S. Kim. (2015). An Effect of Both Brand Equity and Relationship Quality on Customer Loyalty According to Golf-field Marketing Mix. Doctoral dissertation. Kyonggi University. Kyonggi.
- H. J. Kim. (2010). The Influence of Leisure Attitude on Sport Commitment of Tennis Club Participants. Journal of Leisure & Wellness. 19(3), 41-48.
- H. R. Kim & S. M. Park. (2005). Study on the Relations between the Motivations to Attend Leisure Sports and the Fun of the Sports. Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, 24, 517-528.
- H. H. Kim. (2013). The Leisure Benefit through Tennis Club Activity. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction, 52(1), 377-386.
- H. L. Kim. (2011). Priority Order Evaluation of Selection Attributes of the Ski Resort Through AHP. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction. 50(5), 195-208.
- S. W. Na. (2010). Relationship between Marketing Strategy, Spectator's Satisfaction, and Recommendation Intention of Martial Art Performance. Master dissertation. Korea National Sports University. Seoul.
- K. W. Nam. S. H. Lim. S. G. Kim & I. S. Nam. (2009). Influence of the Local tennis club members' participation Level according to personal characteristics on Life satisfaction and Leisure satisfaction. Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies. 33(2), 167-178.
- Korea Tennis Association. http://tennis.sportal.or.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=dae_result&page=2&id_no=&gubun=&page=1" 2016.
- M. G. Su. (2010). The Study of the Busan audiences' Satisfaction from musical performances:Oriented towards marketing mix and the primary motivation for seeing musical performances. Doctoral dissertation. Dankook University. Cheonan.
- E. Y. Park. (2012). Relationship Analysis among Marketing Mix, Involnement, Viewing Satisfaction and Recommendation Intention of Audience of Dance for Performance. Doctoral dissertation. Dongshin University. Busan.
- T. J. Park. (2016). The study of the effect on the customer satisfaction and re-visit intention with the strategy of relationship marketing : Centers on the participants of billiard. Master dissertation. Myongji University. Kyonggi.
- B. G. Seok & K. M. Cho. (2012). The Analysis of effects of Differentiation Strategy within the Relationship of Internal Marketing and Managerial Performance for Taekwondo Academies. Korean Journal of Sport Management. 17(2), 1-19.
- S. A. Shin. (2014). Verification of structural relationship among marketing mix, relational quality and behavioral intention in professional sport teams. Doctoral dissertation. Chung-Ang University. Seoul.
- So. W. Yoon. (2014). An Analysis of Critical Success Factors on Hosting the Professional Golf Championships using AHP(Analytic Hierarchy Process. Doctoral dissertation. Yong-in University. Kyonggi.
- M. J. Lee. (2015). A Study on Policy Measures for Boosting 'Sports for All. Doctoral dissertation. Myongji University. Kyoggi.
- B. H. Lee. (2014). Relationship among Life Style, Selection Attributes, Sports Flow and Post Purchase Behavior of Leisure Sports Participants. Doctoral dissertation. Kyonggi University. Kyonggi.
- E. H. Lee. (2000). A Theoretical Examination of Customer Satisfaction Research : Findings and Outlook" Journal of Consumer Studies. 11(2), 139-166.
- S. G. Lim. (2007). Influence of Taekwondo hall service quality on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. Master dissertation. Yong-in University.
- S. M. Lim. K. M. Lee & J. Kim.. (2011). Women's Semipro Tennis, What is The Problem? : Problem Exploration for the Vitalization of Women's Semipro Tennis. Korean Journal of Physical Eduaction. 50(6), 103-112.
- K. H. Jeang. (2013). The Effect on the Satisfaction of the Trainees and Relationship Quality and Loyaty in Karate Gym's Marketing Mix Factors. Doctoral dissertation. Young in University. Kyonggi.
- Tennis Korea. (2016). http://www.tennis.co.kr/News/Details?category=internal &seq_no=27594&page=1.
- Y. J. Hur. Y. J. Choi. S. J Yoo & K. H. Choi. (2016). A Study of Improvement on Tennis Spectatorship Using the Focus Group Interview with Tennis Club Members and the Delphi Method with Tennis Experts. Korean Society of Sport Management. 21(4), 37-57.
- K. H. Jung. (2012). Analysis on the Order of Priority of Inviforation Factors in the sport For All through AHP Method. Korean Journal of Sport Management. 17(1), 125-134.
- K. K. Yu. (2010). Analysis on Priority of Success Factors in the Provincial Sport Event Through AHP Method. Korean Journal of Sport Management. 15(1), 91-102.
- J. H. Seo. (2007). Study on the Characteristics of the Sub-Culture of Female Tennis Clubs. Journal of Korean Physical Education Association for Girls and Women. 21(6), 85-98.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism(2015). Physical Education a White Paper.
- Foomell,C., Mithas, S., Morgeson & Krishnan, M. S. (2006). Customer satisfaction and stok prices: High returns, Liwrisk.. Journal of Marketing, 70(1), 3-14. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.2006.70.1.3
- Saaty, T. L. (1982). The analytic hierarchy process: A new approach to deal with fuzziness in architecture. Architect Science Review. 25, 64-69. https://doi.org/10.1080/00038628.1982.9696499
- D. W. Kim. (2016). Fusion research is the degree of participation leisure sport physically disabled persons on the objectified body consciousness(OBC). Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 7(5), 247-254. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.247
- J. S. Lim & C. H Yang. (2015). Relationship between Sports Confidence and Class Satisfaction according to Adolescents' Participation in Marine Sports. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 6(4), 169-176. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.4.169